HONEST QUESTIONS NEEDING HONEST ANSWERS *AS YOUR EYES TELL NO LIES*

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History HONEST QUESTIONS NEEDING HONEST ANSWERS *AS YOUR EYES TELL NO LIES*

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

IN THIS FORUM SERIES, I WILL BE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS TO SOME OF THE HARD QUESTIONS THAT MANY/MOST PEOPLE SELDOM ASK THEMSELVES, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST TOO BUSY FACE-BOOKING AND TAKING SELFIES.

All The Lunar Craters (According To The NASA Truthers) Are Caused Solely By Meteor, And Asteroids Strikes. Now With That Said,,, How Could/Would They Possibly End-Up Hitting The Moon’s Lunar Surface Dead-On, And At 90 Degree Angle 100% Of The Time? Because to hit any Round Object even once dead-on is a feet that would probably take thousands of times to even do once. So This Begs The Question,

QUESTION #1
      Why Are There No Side Swipes/Drag Marks Of Meteor Or Asteroid that Struck on an angle, instead of every single one of them being direst hits??? Because they would Leave Hundred Of Thousands of Mile Long Deep Drag Marks that would cover 99% of The Moon Instead of the other way around No? So They *AT NASA* Want Us To Believe That All Of These (Supposed) Very Deep Impact Craters, That Are Visible to the Naked Eye on any Clear Night Were All Caused By 100% Dead-On Impacts, Yea Ok Then, Go On Lying To Yourselves If You Want, but Not This Guy, And Billions Of Others Who Have Begun To Wake-Up To All Of Their Deceptions.

thedre
      Participant

QUESTION #2

If The Sun Is 93 Million Miles Away As The Incredibly Intelligent Pseudo-Scientists At NASA Claim It To Be Than How Can There Be,,,

#1-
      A Huge Temperature Difference From The Equator To, I Don’t Know Let’s Say Ottawa Ontario Canada Which Is Where (We, My Wife Cathy & I Currently Reside) For Arguments sake) A Mere 4296 Miles Away. We Are Talking About A 60 Degree Celsius Difference. 60 DEGREES GUYS/GALS,,, That Is Insane. While it is – 30 degrees Celsius ion Ottawa,,, It Is +30 Celsius In Ecuador **93.000.000.00 – 4296.00 = 92995704** So They Want Us To Believe That This Minute Difference in Distance Can Cause Such A Drastic Change In Cold, or Heat???

#2-
      Why Is It That The Sun (According To NASA) Is Said To Be Much Closer “Much Closer” To The Earth During The Winter Solstice When We Are Freezing Outside?

#3-
      And Why Is “Much Higher Up” In The Sky, During The Summer Solstice, When We Boil With Heatwaves Outside?

#4-
      Now If You’s Are Still With Me, Here Is The Kicker. The Moon Is Said To Be (As Per NASA) 238.000 Thousand Miles Away From The Earth, And 400 Times Larger Than The Moon, Which Is Why They Both Look To Be Comparatively the Same Size When Observed during a lunar Eclipse. Now With This Being Said, This Means That The Moon Is Then 238 Thousand Miles Closer To The Sun Than We Are Right??

#5-
      Now If You Answered Yes To The #4 Question,,, then Please Explain To Me Why, And How It Is Even Remotely Possible To Only Have The Moon’s Recorded Temperature Ratio Having A Difference Of “*Only*” A + – Ratio of 200 Degrees Celsius, When The Same Side Is Light-up All The Time And Always Seen Somewhere Around The World With he Exact Same Side Lit-up? So Please I Ask Again,,, Do The Math, and compare the temperatures (above) of Both Our Earth And The Moon, and (Only Then) Will You Get The True And Precise Answer As To How,& What Really Caused/Created Those (Supposed) Impact Craters To Form On The Moon**

Make sense to you that the Distance on Earth From Ottawa To Ecuador being a mere Four Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety Six Miles “in width” will have a ratio of + – 3o Degrees Celsius. They do not want us knowing what really created the Moon Craters As It Would Raise More Questions That Would Prove That We Have A Smaller Local Sun, Being The Exact Same Size As The Moon, And Therefore inside our atmosphere, making a Spinning Globe Earth an Impossible already proven but hidden fact that is gaining ground and coming-out.

Metal_Mike1
      Participant

Hey budy,i know youve been here as long as me. What happen to ms. Pink, Littlefooot,alll those fuckers back in 2012? Now Ijust see a new wave of shit dicks who have the most retarded humor and gore circle jerk ive ever seen on this site.

thedre
        Participant

@Metal_Mike1

They vanished on a dark, and stormy night never to be seen, or heard of Again

Metal_Mike1
          Participant

More like there are multiple sock puppets on this bullshit comment sextion

thedre
          Participant

@METAL_MIKE1
          I Have to agree with you as many on here are to afraid to lose friends over speaking the truth. They fear being ridiculed because the roof that i have been submitting over the years prove that the earth is flat! But SHEEPLE Will Be SHEEPLE.

thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant

IF YOU DO GOOD, & HAVE FUN, YOU WILL FIND TRUE HAPPINESS WHILE REMAINING TRUTHFUL TO YOURSELF AND OTHERS. πŸ™‚

https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/category/documentaries/

Goatsemarathon
      Participant

@thedre One thing I have never noticed in the flat earth videos is what I think is a very important point. We are told that the moon affects our tides, right? High tide from the moon’s gravity pulling up on the water and low tide when the moon isn’t pulling. Ok, well what about our bodies? Shouldn’t we be lighter during a high tide? With all the gravity pulling up on those trillions of tons of water, shouldn’t our bodies become lighter during this phenomenon? Should we not be pulled up by the same force? We should be able to step on a scale and get a reading of less than our body weight. Seems to me to be a huge giveaway. One of the many contradictory notions in β€œscience”.

