How School,s Of Indoctrination Use Your T.V. To Continue Brainwashing You!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health How School,s Of Indoctrination Use Your T.V. To Continue Brainwashing You!

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

DO NOT TRUST OR BELIEVE IN ANYTHING ESTABLISHMENT, OR ZIONIST-JEWISH RELATED, UNLESS YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TALKING ABOUT LAME SUBJECTS LIKE WHAT YOU HAD FOR LUNCH,, TALK ABOUT SEX,,, MOVIES,,, (UNLESS USED TO PROVE A POINT),,, AND JUST OTHER UTTERLY MUNDANE, & SHALLOW TOPICS,,, CAUSE THAT,s EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BE DOING,INSTEAD OF LEARNING/RESEARCHING TRUTHS!

Agents Of Truth, Or Truth Spreaders, Have Been, And Continue Making Waves, While The Progress That They’ve Recently, Noticed With The Sheer Number of Informed/Awakened Individuals That Are Growing Daily, Has Reached An Incredible Milestone Of 1 BILLION PEOPLE!!!

Now As A Result Of Their 10 + Years, And Thousands, Upon Thousands, Of Proven Video,s, And Documentaries Proofs, Which Are (100 TO ONE) And Growing DailyAs Opposed TO GLOBE-EARTH LACK OF INFO, OR PROOF SIMPLY CAUSE,,, THEY HAVE NONE,,, ZERO,,, ZILTCH,,, NADA,,, NONE!!! They Are Turning Brainwashed T.V. Watchers, And “”There Are Many On Here”” making them See That All Is Not How It Seems.

NOW,,, PLEASE BE WARNED THAT ANY UNPROVEN-THEORIES OR BULLSHIT “WILL NOT” BE TOLERATED ON HERE WHATSOEVER.
      AND AS A RESULT,,, YOU WILL BE CALLED ON IT, IF YOU COME HEAR WITHOUT PROVEN FACTS, AND AN AGENDA TO RIDICULE!
      ************************YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**************************

I WILL START WITH NONE OTHER THAN (ERIC DUBAY) AND START-OFF WITH THESE 1338 VIDEO=PROOF VIDEO,s THAT I HAVE **ALL** PERSONALLY WATCHED DURING MY TEN YEARS INVESTIGATING THE FLAT-EARTH-TRUTH,,, VS. THE GLOBE-EARTH-THEORY!

thedre
      Participant

ANOTHER 45 VIDEO PROFFS, AND MORE OF THE BRILLIANCE OF (ERIC DUBAY) IS BELOW,,, ENJOY! πŸ™‚
      American University Professor (Retired),,,
      Author of 4 EXCELLENT, AND EDUCATIONAL “TRUTH BOOKS”,,,
      And President Of The International Flat-Earth Research Society,,,
      American Researcher, & YOGA Teacher In Thailand,,,
      While He Works Full Time,,, He Also And Exposes Of The New World Order,,,
      Exposed The Holohoax Also,,,

Bolshevik Girls
        Participant

@thedre

“ANOTHER 45 VIDEO PROFFS, AND MORE OF THE BRILLIANCE OF (ERIC DUBAY) IS BELOW,,, ENJOY! 🙂
        American University Professor (Retired)”

Stop spreading lies, Andre. Eric Dubay is no retired university professor. He never made it beyond the bachelor’s degree; unless, of course, you mean the University of YouTube, i.e, the one that you yourself got your doctorate from.

thedre
          Participant

Hey @Alois

WHY DO YOU CHOSE TO ALWAYS LIE,,, WHY?????

IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN YOU TRYING TO FIND PROOF FOR A SPINNING GLOBE-EARTH???? CAUSE IF YEA, THEN YOU SUCK,lol.

Nope is way either Teaching In Thailand Or The U.S. In the Past So I Do Not Know Where Again You Based Your Claims @Alois???

Does that mean You, that (Like Myself),,, Have Watched All of His Proven Truthful Documentaries and Video,s???
          Maybe You Should Do Just That Before Calling (ME A LIAR), Because if You Know So Much About Him You Must Be One Of Those Closet Disinformation Flat-Earth Believers then. Cause why Would You Spend Your time.

Below [email protected] is one of Many Proofs That I Will Not Waste Anymore Of My Time Looking-Up FOR A LIAR TRYING TO GET UNDER MY SKIN HIMSELF!!! ONE OF MY REPERTOIRE AND BOOKMARKS CONTAINING A LIBRARY OF OVER 7500 VIDEO,s CAN SHOW **YOU** THAT YOU ARE SIMPLY LYING AGAIN!!! ***AND THE PROOF IS BELOW***

****************YOU ARE LYING YET AGAIN ALOIS,,, SHAME ON YOU*****************

THIS IS AN EXERT TAKEN FROM THE LINK BELOW!

