How Old Are You?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else How Old Are You?

Tagged: 

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

Thought this would be a good idea to see the demographic at Best Gore.

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

I am 31. Born in 1987. Growing up I got to endure the dreaded 90s…

Rick
      Participant

I am 37. Born in 1980. The 90s were not so bad….

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am not 31 and the 90’s were pretty good for me.
      FYI, @illegalsmile55 is still 29.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Sweet talker. ๐Ÿ˜‰
        The nineties were my best years.

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

After some reconsideration, I agree 90s were the best: Nintendo NES, Simpsons, yo yo… Slap on bracelet…

Was mainly referring to the music scene

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

About to enter my 33rd year here on Paradise Island Earth.

lady-lexis
        Participant

Snap! 33 in September

Popped Bubble
        Participant

☝33 this year too

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

Ye done year sums wrong.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Ye done fooled me with this new name, I just now figured it out when I wondered where you’d been, and looked on my friend list. Sly devil.

@1purple8

Refuse2Renig
        Participant

33 as well. We should start a club or something!

Mr Spock
      Participant

I’m a 1975 baby. That makes me 43. Same age as JFK when he became prez of USA.
      You guys are all youngsters. I’m old enough to be your dad! Respect thy elders! ๐Ÿ™‚

Still, I don’t see myself as a 43 year old, only a 25 year old with 18 years extra experience.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@mrspock
        That means that you survived The Great Cod Wars of 1975. Keep that in mind the next time you’re scarfing your fish-n-chips ya British bastard.

Mr Spock
          Participant

@Danaconda
          Pmsl, hehe, lol. The Cod Wars are not in our textbooks at school, lol. I bet that’s because those are the only confrontations we have ever lost ๐Ÿ™‚

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

It did lose the war for American Independence @mr.spock but you could argue “-it’s because they fought against British Nationals in its majority” haha. WW2 was a pyrrhic victory but yes, Britain kick ass like no one else. They did the right thing in keeping away from Vietnam. Nice pic yet you’re missing the Vulcan salute ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m from 79 but depression and love for history makes me feel a lot older…
          As Raul Seixas once said: “I was born, 10.000 years ago…”

Hey that is me! I am an old soul like seixas!

@masterplan

@icecreamlair

@heriitic

Right now ,I Cant remember the uk winning any wars on its own against a significant power since maybe the Battle of Plassey in India. Even then, most of its soldiers were native Indian troops fighting for their Rajahs. .As far as i can tell all the wars it won on its own after thay were against much weaker opponents.

@masterplan

The Uk started really eating shit when it chickened out of what is now NW USA and when it chickened out of what is now nicaragua in the 1850s both to not fight the USA .

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

They were not on its own (and their motives were awful) but they kicked china’s ass despite its trillion soldiers on the opium wars. That was no small accomplishment! And Malvinas …er, Falklands. Yes, UK was (and forever will be ๐Ÿ˜› ) vastly superior than Argentina but still… It could have turned out very differently. Nam is a great example on how hard it is to fight in another continent despite superior power. Argentina simply didn’t expect a UK reaction (since UK was in crisis at the time) and did not prepare accordingly.

@hopingfornemesis

Well opium wars was one of my fave wars. Yes uk and its helpers won but it is technology that counts not trillions of soldiers. I would not consider China with its millions of soldiers evenly matching the Uk at the time.you know that pm Cameron’s ancestors were profiting from this war dont you .he had a jewish great great grandpa allied to the jewish Sassoons who financed the whole bloody war for the UK.

They say in one of the last Zulu war battles the British lost maybe three soldiers and the Zulus thousands. Why? Uk had a gatling gun and chaka zulu had spears! Same with italy in Ethiopia in 1935 etc. Italy should be ashamed of itself. It attacked a fellow Christian power that had been fending of jihadis for 1300 years!!

@masterplan

Did argentina really not expect the Uk to fight back? How stupid.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@hopingfornemesis
          From the Argentinian point of view Falklands simply wasn’t worth the trouble for the Brits, and they had a very decent air force, second only to Cuba(USSR) in Latin America at the time, and was counting on the TIAR treaty, for that reason Argentina never publicly declared war. There was big chance Brazil would take Argentina’s side and indeed we communicated very clearly to Uncle Sam that… If UK dared invade the continent we would. Not only USA didn’t honor the treaty, it forced all other Latin American countries to remain neutral. Brazil provided zero support for the Brits and I learned it indeed confiscated one British Vulcan plane that had to land on its territory duo to tec problems. It is also argue that the Harriers being multi-purpose fighters weren’t superior at all to the Dassault Mirage III the Argentinians had, but the Americans AIM-9 Sidewinder made all the difference. The most important Argentinian mistake was not to extend the locals runaways witch could easily be done, so Argentinian planes could not land on the island, they had no air resupply capabilities and Argentina isn’t necessarily close. Chile almost declared war on Argentina at the time, but it was dissuaded by other country’s, who stationed troops on its borders.
          The reasons on both sides were simply political and to this day Brazil always defend Argentinians sovereignty over this place along with most of Latin America. We always refer to it as Malvinas and funny enough, was the name of a favela close to where I lived back home. The favela is still there, but they changed its name to ‘Peace Neighborhood’.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-American_Treaty_of_Reciprocal_Assistance

Thanks for that @masterplan. I was not aware of Brazil and its intentions nor the treaty. I did know about Chile though!