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@goatsemarathon
        I agree there will be a weight differential at work somehow. It might be subtle but it should be there. Difficulty being that weighing scales will be affected to the same degree ass human bodies.

I once weighed myself first thing in the morning. Then I took a BIG dump, pinched a loaf, laid a cable, crimped out a brownie, let Mr Brown out through the window… it was a sizeable bowel movement. Just out of interest, I weighed myself afterwards. Guess what? I weighed three pounds heavier than before I dropped the dead otter.
        If that doesn’t prove something then I don’t know what does.

I hope this helps the Great Debate.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I wonder on a flat earth model how the tides work. Here in Maine, we have very large high tides, say in comparison to Florida. I just finished a job on the water that a gentleman from Alabama just bought. He told me the morning after they moved in he had a little too much to drink the night before and when he woke up, at 4:30 am because as he said, “the sun comes up way earlier here than in Alabama” with a hilarious southern accent; he looked out onto the harbor and there wasn’t a bit of water there! He said for a moment he wondered where he was! So obviously, in Alabama, being closer to the equator, the tides aren’t that big and he’d never seen a tide that emptied the harbor. It’s actually one of the silly questions locals get asked by tourons, “what happened to the water?”? Some people don’t know about tides, or they’ve only known them from southern areas where they are small. Isn’t gravity great?

How’s the summer going? I’m on vacation this week and it’s Windjammers week so the harbor is humming, beautiful weather, and best of all, going fishing offshore Thursday!
          Have a peek:
          https://www.webviewcams.com/america/maine/boothbay-harbor

@lord-wankdust

JMCR
          Participant

we have tides on our coasts too, its important to learn about them because you can be easily caught out by them, there are places that are only accessible in england when the tides are out, so you gotta be smart!

Nice post I.S πŸ™‚

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 Hey Summer is going! Had a month’s rain in one day yesterday. Even Central Edinburgh flooded.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-scotland-48748150/edinburgh-flooding-rising-water-causes-chaos

School breaks up on Friday. Last Summer with my son before he leaves for University. Off to our favourite Western Island in a few weeks time.

Till then I’ll be fishing when I can (I have already supplied Gyllenhaal with two fine Trout specimens) and when I ain’t fishing I’ll be traipsing local farmer’s fields looking for detritus from the Late Upper Paleolithic through the Bronze Age, Roman Invasions and into the Dark Ages and Medieval. Been out a few times in this wet Spring and found some great stuff.

I hope all is well with you. That wee harbour looks very fine. I got to have a few sails out on people’s boats when I was in Cape Cod back in the day. Kinda took me back looking at the webcam. Let me know when you are sailing from there and I’ll look out for you. Give me a wave and I’ll wave back!

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@lord-wankdust
          Oh my, Ms. Gyllenhaal is a lucky lass….fish and jam? Speaking of jam, we too have had a miserable, rainy and cool spring so I’ve yet to pick any strawberries, another 5-6 days before they open the fields for picking. I’m going to make a few jars of strawberry with lemon thyme jam. Sounds yummy, but I’ve had some duds before…. I’ll only make a couple because if it sucks I don’t want to waste too much time on them. I pickled some fiddlehead ferns last month; have you ever had them? Spring brings forth the little morsels.. I forage for them, and ramps also. The fiddleheads taste kind of like asparagus…yummm. We should do an exchange of jams!
          We’re leaving at 3:00am to go tuna fishing Thursday, if we catch one, I will be posting a pic here. I’m super excited! Tomorrow all the windjammers will be sailing into the harbor between 1:00 and 3:00 and I’ll be on a lobster boat cruising the harbor and checking out the schooners. Fireworks at 9:00, and watching them from a boat is the best.

thedre
          Participant

@iLLEGALSMILE55
          HERE IS HOW THE TIDES *REALLY WORK** SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS LISA I STILL HAVE NOT FOUND MY READING GLASSES. πŸ™
          IT’S ALSO COOL HOW YOU MENTIONED THAT IN MAINE THE TIDES ARE QUITE BIG, BECAUSE JUST ACROSS THE SAINT LAWRENCE SEAWAY IN CANADA THE BAY OF FUNDY HAS THE WORLDS HIGHEST TIDES, SO IT WOULD MAKE SENSE SINCE WE ARE SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER.

thedre
          Participant
          thedre
          Participant

@Lord Wankdust
          Hey brother.
          I Hope that Your Son, and Self have a great summer spent mostly outdoors Fishing/Hiking/Camping together before he heads-off to The University. It’s funny but we just attended the youngest of our 4 Boys His University Grad Last Week. Enjoy what will be for both of you i,m sure some very special, and precious times as your little Boy. Cause when he comes back from University You will Barely, (as i did) recognize Him. And i say this cause he went in as my little boy,,, and came-out this man. πŸ™

Man times does fly by so quickly, and your kids,,, these little munchkins where have the gone? and so quickly.
          But Even though you kinda feel like this πŸ™ about them leaving out of Town/State for University,,, it soon turns into this πŸ™‚ when the time flew by, and he is back home getting a good job near Dad’s. God bless you bot my man, and may he keep you’s safe, and happy during this Summer.

thedre
        Participant

@Goatsemarathon
        You are absolutely right, and you will never hear these answers from any physics teacher,,, Astro-Nots,,, NASA,,, Or anybody, because gravity does not, and has Never,, Ever existed. That is why there is no scientific way to reproduce-it in a lab setting, which makes it nothing more then Pseudoscience which means Theories something thought up of but cannot be tested. In other words **BULLSHIT** And nothing more. πŸ™‚

You make a great, and valid point my good open-minded brother, kudos!!! πŸ™‚

JMCR
      Participant

im pretty sure the earth is a sphere, thats because ive seen many photos of it from above, im not scientific enough to understand otherwise, but i never saw a pixture of a flat earth.

