how has bestgore changed your life

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else how has bestgore changed your life

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Hidd3nA3sassian
      Participant

I’m curious to hear what bestgore has done for every one here? give me some of the positives you have gained from this site and the negatives if any

despy
      Participant

I best sleep on this one, next! lol

Hidd3nA3sassian
        Participant

lol take your time, I’m in no rush to hear everyone’s opinion

JMCR
      Participant

Phishing.

juggalette
      Participant

Well it certainly has opened my eyes as to where I will never travel! It’s not that I didn’t know there were other people out there with similar interests who thought the same or funnier shit about really horrible stuff but I never expected so many people! When I started to read comments and forums and see who the other fascinated people where I started to realize I fit in here minus the few with some extreme tendencies. As strange as it sounds I come here and feel normal for a while. Obsessed! It’s safe to say I’ve grown to love most of You guys!!

Hidd3nA3sassian
        Participant

thankyou for that, I myself feel more at home when I’m on this site as well, definitely was an eye opener as well when I first discovered this site many years ago

JMCR
      Participant

This site has taught me not to trust any cunt especially those who have profile pictures laden with guns and a balaclava, but ask questions in such manner as “may i ask what you mean by that”.

Haha confusing.

Hidd3nA3sassian
        Participant

I’m still not following, im just asking the people who frequently visit this site the outlook on how it has effected there lives, and as for the guns and hiding my face its cause I don’t like people knowing what I look like. don’t see how that makes me a “cunt” as you put it, now if you dont want to contribute to my post and instead criticize me I’m just going to ignore your comments from here on out.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.