House Sitting

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else House Sitting

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

My sister went up north so I told her I would come feed birds and fish and water

I am 10 minutes away so no need to stay here but it is actually very quiet and peaceful when she isn’t around. We all know how I feel about my place so why not hang out here?

Enter the rumpus. Her TV. Wtf! Long ago I thought I figured it out but nah . I think I am semi-intelligent but this has me beat. And her instructions? 🙄 fml

https://ibb.co/6mvYKKJ

despy
      Participant
      despy
      Participant

These birds are making me crazy. They are really loud. Their bird mansion is on wheels but I am afraid if I wheel them in other room there will be telltale wheel tracks in carpet

They do shut up when I make my simulated hawk noise but I can’t keep doing it 🙁

despy
        Participant

UPDATE

I did it! I wheeled them into spare bedroom . Kind of rotten of me as my sister lives in upper flat and if houses laid out the same I pushed them right atop her neighbor’s bedroom

I now hear stomping below me, among the squawks of 2 birds 😆
        Evil.

Jack
          Participant

Record your simulated hawk noise! I insist. That would be your all time best forum post.

despy
          Participant

LMFAO! I would! But I do not have audio recorder on this phone, nowhere to be found

They are still in other room, best move ever. That squawking is for the birds 😀

Jack
          Participant

🙁 I just died inside…

despy
          Participant

Lol I felt that

My hawk is more along lines of Darth Vadar 🙁

coffindodger
      Participant

Fuck that hard seltzer pussy shit. That crib fridge should be stocked full of OE 42’s.

despy
        Participant

LOL I side eyed that as well after I saw WORLDS BEST WATER

And then I drank it. The seltzer. 5% ? 5% heterosexual methinks. Totally not taking that out in public.

What is OE 42? I looked it up, saw a septic tank

coffindodger
      Participant

Damn, you’re not from the ghetto are you?

Olde English 800. Used to come in glass 40’s, but now they come in plastic 42’s.

despy
        Participant

Beer in plastic? Lmao really?

Jack
      Participant

I just read the instructions for the remotes… or atleast tried to. She reminds me of this dude who used to comment here who went by Blucon. It was fucking painful to read his comments.

despy
        Participant

Blucon has been around lately, no?

Her instructions, if you can call this that, are fucking ridiculous. Honestly not understanding why in the hell one has 4 remotes for 1 tv. Worst part is I only needed to figure out how to turn on Apple Tv and couldn’t even do that.

Jack
          Participant

He has? I haven’t seen him.

Honestly I don’t even know my way around my own tv aside from turning on the Xbox. That’s what I watch YouTube and Netflix on. I haven’t watched tv in years.

despy
          Participant

I just searched. Apparently mistaken could have sworn he was around

Around 1 my sister sent me a text “thanks for helping with birds” I said you are welcome. I nonchalantly asked headed home soon? She said yes at exit such and such

Holy fuck! I wheeled them little bastards back to home position and spent next 10 minutes on my knees feverishly plucking evidence (feathers) from carpet in quiet room. I did not even have time enough to slip out of house

First thing they said when they walked in “did you get tv to work?”😠

No! First thing I did was grab her instructions and say wtf. She said “oh dont look at those what you do is..”

omg. I turned to her husband and said do me a favor. In a quiet moment kindly pick this up and give it a read. Just please..

Short story shorter, you need just 2 remotes. One to turn tv on and the other to turn on apple period. The 3rd remote activates sound (if it doesn’t immediately turn on) and 4th remote is for tv in room down in basement storage

Really?

Jack
          Participant

Lol poor desp. My sister had this little parrot that never shut up until it died one day. I think her cat eventually gave it a heart attack because it would always hang around it’s cage trying to catch it, poor thing.

Your sis sounds like a handful but she can’t be all bad if she sent you that funny/creepy cat video. The one with those huge eyes that looked like Cheshire Cat from Alice in wonderland. I watched it a few more times, lol bless her for finding it 😀

despy
          Participant

We get along well now. Probably in last 5 years or so and definately after she got married. She made my childhood hell. Sounds dramatic but she really did

She makes me laugh now though. And yes cat was good find 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.