The temprature of a location really doesnt depend on just the sun, though, pressure is the biggest factor in heat.

for example, in europe right now is a heat wave caused by pressure bringing heat from other, much hotter continents. france is super hot, but the sun is t the reason.

like its hard for me to believe any different as the arguments are always for anomolies, for things that science have not explained correctly. but i seen videos of independant people, like the red bull dude who jumped from just in space. and its round man haha. i saw it. he jumped in like a bad ass.

thedre
        Participant

@JCMR

SORRY FOR THE *ALL CAPS* BROTHER BUT I LOST MY GLASSES SOMEWHERE IN THE HOUSE AND CANNOT FIND-IT FOR THE LIFE OF ME, LOL.

HA, HA, HA! YOU FELL FOR THE RED BULL BULLSHIT ALSO??
        OK,,, IF YOU LOOK AT THE VIDEO YOU WILL NOTICE THAT IT WAS FILMED USING FISH-EYE LENSES THAT MAKES THE SUPPOSED GLOBE-EARTH OVER CIRCULAR, AND DISTORTED.

THEY HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTING FOR YEARS TO FOOL THE PUBLIC AT LARGE. BUT NOT THIS GUY, LOL. WHEN HE OPENS THE DOOR TO THE CAPSULE, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THEY FUCKED-UP BY NOT PUTTING A FISH-EYE LENS INSIDE IT, JUST ON THE OUTSIDE CAMERA.

CHECK IT OUT STARTING AT THE 45 SECOND MARK WHERE HE OPENS UP THE DOOR,,,, IT’S FLAT BWA, HA, HA!

AND YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT **IT IS A FLAT SURFACE**

thedre
      Participant

QUESTION #2- *SUPPOSED SATELLITES*

2,A
      IF WE HAVE AS NASA CLAIMS TENS OF THOUSANDS OF SATELLITES IN SPACE, THAN WHY HAVE HEY NEVER SHOWS US (EVEN ONCE)
      A LIVE SATELLITE WITH ITS CAMERAS ON SHOWING OTHER SATS FLY BY THEM EITHER SLOWLY, OR AT LIGHTENING SPEEDS???

2,B
      WHY HAVE THEY NEVER (NOT EVEN ONCE) SHOWN US A VIEW OF OUR ENTIRE EARTH, WHILE IT (THE SATELLITE) IS ZOOMING-IN ON
      OUR EARTH, WHILE DOING-SO UNINTERRUPTED, & NON STOP UNTIL WE SEE PEOPLE, CARS, BUSES, AND THE LIKE GOING ABOUT THEIR DAY WHILE SIDEWAYS, OR UPSIDE DOWN??? WOULD THAT NOT BE THE COOLEST THING TO SEE?? EVEN THE STAFF AT NASA I,M SURE WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO SEE A LIVE UNINTERRUPTED SHOT AT A WORLD WALKING, DRIVING UPSIDE DOWN,,, NO??
      SO WHY HAVE THEY NOT DONE IT YET WITH ONLY “1” “ONE” OF THE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF SUPPOSED, LOL, SATELLITES)
      BECAUSE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO ON A FLAT SURFACE, ALSO,,, THEY SIMPLY CANNOT DO IT, AND GET HIGH ENOUGH TO SEE THE ENTIRE EARTH BECAUSE EVEN WITH THEIR BACKS AGAINST THE FIRMAMENT IT IDS STILL NOT HIGH ENOUGH,,, AND THAT IS THE REAL REASON WHY.

2,C
      SEE ALL OF THIS PROOF BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL BALLOONS THAT CAN STAY UP FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME, AND THAT’S IT.

WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO FOR SO LONG, AND ABOUT EVERYTHING, THAT I CANNOT BLAME YOU’S FOR NOT BELIEVING THAT OUR MOTHER EARTH TRULY IS, AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN FLAT. YOU CAN SAY THAT IT IS A HALF GLOBULAR PLANE IF YOU FACTOR IN THE ROUND FIRMAMENT ABOVE US.

SO HAVE AN OPEN MIND AND ASK MANY QUESTIONS IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH DO NOT JUST TAKE THE JEWS WORD FOR IT AS WE ALL KNOW HOW HONEST THEY ALL ARE, LOL. πŸ˜‰

https://www.metabunk.org/explained-satellite-crashing-attached-to-a-balloon-googles-project-loon.t8880/

thedre
      Participant

I HAVE CREATED THIS FORUM-PAGE IN ORDER FOR US TO USE OUR COMMON-SENSE, AND GUT-FEELINGS, WHILE WE ALL EXAMINE A SLEW OF EVIDENCE THAT CONTRADICTS ALL OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT AS YOUNG CHILDREN RIGHT INTO ADULTHOOD.

AND UNTIL YOU HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE AN UNBIASED, & CLOSER LOOK INTO WHAT (MANY BILLIONS OF PEOPLE) HAVE LOOKED INTO THEMSELVES WHICH IS THE SHAPE OF OUR EARTH BEFORE ARRIVING TO ANY CONCLUSIONS DONE IN ORDER TO ARRIVE TO ANY CONCLUSIONS NOW KNOW,,,WHAT MAKES MORE IN ORDER TO COME UP WITH WHAT MAKES MORE SENSE. SO I ASK THAT *YOU PLEASE* REFRAIN FROM SIMPLY ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS BY SIMPLY REGURGITATING WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN ON T.V.,,, LEARNED IN OUR SCHOOLS OF INDOCTRINATION,,, OR HEARD FROM NASA. AND I SAY THIS BECAUSE IT DEFEATS WHAT THIS FORUM-PAGE WAS CREATED FOR.

