How big of an asshole are people here?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else How big of an asshole are people here?

This topic contains 37 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  illegalsmile55 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Cluster Fuck
    Participant
    Goints: 16

Like seriously. Hypothetically of course, If someone was struggling its something and wished to hide behind the relatively anonymous veil provided by a website like this to I dunno… sound off and be made to feel better… how would that go?

Hypothetically. Obviously.

Rsking
    Participant
    Goints: 494

well I don’t know about other members but I my self go by a creed that I use for my reviews.

Keep on working
    Keep it real
    and Keep on at it
    Cause you never know whats going to happen

That’s one of a few creeds I live by.

I tell it how it is and don’t sugar coat anything. I tell it how I see it. But there are times that I see how people think we are ass holes when really we are just having fun. If you don’t laugh at something then you will end up in a pit of darkness (especially on this site. the dark and deep web even more so.)

But mark, all the mods and admins, and most members know you don’t make fun of a members personal post to the site as a story we kind of all agree that sure poke a little bit but don’t disrespect a BGM rock post. Especially when its a depression post or something like that.

Sure I got people pissed at me when I posted my thumb and some would say that’s nothing well it may be nothing but its something. I don’t get sick or bleed that much. Not a cutter, self harm. But I do write and review things. Viewing this site is one way to pass the time for me I stumbled appon this site years ago (how I can’t remember Think is was for hentai not sure).

But one of the unspoken rules here is that if you fuck with a BGM rock post and try and attack them we will come after you if your post isn’t removed before we get to it.

That said we have a submit section on the tabs that you can send your story and images if the event if you just want to talk then just make a thread sure some of us will poke fun but its all in good humor to get someone to cheer up.

But if you want to be serious about it post the thread and ask for help I don’t know anyone on here who is a licenced theosophist but we try our best.

Good luck CF

Foaly Reviews

REDRUM
    Participant
    Goints: 658

I’m the biggest asshole on all of Bestgore.

illegalsmile55
    Participant
    Goints: 5,585

Cluster, remember your leaving yourself open to criticism, and just like “real life” there’s assholes everywhere. I would suggest looking back at other members posts to get a clue of what may happen.

Danaconda
      Participant
      Goints: 2,187

@illegalsmile55
      I knew I would find you here. How many assholes are on BG? Lol. I raised both hands.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I know where to hang.

I forgot about this thread…@aegrescit is hilarious.

Danaconda
        Participant

Who is @agerescit?

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I commented in the wrong place…should’ve been further down the thread.

Sadistic
    Participant
    Goints: 311

There are people on here just like everywhere else that are a keyboard badass. They talk shit without a care about the person they are targeting. These are usually small minded, bigoted trash. Those types of people and trolls are usually easy to weed out. I try not to respond to either because both types have the mental function of a dead fly.

That being said, you can ask for help or advice, voice your opinion and post pretty much anything you want. Be warned though, the rest of the people here are still opinionated, and will tell it like it is. This is just from my experience from being a long time lurker. If you want blind sympathy, look elsewhere. If you want responses from people who stay real and don’t sugar coat things, you’re in the right place.

alicatt
    Participant
    Goints: 4,077

I think we need to abide by mark’s original rules…. absolutely zero tolerance of giving other members a hard time… this whole business of people calling others names because they don’t have the same viewpoint or getting into these cliques where they seem to almost develop a mob mentality when it comes to disagreeing with others… that shit’s gotta go. Even if someone has a totally wacky opinion on something, they should still be able to feel free to comment without fear of others ganging up on them. I think if we can get back to respecting mark’s wishes we would have alot of the old crowd back, and people would feel accepted no matter what. Just my 2 cents

alicatt
    Participant
    Goints: 4,077

So to answer your question ….people right now are being decent but not too long ago this place was kinda sucky….so don’t take anything people say to you to heart if you do find someone is being a dickwad….hopefully if we can get back to how we were those fools will not be tolerated… so yeah… just figure they are probably some loser who has no social life and chances are has sticky fingers (and I don’t mean in a thieving sort of way)…ewwwe

Acneska
    Keymaster
    Goints: 6,289
    VIP – Server Donor

I don’t think it’s particularly fair that you came here assuming members of Best Gore are assholes. We get painted with all kinds of brushes because we don’t accept life projected through a pink tinted lens as objective, but that’s usually by people who are terrified of the idea that reality can pay them a visit when they least expect it.

What constitutes an asshole is subjective. If you come here already knowing you’ll find assholes here, then you will probably find them, because you will see an asshole in just about everyone. Did I just offend you with my dose of honesty shoved directly in your face? Well, that’s the reality I spoke of in the first paragraph. If that makes me an asshole in your eyes, then welcome to the asshole house. Cause I’m proud to be one.