View Eric Dubay’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. Eric has 3 jobs … Teacher. Chulalongkorn University. 2006 – 2012 6 years ..

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericdubay/

Bolshevik Girls
          Participant

@thedre

Where does his LinkedIn say that he is a former professor? The guy never even made it past the bachelor’s degree. You are the one spreading lies, Andre.

thedre
          Participant

LIARS BE GONE CAUSE THERE IS ROOM FOR ANY OF YOU,S ON HERE NONE. SO UNLESS YOU BRING UNDENIABLE,,, MEASURABLE,,, TESTABLE, AND REPEATABLE PROOF ON HERE,,, STAY GONE, AS **YOU** ARE NOT WELCOME HERE WHATSOEVER, GOT-IT LIARS ??

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

When you say lairs… do you mean me as well?? @thedre… this ERIC DUBAY is a yoga teacher. He know nothing of geology or astronomy. His linkedin AND VIDEOS prove that!

thedre
          Participant

Actually Brother @Master I Have (NEVER, EVER) Called Anybody A LAIR, Cause That Would Be A 100% Fat Lie On My Part Brother Master!

thedre
      Participant

HERE IS YET ANOTHER *175* VIDEO,s OF FLAT-EARTH TRUTHS ARE BELOW,,, ENJOY, AS GOD LOVES YOU GUYS/GIRLS! πŸ™‚

thedre
        Participant

1338 Video,s From (Eric Dubay) Are Below! ****1338 MAN****

thedre
      Participant

HERE IS *50* WELLNESS VIDEO,s THAT WILL TEACH YOU BREATHING TECHNIQUES,,, YOGA,, AND OVERALL HEALTHY LIVING, ENJOY! πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

HERE IS ANOTHER **30 VIDEO,s** AND WHAT ERIC CALLS,,, (CONSCIOUS MUSIC) WHICH I FOUND TO BE VERY ENTERTAINING AND **TRUTHFUL LIKE ALWAYS** ENJOY! πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

NOW,,, I WILL INTRODUCE TO **YOU ALL** A YOU-TUBE CHANNEL CALLED,,, JERANISM And The BRILLIANCE INVESTIGATING GENIUS OF JERAN HIMSELF ALSO! HE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR CATCHING NASA AND THERE FAKE ROVER IN GREENLAND CANADA, ENJOY!
      I WILL START WITH THESE ***962** THAT (AGAIN, I HAVE ALL WATCHED, AND SOME TWICE) SO ENJOY SOME TRUTH GUYS. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

AND MORE, (6 VIDEO,s) OF THIS INTELLIGENT, & UNIVERSITY EDUCATED, AND SELF TAUGHT FLAT-EARTH INDIVIDUAL, & EXPERT BELOW, ENJOY! πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

ANOTHER GREAT, AND INFORMATIVE VIDEO FROM JERAN IS BELOW! And Pls. Always Remember That GOD LOVES YOU ALL, ENJOY πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

NOW,,, LETS TAKE A LOOK AT (MARK SARGENT) AND HIS 22 VIDEO,s Of Flat-Earth Clues That *WILL* If watched, and understood Make A Believer Out Of ANY Open-Minded Individual, That Has Self Respect & Totally Refuses to Lie To Themselves, & Others! SO YEP,, HERE ARE Again 22 Video,s FOR INTELLIGENT, & EXTREMELY WELL EDUCATED INDIVIDUAL *ONLY* Enjoy! πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

NOW,,, I Introduce to YOU,s ALL Rob Skiba, And Just Another INCREDIBLY INTELLIGENT FAMILY-MAN WITH HIS SLEW OF TRUTH VIDEO,s. We will start With These **172 VIDEO,s** Proving That We Have ALL Been lied to, and cheated from the Love Of GOD, And his Handiwork, being replaced instead by A BIG-JOKE-BANG-THEORY, INSTEAD!