CAUSE IF WE ALL REMAIN UNBIASED, AND TRUE TO OURSELVES, THE FEAR OF RIDICULE, AND CONDEMNATION THAT WILL SURELY FOLLOW BY ADMITTING THAT *THE EARTH IS NOT WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TOLD IT IS*, AND THAT IT IS NOT WHAT SEAMS, WILL NOT MATTER TO YOU, AS YOU KNOW THAT WHAT YOU HAVE SPENT SO MUCH TIME RESEARCHING/STUDYING ADDS-UP AS OPPOSED TO THE THEORIZED GLOBE WHICH IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN SIMPLY THEORIES AND NOTHING MORE. SO THIS WAY HERE, WE CAN ALL LEARN
      TO BE CRITICAL THINKERS, AND NOT SIMPLY TAKE OTHERS WORDS FOR EVERYTHING, LIKE WE DID BACK THEN IN THE 60’S CAUSE WE DID NOT HAVE (AS WE DO TODAY) HAVE THE NECESSARY TOOLS TO CHECK WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SOLD/TOLD, LOL.

thedre
      Participant

QUESTION #3-

IF OUR EARTH IS REALLY A GLOBE THAN WHY WAS IT CALLED A PLANE??? AND ONLY ADDED A “T” TO MAKE IT NOW A PLANE”T”???

#3-A
      IF OUR EARTH IS A GLOBE THAN 1/2 OF THE WORLDS MOVING WATERWAYS LIKE *RIVERS/STREAMS/CREEKS* WOULD INEVITABLY HAVE TO BE RUNNING UPWARDS NO??? WHETHER IT IS UP A HILL, MOUNTAIN, OR EVEN A MILES LONG GRADUAL SLOPE IT WOULD STILL HAVE TO BE MOVING UPWARDS. **100% NO QUESTION** ABOUT-IT BUT THE PROBLEM IS,,, I HAVE YET TO SEE A SINGLE ONE IN 53 YEARS.

**OBSERVATION STATEMENT**

MY STEP-DAUGHTER ASHLEY INFORMED US THAT SHE HAS MOVED FROM GREENLAND, AND IS PRESENTLY STATIONED NEAR THE NORTH POLE AGAIN. BUT THIS TIME SHE IS AT THE CLOSEST POINT TO THE NORTH POLE THAT SHE HAS EVER BEEN, STATIONED AT 80 DEGREES NORTH IN THE ARCTIC CIRCLE, AND 10 DEGREES SOUTH OF THE ACTUAL NORTH POLE WHICH IS AT 90 DEGREES. NOW WITH THEIR SUMMER SEASON HAVING 24 HOURS OF SUNLIGHT, HOW IS IT EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE FOR COUNTRY’S/CONTINENTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SUPPOSED **GLOBE-EARTH** TO HAVE ANY SUNLIGHT WHATSOEVER DURING THIS TIME PERIOD??

#3-B
      SHE WAS HAPPY TO ARRIVE THERE THIS PAST SATURDAY AS THEY ARE PRESENTLY ENJOYING THE 24 HRS. OF SUNLIGHT A DAY, AND WILL REMAIN THE SAME UNTIL SEPTEMBER. SO LETS DO AN EXPERIMENT. ANYBODY CAN DO THIS IF THEY HAVE A FLASHLIGHT AND A GLOBE, OR SIMPLY A BALL.

TAKE THE FLASHLIGHT,,, TURN IT ON, LOL, AND POINT IT AS CLOSE TO, OR AS FAR AS YOU WANT, ON A BALL, OR A GLOBE.
      NOW,,, MAKE SMALL TIGHT CIRCLES AROUND THE TOP TO IMITATE THE SUNLIGHT IN THE ARCTIC. AND WHAT YOU WILL QUICKLY REALIZE IS THAT NO MATTER THE DISTANCE FROM THE BALL YOU ARE IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER BECAUSE IF YOU DRAW A LINE EXACTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BALL THAT GOES ALL AROUND, ACTING AS YOUR EQUATORIAL LINE, NO LIGHT WILL CROSS IT.

AND WHAT YOU WILL NOTICE (ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN A DARKENED ROOM) IS THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE DOES THE BALL GET ANY LIGHT WHATSOEVER WHEN BEAMING THE FLASHLIGHT DOWN ON THE BALL AT THE TOP VERY CENTER OF IT, WHILE MAKING SMALL TIGHT CIRCLES AROUND, MIMICKING THE 24 HR. SUN. AND WHEN LOOKING DOWN, AND PAST THE LINE THAT YOU DREW IN ORDER TO MIMIC THE EQUATOR THERE IS NONE,,, NO SUNLIGHT CAN LIGHT UP THE BOTTOM PART WHATSOEVER. **STILL WITH ME???**

OK,,, SO NOW AFTER YOU HAVE DONE THE EXPERIMENT,,, **ASK YOURSELF THIS IMPORTANT QUESTION**,,, REMEMBERING TO REMAIN COMPLETELY UNBIASED. NOW HOW IS IT THEN EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE **IF WE ARE ON A GLOBE** TO HAVE SUNLIGHT IN THE FAR SOUTHERN CONTINENTS/COUNTRIES LIKE VENEZUELA,,, AUSTRALIA,,, NEW ZEALAND,,, AND MANY, MANY MORE. PAST THE EQUATOR HAVE ANY SUNLIGHT WHATSOEVER???