REDRUM
      Participant
      Goints: 658

That was one bloody amazing post you just made, fellow “asshole”. 🙂 Haters gonna hate, lol.

steaknsidneys
      Participant
      Goints: 131

Well said acneska.

Gnat
    Participant
    Goints: 822

Seriously, don’t start a comment with “Like seriously.”
    Asshole enough for you?

Cluster Fuck
    Participant

I have been using this website for fuck knows how long, to start with everyone seemed very supportive and actually pretty lovely to others. Recently I’ve noticed that more and more people are being very harsh towards others and name calling etc. I haven’t come here assuming anyone is in fact an asshole. I came here in the hope of maybe finding one kind hearted soul, who is a stranger, that I could pour my heart out to and get an honest, unbiased opinion from, instead of the “awwh hun, that’s awful” bullshit that seems to be everywhere that’s designed for support. But obviously I don’t want to do that to someone who’s going to tell me to just go kill myself or that I’m a huge bitch or whatever.

Maybe I should have been more clear in my original post, however, it was posted when I was fully charged with nice raw emotions… and I don’t word things well at the best of times. I sOundle like a drunk toddler when I try to word things seriously.

Empty soul
      Participant
      Goints: 3,506

@cluster Fuck

Just as Raylan Givens in Justified said,

“If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you’re the asshole.”

My point being that making any sort of comment on a public forum will get you a mixed bag of results. Some people will be too nice, some will be too cruel and harsh and others will be neutral.

It would seem that you want people to answer your comments in a neutral way in which case by wording your comment in a neutral manner, and by that I mean remove the emotive parts and stick to facts and arguments, you should be able to get responses of a similar nature back.

steaknsidneys
      Participant

Reality is harsh deal with it.

Refuse2Renig
    Participant
    Goints: 173

If ya need someone to talk to, I’m all ears. Just don’t be surprised if I go Dr. Phil on your ass.

haydolf_hittler
    Participant
    Goints: 627

maybe i am too harsh on people sometimes but here you can vent your feelings unlike the politically correct hellholes our liberal countries have now become were every advert or program has to feature as many different races as possible and every word has to be scrutinised with a fine toothcomb.

Aegrescit medendo
    Participant
    Goints: 1,173

Of the guys on Bestgore 85% are creeps and 15% are secret fags. The ladies, 75% are voracious rug munchers and the other 25% are miscellaneous. But I can assure you that not one person here is an asshole.

Disclaimer: This is satire we are all glorious assholes. Love you all.

zipzap
      Participant
      Goints: 87

So you are a rug muncher, or have you put yourself in your category of “miscellaneous” ?.I don’t agree with your statistics. I would say 50 % of the males are “creeps” 5 % fags and the rest are miscellaneous.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

That’s funny…I hope @Aegrescit is a rug muncher, because if he isn’t, I’m breaking up. =-O

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

No need for that especially if you have a delicate furry weave. But if the fringe is tattered we’ll have to trim it up. 😉

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I’m fastidiously groomed.
        Someone around here needs a sense of humor….lol

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

Ah-ha, well if you ever have a spill I’ll be glad to mop it up for you.

zipzap
        Participant

Ah he ok, I thought he was a she!

illegalsmile55
        Participant

That’s why it was funny!

His humor is self deprecating and dry..

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

Zipzap, A she? Not me but I sit down to pee.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Face it, your a miscellaneous rug muncher. I’ve been called worse.

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

I’d call you better. 🙂

Danaconda
        Participant

@zipzap
        I thought we were hearing from a miscellaneous female rug muncher who’s girlfriend really needs a shave. Your guess was closer than mine.

zipzap
    Participant

OH no not again, another sensitive female on a gore site demanding answers. Ok i’ll keep this short, look to yourself for answers not other people, starting a topic like this tells me you are emotionally immature or emotionally undeveloped and need attention.

steaknsidneys
      Participant

Haha yep. Yet another sensitivity case looking to spice up their social media experience. She should stick to her facebook profile if shes not happy.

Cluster Fuck
    Participant

Immature and undeveloped basically imply the same things do they not?

Also don’t like spice. At all. Sorry to disappoint.

sumerianrythum
    Participant
    Goints: 38

I don’t know about anyone else, for myself I try not to seriously fuck with people, unless provoked. I find most people on here funny as hell, because most of you come across honest, and obviously not afraid to feel and express.
    I have spent many years as a professional asshole spotter, but I am retired.

Road Pavement
    Participant
    Goints: 5,586

I have seen assholes as raped in prison until rendered useless anus

spreadthealoha
    Participant
    Goints: 157

The people here are normal. No assholes. There might be a couple of gooches but not assholes

You asshole

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.