A master fellator of Uncle Sam was Pinochet!
          My Brit friends will hate me but i have always considered the Malvinas as Argentinian and have already said so on bg quite a few times.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I must add @hopingfornemesis, I’m not in favor of the invasion since I believe Argentinas goals could have been archived politically if given enough time. There is a lot I don’t know and also… a lot no one knows. Secret files normally remain secret for 50 years, Falkland secret files in UK will remain secret for a 100. There are claims Thacher did make threats of nuclear strike against the continent, many claim HMS Invincible was indeed hit by an Exocet, Brazil never admitted planes, carrying weapons from Libia and Russia, were flying thru and refueling on it territory. This indeed a young war but my main point remains… it was no small accomplishment! (Sadly done for popular support)

inv

What piss me off is… most of Muricas wrongdoings in Latin American have long been disclose, yet people still doesn’t seem to believe them.

Very interesting! So argentina a rightist anticommunist country was getting weapons from russia and libya ? Wow! Nothing new there. War makes you have strange friends.
          Yes i love history and i have heard sone secrets are longer than the usual fifty years.

@masterplan

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@mrspock

The Cod Wars were massive. You see the first few kicked off before Britain got snatched by The Common Market. Iceland won those. The first one in the late 40’s is seldom referred to. Nor is the one in the early 60’s. But no sooner had the 3rd Cod War of 1972-73 kicked-off, than the real military/ territorial interests of The Common Market (The EU, The European Union, The EEC, The Common Market, ECOSOC… call it what you will) kicked in and came into play. The Common Market was never about Cheese Mountains, Wine Lakes and straightening the curves in Cucumbers and Courgettes. It was all about a Pan-European Military & Economic Power-Bloc. Given its current aims, its border will stretch from The Ukraine to Turkey and quite possibly Israel.
          The 3rd Cod War Armed Conflict which involved NATO, The United States, The Soviet Union, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and The UK was primarily about lucrative fishing rights but was really about military control of territorial waters. Tangentially it was really about the right to patrol the North East Atlantic Corridor and create military bottlenecks to disrupt submarine movements and radar tracking.
          The USSR very gallantly offered to help Iceland, promising Aid for its boat patrols and a big purchase of fish. So did the USA. Iceland took both. Then it accepted Aid from much of the Common Market which Britain was just joining.
          The Cod Wars were not really about Cod.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I’m 22, wtf you all old as hell haha

Your mother!… That’s how old I am!.. No, I’m sorry SS, that was the 17 yr old jackasses voice in my head, but I also have a 7yr old precocious girls voice, a 23yr old philosophers voice, an 83yr old heroine addicts voice, and a couple of others with varying ages.. These are just the ones I like to listen to … I myself, am ageless! … Timeless!

… I’m 56….

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ha! Every one of those voices have dick on their breath. You should probably stop listening to them.

@askingforanal

keba1976
      Participant

I’m 42 born in 1976. Been told since I was 11 or 12 that I would die before I reached 25. God has an awful sense of humor making me wait this long.

caRnAGE
        Participant

Even the 7 year old, Dan?… Damn guess someone’s daddy loved their little girl a little too much.. yikes!!

Just turned 29.

caRnAGE
          Participant

Woops, responded in the wrong box. Still getting used to forums. Really only use ’em when there’s a lack of gore. ๐Ÿ˜€

Today I feel as old as the Gods!

Road Pavement
      Participant

I am 43 and seen a lot of bullshit, Women busting out kids out of their vaginas and boob machine where in popular demand, Also Ronald ragain’s mindless bullshit and his idiot VIP running for president only to serve one of shortest times as president also Clinton ended welfare leading to a shitload of welfare slut getting shot in the forehead also and again bush jr bought the election and gave us the Homeland department where it is another police force straight out of Nazi Germany, Then Obama came the next president that was the first back motherfucker that did not give a shit, Now we have trump doing shit what Hitler is doing right now

Iโ€™m 28 🤘🏼

Welcome @ashtonbrackin. Looks like you are a veteran . Why you here? Love decapitations or animal killings?

Thank you! Iโ€™m more of a decapitation/dismemberment type of gal. Slicing and dicing is the way to go. Definitely cannot stomach watching any type of animal abuse. That reaaaally gets to me.

@hopingfornemesis

Haha. Yep we have heaps here. Im here re for the murders ,i like trying to work out what happened . Im also here to witness what america’s hired goons,isis,have done to us and seeing animal on human deaths .👍

I hope to see you around.

@ashtonbrackin

Seraphim Serenata
        Participant

We have the same interests… Can’t really start my day off on the right foot without a good dismemberment or beheading.

Welcome to Gore Club. You look like a prettier Angelina Jolie! @ashtonbrackin

pigsonthewing
      Participant

Marky Ramones Wig
      Participant

One is 36 years young

xunseenx
      Participant

old. so old. well, not ancient. gen x over here.

Dozer1971
      Participant

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.