IT IS (100% PROVEN IMPOSSIBLE) TO HAVE ANY SUNLIGHT REACH PAST THE EQUATOR DURING A 24 HOUR OF SUNLIGHT IN THE ARCTIC, OR THE NORTH POLE.

lady-lexis
        Participant

The sun doesn’t ‘make small, tight circles’ around the North Pole during its Summer.

Also, I think the word ‘planet’ has Greek origins, coming from the word ‘planan’ or something meaning ‘wander’ because of how they appeared to move across the sky. As far as I know, they didn’t just shove a T on the end of plane…

thedre
          Participant

ACTUALLY IT DOES,,,, BUT MAYBE NOT AS TIGHT AS A VIRGIN ON PROM NIGHT @Ladylexis ,, BUT TIGHT ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO SEE IT CIRCLING AROUND YOU, PROVIDING THE ARCTIC WITH 24 HRS OF DAYLIGHT FROM MAY TO SEPTEMBER. IT HOVERS RIGHT OVER THE HORIZON 365 DEGREES AROUND THE ARCTIC CIRCLE.

NOW HOW WOULD THIS BE POSSIBLE IF THE EARTH WAS A GLOBE MY GOOD B G SISTER. AND HOW ELSE COULD WE BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN BEING ABLE TO SEE IT RIDING THE HORIZON ALL AROUND YOU 24 HRS A DAY.

http://digg.com/video/arctic-midnight-sun-never-sets-timelapse

NOW HOW WOULD WE EXPLAIN THAT WE LIVE ON A GLOBE AFTER SEEING THE SUN GO AROUND YOU INSTEAD OF AROUND YOU, LOL YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN RIGHT?? LOL, (DUH,,,ME) THAT IS.

thedre
          Participant

@lady-lexis

I STAND CORRECTED, & GUILTY AS CHARGED, LOL, MS.(OR IS IT) MRS. @LADYLEXIS AS YOU ARE CORRECT THAT IT DOES HAVE GREEK ORIGINS FROM LONG, LONG AGO. THE WORD PLANE AS YOU KNOW MEANS A FLAT SURFACE LIKE A FIELD, AND THE LIKE, AND BECAUSE IT MEANS THE SAME IN FRENCH, ENGLISH, AND I,M SURE A FEW OTHER LANGUAGES, BEING FRENCH MYSELF I ALWAYS LIKE TO GIVE THE FRENCH CREDIT FOR SOME THINGS TOO YA KNOW, LOL. πŸ˜‰

NO GIRL,,,YOU ARE 100% CORRECT.. THANKS FOR THE REMINDER. I DO NOT WANT TO SOUND DESPERATE AS I ALWAYS DO, AND I KNOW I DO , BUT DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU WILL STICK AROUND AND EXPLORE THIS FLAT-EARTH THING WITH ME??? CAUSE HAVING SOMEONE WITH A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE AND A FRESH SET OF EYES IS GOOD FOR ME AS IT CHALLENGES THIS OLD, AND FAILING MEMORY OF MINE.

FUCK,,, I SOUND LIKE I AM AN 80 YEAR OLD DUDE, NO? LOL. BUT YEA A DIFFERENT SET OF EYES, AND ANOTHER PERSON WITH AN OPEN-MIND, IS A GOOD THING. AND FURTHERMORE YOU DO NOT RIDICULE ME, OR ANYBODY FOR THAT MATTER, AND I LIKE THIS IN YOU,,, ALWAYS HAVE GIRL. AND I KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT CALL ME A RETARD EVER, LOL. SO I AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO CHAT WITH YOU AS IT IS USUALLY A GOOD EXPERIENCE UNLESS YOU ARE GIVING ME POOP, LOL. AND FURTHERMORE,,, CAUSE I CAN USE THE COMPANY πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

QUESTION #4-

IF YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THE ALEXANDER GLEASON’S MAP “BELOW” WHICH WAS MAPPED IN 1891 WITH THE HELP OF CAPTAIN COOK WHO SAILED AROUND THE FLAT-EARTH, YOU WILL SEE, AND BE ABLE TO READ ALL OF THE LANDMARKS THAT WERE NAMED, ALONG THE WAY. AND AFTER 3 1/2 YEARS, AND 63 THOUSAND MILES TRAVELED CAPTAIN ARRIVED BETWEEN THE CONTINENTS OF AUSTRALIA, & NEW-ZEALAND. AND SINCE HE DEPARTED 3 1/2 YEARS EARLIER FROM THE WESTERN SIDE, AND BETWEEN BOTH CONTINENTS.

NOW THIS YOU WILL NOT LEARN IN SCHOOLS OF INDOCTRINATION, YOU WILL ONLY LEARN ABOUT HIS OTHER GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS LIKE THE FACT THAT CAPTAIN COOK MAPPED-OUT THE CONTINENT OF AUSTRALIA, AND THE RUGGED COASTLINE SURROUNDING CANADA’S NEWFOUNDLAND WHICH HAD JUST BECOME PART OF THE COMMONWEALTH, AND THEREFORE ANOTHER PROVINCE OF CANADA.

HIS ACHIEVEMENTS WERE SECOND TO NONE, AND WORLD RENOWNED. SO ASK YOURSELF WHY THIS GOOD, HONEST, AND PROFESSIONAL CARTOGRAPHER, SURVEYOR, SHIP CAPTAIN SANCTIONED BY THE ROYAL NAVAL SOCIETY WOULD LIE ABOUT HIS NAVIGATING THE CIRCULAR FLAT-EARTH. HE WAS EVEN ASKED TO NAME A FEW MOUNTAINS THAT LIE JUST BEFORE THE FIRMAMENT SIDE WALLS THE ROCKEFELLER MOUNTAINS, WHICH HE DID.

