How 🌸❤ beautiful is LOVE!!!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies How 🌸❤ beautiful is LOVE!!!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 41 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  MasterPlan 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,197

illegalsmile55
    Participant
    Goints: 4,554

It looks pretty disgusting from here. “Till death do us part” πŸ˜€

MasterPlan
      Participant
      Goints: 2,864

He lasted only 13 months after that. He was 89, she was 26.
      According to Wikipedia:
      “She reportedly never lived with him, never had sex with him, or kissed him on the mouth more than ten times. Smith, however, maintained that she loved her husband, and age did not matter to her.”

Cunt dropped School at 14.

lady-lexis
    Participant
    Goints: 870

Not love. Elder abuse probably comes closer.

What point are you trying to make?

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Your hubby isn’t 92? πŸ˜›

MasterPlan
        Participant

Forgive me ladies… I’m taking the liberty to decorate the post πŸ™‚
        nc3

Rouge Kitty
    Participant
    Goints: 258

Some men only pick hot women. Some women only pick wealthy men. Each is using the other, and they both suck because of it.

Empty soul
      Participant
      Goints: 3,167

In this case however it was criminal action because she married a mentally deficient, weak old man who didn’t even know what day of the week it was and she did so knowing full well the financial incentive of her actions.

Just as one cannot sell a product to a mentally deficient person without breaking some law or another neither should one be able to hijack and forcibly marry one.

That gold digging whore deserved to die.

lady-lexis
        Participant

In fairness, he apparently begged her for years to marry him. Someone with any morals would still have said no (I’ve had dementia patients do the same but none of them were rich enough to consider it. Wee jokes!) He was smart enough not to include her in his will though! Not so mentally deficient after all πŸ˜‰

@empty-soul

illegalsmile55
        Participant

She called him “daddy”. πŸ˜€

itsplaster
        Participant
        Goints: 2,879
        VIP – Server Donor

Yeah, he did pursue her and she told him No. She didn’t marry him until she was also rich. But I assume he was her retirement plan.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Stay tuned for my unpopular opinion on similar topic- undue influence, misrepresentation and fraud!

GDPR Harvester
        Goints: 0

@llyounghitlerll What a mess that was. I wonder if these rich old people do this for a bit of mischief. hitting back at the family for whatever reason. I await your opinion with interest.

MasterPlan
        Participant

If I’m not mistaken he did took out one of his sons from his Inheritance. I guess YH opinion of her is this: nsc

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

My opinion is that she exploited a situation to her benefit……………….As do most females. Calculated, always opportunistic, ans solipsistic to boot. I simply see women how they are, and I do not embellish at all. How do you see them?

MasterPlan
      Participant

Bastion of free speech and no one published naked pics of the cunt, I guess she wasn’t that sexy after all.
      nsc

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

I don’t care about naked bodies…………………………..psssshhhh I have memes to make

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,335

Didn’t her titty surgery drugs explode her to death or something?

MasterPlan
      Participant

I heard she exploded herself to death by over eating.
      nic

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

She was very slim the last few years of her life. She overdosed on prescription drugs.

MasterPlan
        Participant

Yes. And she looked great in black. πŸ™‚
        ns

Kidding πŸ™‚
        ns

illegalsmile55
        Participant

So did her son, at least she shared.
        @itsplaster

MasterPlan
        Participant

hahaha. Indeed he was with her when he died.

Them cunt lived out of her body and that’s the best pict i got of her. πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™
        ns4

lady-lexis
        Participant

The symmetry of those aerolas is freaking me out!!!!!

@masterplan

MasterPlan
        Participant

I find hypnotic. I once saw a pair that had no distinct color on them…. Is she… ??? Not proud of it but indeed freak me out.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

The huge distance between her belly button and crotch seems odd. She had a killer body here, but she really was dumber than dirt.

MasterPlan
        Participant

That is really strange indeed @illegalsmile55, considering playboy hire the best photo-shoppers on the planet πŸ™‚ And I wouldn’t call her dumb. She certainly married better than I did. πŸ˜›

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@illegalsmile55 I think she had a really long torso. She was 5’11” but didn’t have extremely long legs. Think it was all torso.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

True, my sister is almost 6′, I’m 5’10, but my legs are longer than hers. I’m on the other side, I’m extremely long limbed, legs , arms, even my neck is long. The guys all say I look like a spider on my bike. I guess I could be called worse…. like black widow. My lovely mother used to say I had black blood in me, (from my father’s side, or course) because of my body, long limbs, a butt you could set a plate on, super athlete.
        @itsplaster
        You are tall too?

MasterPlan
        Participant

That sounds good! Missing a few measurement, tho… Tell me more πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Size 9 shoes. πŸ˜›

MasterPlan
        Participant

hahaha!

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        Goints: 3,716
        VIP – Server Donor

They are perfect because they are fake . Fake tits and re-sited areola and nips.
        Fake tans also do wonders for looks!
        @lady-lexis

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

She looked good even though she wasn’t skinny. Proportional and so freaking tall. When she got actually fat, she looked rough. But this size was okay.

MasterPlan
        Participant

I take the “top-model” standard is indeed to skinny so I’m cool they promote her… but she is indeed quite big. I guess I prefer her on drugs πŸ˜› Lol

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan She was just popular. It was before all the fat acceptance bs. That pic is from 94, 95, somewhere around then. She wasn’t promoted or pushed on people. Although I do think girls were larger then. Because I remember Motley Crue having a song about a hot girl being “38-28-38.” Now women want to have 23″ waists; a 28″ waist is too big. Oh no! Perfectly healthy but not really skinny

lady-lexis
        Participant

She had a deal with some sort of fitness or diet brand when she died, didn’t she? I heard that she had a terrible absess on her backside from shooting up with vitamins in order to look good. She was in pretty good shape when she snuffed it though. She had to be in order to keep that deal.

The absess and a bout of gastroenteritis had her feeling pretty lousy so she was medicating with chloral hydrate and a great many benzodiazepines, a lot of which were not prescribed to her. Goodnight sweetheart! Why do celebs never learn?

@itsplaster

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@lady-lexis Trimspa baby!

MasterPlan
    Participant

nic

itsplaster
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan What image hosting site do you use? Thanks

MasterPlan
      Participant

Dear Ginger, all those pics were taken from the internet. I’m not even sure if they are welcome… I hope they are… there are little rules as to how to operate in here. This last one I don’t think is true that she said that… but she never got to see the color of the money… she actually filled for bankruptcy before being awarded more than 400 million from his money… but she was already dead by them.

@itsplaster I use https://imgur.com/ but only my cat and my ass are hosted in there… the last one wont last for long as they have strict polices against adult content.

MasterPlan
    Participant

@justanotherguy
    I have been asked why I only help women… so I thought helping a gay, nigger nazi, retarded, jew feminist, Murican guy would help to show I have no prejudice whatsoever πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
    Try not do overdo it, like this fucking Apple did in this post. You can use the link on the comment above(it does not support adult content) to upload images from your computer on the net then copy the ‘direct link’ and go for the IMG button as previously instructed. This one is for you:
    b

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.