********************* 172 VIDEO,s ARE BELOW!*************************

thedre
        Participant

Here Is Rob Skiba,s Best Work. It Is A Working Flat Earth Map. Enjoy Truth! πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

More Of Rob Skiba,s **BRILLIANTLY DONE VIDEO,s** (11 OF THEM) are again Below!

thedre
      Participant

MORE ROB SKIBA,,, AN HONEST AND OPEN-MINDED GREAT INDIVIDUAL IS,,, (17 VIDEO,s IS BELOW!

thedre
      Participant

AND MORE, AND MORE OF ROB SKIBA,s TRUTHS Below! (A Total Of 48 Video,s) to Enjoy, & Digest. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Here Is 3 MORE VIDEO,s From Rob Skiba Showing How Maps Have ALL BEEN MOVED AROUND, AND PLAYED WITH IN THE ATTEMPT TO HIDE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE PLANE ROUTES “”THAT DO NOT”” EXIST!

thedre
      Participant

Here is “”33 VIDEO,s”” From Yet Another Awesome, And Intelligent Site Called (CELEBRATE TRUTH),,, Enjoy!

thedre
      Participant

Now,,, This Is Another Of The **TOP 20** And Part Of The Very Best, & Proven Flat-Earth Video,s For Your Enjoyment. And This You-Tube Site And It,s Tons Of Truth Was Created, And Called THRIVE, AND SURVIVE.

And Because I Have Again,,, (PERSONALLY WATCHED) And while at it spent Years Ironing-Out For YOU,s,,, All The (Disinformation Sites In The Process) In Order To Give The Very Best, & Honest Possible Viewing Experience.
      I WILL GIVE YOU,s ALL A LIST OF FAKE FLAT-EARTH SITES THAT HAVE BEEN CREATED BY THE WORLDS ESTABLISHMENTS IN ORDER TO MIX A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF TRUTHS ALL MIXED-UP WITH A TON OF LIES.

And They Have Done This, And They Continue To Do So Today,,, In Order To Turn (ANY POTENTIAL INDIVIDUAL) FROM WANTING TO (INVESTIGATE THE FLAT-EARTH TRUTH), AND COMPLETELY TURNING THEM-OFF BEFORE, THEY EVEN HAD THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE TO GET EVEN GETTING PARTLY STARTED IN THEIR QUEST FOR TRUTH!

thedre
      Participant

ODD T.V. or ODD Reality is Another You-Tube Site Filled With Another 100,s Of Awesome Video, In Order To Deprogram, and Help Our Worlds Poor, Soulless, & Indoctrinated/Brainwashed Brothers, And Sisters, From Becoming Free, & Extremely Happy Individuals, Once They HAVE TRULY, & HONESTLY STOPPED LYING TO THEMSELVES, AND OTHERS IN THE PROCESS!

Out Of The MILLIONS OF HOURS OF GREAT VIDEO CONTENT THAT HAVE BEEN CREATED OVER A FULL DECADE NOW OOD REALITY HAS WON AN AWARD FOR **BEST FLAT-EARTH SHORT. πŸ™‚ A 5 MINUTE VIDEO THAT IF NOT LYING TO YOURSELF, RAISE MANY QUESTIONS ON HOW CAN IT BE POSSIBLE TO EXIST ON A GLOBE UNGODLY EARTH!

ALTHOUGH I AM SURE THAT MANY OF YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN HIS AWARD-WINNING YOU-TUBE VIDEO, IT IS ONLY JUST, AND FAIR THAT I WOULD START-OFF WITH SOME OF HIS BEST WORK! ****THE 5 MIN. VIDEO IS BELOW!****

thedre
        Participant

And This 1 HOUR **ODD TV INTERVIEW** And *(FULL ARMOR OF GOD VIDEO)* Has Also Been Voted As The BEST FLAT-EARTH INTERVIEW BY (A POLE OF MILLIONS IN 2016). πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

***************END OF PART #1- AND OVER 3000 VIDEO,s *******************

That Will Take At Least 3 to 4 Years To Watch Them ALL And For Once You,s Can Start Educating Yourselves Instead Of Continuing with You Indoctrination. Cause,,,

REPLYING WITHOUT LEARNING ABOUT THE TOPIC AT HAND FIRST,,, IS SIMPLY CHILDISH,,, IRRESPONSIBLE,,, AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE, AND TERRIFIED, ANGRY FOOL!

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

.Why can’t I reply under your first video??

thedre
        Participant

Hey Brother,

I Think That It Has To Do With The Fact That It Was Uploaded as part of A Complete Playlist Consisting Of Another One Hundred And Ninety Five Video’s *** 195 *** and I Have On Occasion Also Experienced The Inability to comment sometimes even until viewing it in it’s entirety.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

That was a MGTOW video @thedre, I see you can change your mind after all… hahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!

thedre
        Participant

@Masterplan,

I Do Not Know Why You Laugh So Hard Because You Say That I Change My Mind, simply because *Again*,,, And AGAIN It Looks Like Just Another Attempt Of Making Me Look Foolish, or myself trying to fit in with the crowd, which is something i do do not do as I Walk My Own Righteous path unfazed by others or the fear of not fitting-in.