QUESTION,,,
      SO MY QUESTION IS THIS,,, WHY WOULD THESE PROFESSIONALS LIE, AND SPEND 3 1/2 YEARS SURVEYING, MAPPING, AND EXPLORING THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE FLAT-EARTH IF IT WAS NOT TRUE?????

πŸ™‚ ***SO AGAIN “PLEASE” REMAIN UNBIASED, OPEN-MINDED, AND HONEST WITH YOURSELF IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH*** πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

QUESTION #5-

IF THE EARTH REALLY WAS A GLOBE,,,

#5-A
      IF THE EARTH WAS TRULY A GLOBE AND SPINNING EASTWARDS AT 1039 MILES AN HOUR AS THE NASA “ASTRO-NOTS” HAVE CLAIMED, THEN IF YOU HAVE SOMEBODY STANDING WEST OF YOU WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO HEAR YOU AS YOU TALK, OR EVEN SCREAM BECAUSE THE SOUND WOULD NEVER, EVER REACH THEM, & THIS IS WHY. THE SPEED OF SOUND ACCORDING TO NASA PSEUDOSCIENCE-THEORIES
      IS 763 MILES AN HOUR. BUT SINCE THE EARTH IS SUPPOSEDLY SPINNING EASTWARDS, AND TRAVELLING AT 1039 MILES AN HOUR, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ANYBODY WEST OF YOU TO HEAR YOUR VOICE AS IT’S SOUND CANNOT, AND DOES NOT TRAVEL FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF SOUND.

#5-B
      WHY ACCORDING TO NASA AND THEIR ASTRO-NOTS IS OUR SUN MUCH HIGHER UP IN THE SKY, AND FARTHER AWAY FROM EARTH IN THE SUMMER IS IT BOILING HOT ON THE SURFACE OF EARTH???

#5-C
      AND WHY IS THE OPPOSITE SAID TO BE TRUE ALSO, AND THAT IS THAT WHEN OUR SUN IS MUCH CLOSER TO THE SURFACE OF OUR FLAT-EARTH, IT IS FREEZING OUTSIDE, AND SO MUCH COLDER HERE IN CANADA???

#5-D
      IF OUR SUN TRULY IS 93 MILLION MILES AWAY AS NASA AND THEIR ASTRO-NOTS CLAIM IT TO BE, THAN WHY CAN WE OBSERVE THE SUNS CREPUSCULAR RAYS WHEN THEY ARE HITTING CLOUDS AND SPREADING-OUT???

**EXPERIMENT**
      THIS IS ANOTHER EXPERIMENT THAT YOU CAN DO AT HOME OUTSIDE ON A SUNNY DAY** ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO GET A PIECE OF PAPER AND MAKE 3 OR 4 DIFFERENT SIZE HOLES IN IT. THEN PUT IT 6 INCHES FROM THE GROUND AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS, AS THE SUNS RAYS GO INTO THE HOLES AND REFLECT LARGER ON THE GROUND BECAUSE OF THE CREPUSCULAR RAYS ARE SPREADING-OUT. NOW LIFT IT TO 4 FEET OFF THE GROUND, AND AGAIN YOU WILL SEE THE CREPUSCULAR RAYS CREATE A MUCH LARGER SUN SPOT ON THE GROUND BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW THAT MUCH CLOSER TO HE SUN.

thedre
      Participant

QUESTION #6-

AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO BELOW ASK YOURSELF WHILE REMAINING UNBIASED,,, OPEN-MINDED,,, AND TRUE TO YOURSELF THAT WHAT YOU ARE SEEING MAKES MUCH MORE SENSE THAN WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT. BECAUSE FOR OVER 500 YEARS NOW WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO.

#6-A
      DO WE, OR YOU’S “HONESTLY” FEEL LIKE WE ARE SPINNING 1039 MILES AN HOUR???

#6-B
      DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO YOU THAT THE SUPPOSED GRAVITY ACTS LIKE A MAGNET THEREFORE HOLDING US UPSIDE DOWN ON A BALL, WHEN YOU CAN LIFT YOUR FEET, AND WALK WITHOUT FEELING LIKE YOU ARE STUCK LIKE A MAGNET ON THE UNDERSIDE OF A BALL?? BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE ALL OF YOUR STRENGTH JUST TO UNGLUE YOURSELF, & YOUR FEET OFF OF THE GROUND IF YOU WERE STUCK LIKE A MAGNET UPSIDE DOWN. NOW SERIOUSLY GUYS/GALS,, THINK ABOUT IT, DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO YOU???

#6-C
      WHY DID THE PSEUDO-SCIENTIST RECENTLY ADMIT THAT OUR MOON IS MUCH CLOSER TO OUR EARTH, BY SAYING (GET THIS, LOL) THAT OUR ATMOSPHERE IS MUCH HIGHER THAN PREVIOUSLY THOUGH?? *****WHAT DA-FUCK ARE THEY FUCKEN SERIOUS????*****

#6-D
      NOW TELL ME,,, DOES THAT NOT MAKE YOU WONDER IF THEY KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL, OR THAT THEY ARE SIMPLY LYING???
      I TEND TO BELIEVE THE LATTER AFTER MY MANY YEARS OF CONTINUED RESEARCH ON THE SUBJECT. BUT PLEASE,,, DON’T, DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, AND DON’T TRUST ME,,, OR ANYBODY ELSE FOR THAT MATTER.

BUT INSTEAD DO YOUR VERY OWN RESEARCH, AND YOU’LL BE SHOCKED AT HAT YOU WILL DISCOVER IF YOU REMAIN UNBIASED,,, OPEN-MINDED,,, AND TRUE TO YOURSELF,, **CAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT** AND DESERVE THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT. πŸ™‚

THEY ARE COMING-UP WITH EXCUSES ABOUT THE DISTANCE OF OUR MOON AND IT’S SUPPOSED 238 THOUSAND MILES OF DISTANCE BETWEEN THE EARTH, AND IT. AND BECAUSE THEY ARE FEELING THE PRESSURE COMING FROM OVER (1 BILLION) OF THE WORDS POPULATION NOW ASKING QUESTIONS, AND PROVIDING THEM WITH IRREFUTABLE PROOF/EVIDENCE THEY HAVE THEIR BACKS AGAINST THE WALL, SORT OF SPEAK.

AND WITH TODAY’S ADVANCEMENTS IN HIGH TECH CAMERA’S, LIKE THE NIKON P-900 AND NOW THE P-1000, THAT IS EQUIPPED WITH THE VERY BEST IN ALMOST UNLIMITED DIGITAL ZOOM CAPABILITIES, THEY CAN RUN TO *NEW-ZEALAND* LIKE MANY OF THE TOP JEWS ARE DOING, AND HAVE DONE IN THE RECENT PAST,,, (BUT THEY CANNOT HIDE) FROM THE TRUTHS & PROOFS.

#6-E
      NOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU, THAT OUR MOON IS CLOSER THAN THEY THOUGHT IT WAS???

#6-F
      AND THAT THE MOON IS INSIDE OUR ATMOSPHERE THAT HAS (BREATHABLE AIR) LOL ???

#6-G
      AND THAT OUR VERY OWN ATMOSPHERE EXTENDS THOUSANDS OF MILES FURTHER FROM EARTH THAN THEY PREVIOUSLY THOUGH?????

#6-H
      TELL ME THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THEY DID NOT KNOW AT WHAT DISTANCE OUR MOON & SUN TRULY ARE ALL THIS TIME???

#6-I
      BECAUSE IT DID NOT TAKE US FLAT-EARTH TRUTHERS LONG TO FIGURE IT OUT BY USING REAL SCIENCE WHICH IS BASED SOLELY ON EXPERIMENTS THAT CAN BE TESTED,,, REPEATED,,, MEASURED,,, CALCULATED ARRIVING AT THE EXACT SAME CONCLUSION OR ANSWER EVERY SINGLE TIME. WHEN THEY HAVE NASA AND THEIR ASTRO-NOTS TRAVELED THERE ALREADY???

NOW IF YOU BELIEVE THIS SPACE BULLSHIT VIDEO BELOW, THAN I HAVE SOME SWAMP LAND TO SELL YOU IN FLORIDA,,, AND CHEAP, LOL. ALL THAT IS TRUE IS THAT THE MOON HAS ALWAYS BEEN INSIDE OUR FIRMAMENT WHICH HOLDS OUR AIR AND CLIMATE INSIDE. SOON YOU WILL HEAR THAT OUR SUN IS ALSO CLOSER THAN THEY THOUGHT,,, THIS I PROMISE, AS THEY HAVE KNOWN THIS ALL ALONG.

@6-G
      NOW,,, DO YOU THINK THAT THEY WOULD HAVE COME-OUT WITH THIS IF THEY DID NOT HAVE THEIR BACKS AGAINST THE WALL AFTER WE HAVE REPEATEDLY SHOWED THEM THAT THIS WAS A FACT????? NO WAY!

https://www.space.com/earth-atmosphere-extends-beyond-moon.html

https://www.sciencealert.com/earth-s-atmosphere-is-so-big-that-it-actually-engulfs-the-moon

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

A footie team you and Svarg can support Dreman. A team in the Spanish 4th division has changed their name to Flat Earth FC. Heard about it on the biggest radio station here today.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2019/06/29/5d17aa04268e3ecb4f8b458d.html

Imagine if they get a good run in the cup next season end up playing Barca or Puta Madrid!

thedre
        Participant

@pain† A.K.A. @1purple8

THAT IS TOO COOL BROTHER. I & MANY OF THE NOW OVER 1 BILLION FLAT-EARTH BELIEVERS NEVER WOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS IF IT WAS NOT FOR YOU, MY GOOD BEST-GORE BROTHER. SO MAJOR PROPS TO YOU MY GOOD OPEN-MINDED MAN. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

AND BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT EVER HEAR ANY OF THIS ON ANY WESTERN JEW-OWNED & HEAVILY CENSORED MAINSTREAM MEDIA, UNLESS THEY HAVE TO MENTION THE TEAMS NAME, IT WILL BE DONE QUICK, IN ORDER TO GET THE LESS COVERAGE AS POSSIBLE. SO
        BY INFORMING ME OF THIS,,, I WILL ENSURE YOU THAT IT WILL GET SPREAD FAR, AND WIDE TO MY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF FOLLOWERS AND LURKERS ON JEWGLE,

KUDOS, AND THANK-YOU FOR THIS SO IMPORTANT TRUTH THAT YOU ARE HELPING US SPREAD, GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS FOREVER BROTHER. πŸ™‚

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

It’s cool as fuck dude ! The flat earth community needs to rally for this. Throw donations, buy some better players and move up leagues. God bless the internet!

thedre
          Participant

@pain†
          AND GOD-BLESS YOU BROTHER FOR KNOWING THE TRUTH, AND BEING UNAFRAID TO SPEAK-UP ABOUT-IT. YOU ARE A VERY INTELLIGENT, AND BRAVE YOUNG MAN, TO COME-OUT WITH THIS, AND MY RESPECT FOR YOU IS SECOND TO NONE B G BROTHER,,, KUDOS.:)

thedre
      Participant

HERE IS YET ANOTHER QUESTION NEEDING AN HONEST, AND OPEN-MINDED ANSWER TO NEW DEVELOPMENTS REGARDING THE FLAT-EARTH TRUTH.

QUESTION # 7

#7-A
      WHY WOULD A MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION LIKE THE INTERNATIONAL SOCCER LEAGUE,, WHICH IS BIGGER THAN THE NHL,,, NFL,,, AND THE NBA COMBINED LET ONE OF THEIR OWNERS, AND ASSOCIATES NAME THEIR SPANISH SOCCER TEAM,,,
      THE FLAT-EARTH S C ???

#7-B
      WOULD THEY NOT DENY THEM THE RIGHT TO DO SO, BECAUSE OF FEAR THAT IT COULD MAKE A MOCKERY OF THEIR INTERNATIONAL, MULTI-BILLION CORPORATION, AND LEAVE A STAIN ON THE WHOLE SOCCER INDUSTRY ITSELF???

#7-C
      BECAUSE THE WAY I SEE IT, IS THAT IF THEY WERE TRYING TO PUSH AN OUTRIGHT LIE TO THE PUBLIC, AND ESPECIALLY THE CHILDREN THAT ARE HUGE IN THE EUROPEAN SOCCER INDUSTRY, AS SOMETHING TO BE RIDICULED, WOULD THEIR CITY NOT BOYCOTT THE NAME CHANGE OUT OF SHEER EMBARRASSMENT, AND OUT OF FEAR THAT THE KIDS WOULD START ASKING THE HARD QUESTIONS???

#7-D
      AND DO YOU’S NOT THINK THAT BEFORE THIS NAME CHANGE OCCURRED, AND TOOK PLACE THAT THEIR WASN’T MANY CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS REGARDING COMING-OUT WITH THIS TRUTH A LITTLE TOO HARD, AND FAST FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE THE TIME TO SWALLOW-IT INSTEAD OF COMPLETELY CHOCKING ON IT???

#7-E
      WHY IS IT THAT WE ARE ALWAYS DECADES BEHIND EUROPE WHEN IT COMES TO ANYTHING OF VALUE, OR OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE??? I WILL TELL YOU WHY,,, IT IS BECAUSE IN THE U.S. CANADA, AND A FEW OTHER COUNTRIES, AND I MEAN (VERY FEW) ARE THE ONLY ONES LEFT WHERE THE JEW-OWNED MEDIA HAS CONTROL OF ALL OUR RADIO STATIONS T.V. PROGRAMMING, AND ESPECIALLY THE NEWS IS SO HEAVILY CENSORED THAT WE ARE IN THE INFANCY STAGE WHERE THE FLAT-EARTH TRUTH IS CONCERNED. AND BECAUSE THESE SAME COMPLETELY MULTI-CENSORED JEW-OWNED NEWS CHANNELS HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THE BABY-STEPS APPROACH, OR IN OTHER WORDS THE SOFT DISCLOSURE ROUTE, INSTEAD OF SPILLING THE BEANS ALREADY???

**STATEMENT OF FACTS**
      WELL THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION ABOVE IS NO. AND I SAY NO BECAUSE EUROPEANS ARE THE MOST PROLIFIC FLAT-EARTH BELIEVERS THE WORLD OVER, WITH THE U.S HOLDING STRONG IN THE SECOND SPOT, WITH TENS OF MILLIONS OF PROFESSIONALS AMONG THEIR LONG LIST OF PROFESSIONAL BELIEVERS. AND PEOPLE LIKE SURVEYORS,,, SHIP CAPTAINS,, PILOTS, BOTH AIR-FORCE, & PASSENGER JETLINERS,, ENGINEERS,,, REAL SCIENTISTS,, AND NOT PSEUDOSCIENCES WHICH ARE BASED ON “THEORIES” AND NOT EVER REAL SCIENCE WHICH IS ALWAYS,,,”ALWAYS” REAL SOLID PROOF, AND BACKED-UP WITH EXPERIMENTS THAT CAN BE TESTED, & REPEATED, COMING UP WITH THE EXACT SAME CONCLUSION OR ANSWER. NOW THAT MY FRIENDS IS REAL SCIENCE.

HamburgerBob
      Participant

@thedre One of the spookiest videos I’ve ever seen that I got from that fb link of yours.

Let’s try something from another thing I read.
      Florida and Australia are not supposed to see the moon at the same time because they’re supposedly on the opposite sides of the globe right?
      So how about it @hopingfornemesis @thedre Just for kicks, knowing your locations, Eastern Canada is a good enough Florida replacement, but can you both see the moon at the same time right now and where exactly is it, relative to where you’re standing?

thedre
        Participant

@HambergerBob

Since we are on the topic of Moon & The Sun,,, I will tell you something Really freaky Also before going outside with pleasure to prove that you are 100% correct my good, and honest, fearless Brother. πŸ™‚

Last year when i traveled to Slovakia to meet Mark, I Left Ottawa With The Sun (On My Tail) which was on the North Western Side, of my North-Easterly flight route to my first stop in Germany, for 1 of my 3 connecting flights to Slovakia.

Now While we were flying Eastbound I Began to see The Suns Glow in the North- always either saw the Sun outright,, or i saw the bright glow of a nearby Sun just beyond the horizon. Now How Would That Be Even *Remotely Possible* When My Flight Was An Overnight Flight. Because *The Sun Itself* Would Of Had To,,, & 100% Be On The Complete Other Side Of The Ball-Earth No???

***********OK BOB, HERE WE ARE. THE MOON IS RIGHT ABOVE ME ABOUT 12 DEGREES SOUTH***********
        *Unfortunately Nemes will not participate if he can see the Moon because He Despises & Hates The Flat-Earth Truth*

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.