You See @Masterplan,,, I Can myself laugh out loud at Yourself, and do so In Order To Make You (Look Completely Foolish) saying things like i change my mind, & Stuff When it’s Simply Not The fact that (Is A Lie) and can be AGAIN,,, Yawwwwn,,, Proven Not To Be the Case Whatsoever. So Why Do You Along With 4 Other Members,,, Keep Trolling Me, instead Instead Of Doing Some Research First, before writing stuff like this and laughing at me???

Although I Have Never considered myself To Be A Hard-Core MGTOW Dude, My Wife Cathy, & I, Have **ALWAYS AGREED** With Many, Maybe Even 95% Of The Truthful,,, Well Researched,,, & Documented Facts That Have Been Presented by @happy & @YOUNGHITLER On Many Of The Related Forum Pages That They Have So Presented To Us All.

So With This Being Said,,, The *ONLY THING* That Cathy, & I have sometimes Found To Be Quite Disappointing Cathy, Is When All Women Young, or Old Were Put In To This Same Large, and Overflowing Basket Of Real Sluts,,, Men Haters, & Users because being in My Fifties Now And the fact that i was the victim myself of Gold-Digging Cheating Whores I Can Then Attest With REAL-LIFE Experiences that Yes There Are An Overwhelming Amount Of Woman Out There That Fit The Bill.

And As I Have said (Numerous Times) While Commenting On Some of the Many MGTOW Forum Pages, “In My Numerous Comments” That I Agree with 90% of Mark and his Take On the MGTOW Subject. And Why?? Because I Know For A Fact that it,s Truth. We (Cathy, & I) Have Yet To Meet “”In Our Lifetimes”” Anybody More Honest, And True Than Mark Himself. And Also, Our Open-Minded,& No Bullshit Type Of Very Good Friend, Would Never Lie, Or Post Anything That He Has Not Completely Studied First, and i mean very Thoroughly Before he would ever even consider sharing it with us S.O.B,s or Individual. And that is one of the reasons why we Love and Respect him so much, and have Become Very Close @happy Himself,and his great loving family.

So @Illegalsmile 55

Tell me that @Masterplan comment was not an attempt & intended on making me look follish

Whe i posted a couple of new F-E Video’s last week i posted them on my own Personal Activity Page as to not upset others or attract attention to myself, because wnen you post it on a Post Comment, or On A Forum Page Whether New, Or Old,,,it shows-up on the right hand side scroll bat that indicates New, or Latest Comments (on posts),,, or new or latest comments on Forums and so on.
        But nothing shows up anywhere unless you go looking for it on my own activity page.
        So When @hopingfornemesis said that his opening a forum page on The Earth IS A GLOBE, and here is the proof he said that it had nothing to do with my 2 incognito video,s that i had gone out of my way to be considerate to others in order to avoid this week long shit show that everybody said i i was a shit disturber for.

Now After going out of my way,,, & restraining myself, (sort of speak) from posting any flat earth stuff on A Forum Page in order To not Attract any unwanted angry replies, or negative Attention, for months i only posted a very few on the activity page cause it does not Show-Up Like Blinking Light On An Advertising Road Side Sign. LISA,,, I DID IT *NOT* TO UPSET OTHERS GIRL, and you know that i love to spread my message far and wide.

Now Be Honest With Me Which i already know that you have always been the honest type, thay Yourself Lisa believes that mere minutes after myself posting two new flat-earth video,s incognito that Nemes DID NOT Do It Because Of Mine saying that it was Simply Coincidence. Lisa,, mere minutes after my quiet hidden one that you had to go looking for,, seriously Please tell me tha that is not a lie???

Then Right after that @kaemen40 calls ME Ashit Disturber and an inconsiderate to others asshole and shortly after tell me to Fuck-Off, or Fuck-You. Waas That Not A Lie? as i was the one who had to hide to post 2 video,s when i don,t have to hide nothing,,, fuck-all Lisa but i did exactly that to keep the peace, and to not upset my B G Family. And HE Has The Gull To Call Me Inconsiderate???

Was it not Nemes The One (Who Again) mere minutes after (my incognito uploading small 2 video,s) But Himself Going All Out With opening a Big Forum Page For All To See, Be Himself The One Who Should Have Been Called A Shit Disturber.

And Finally The Very First Comment On My New Forum Page was from @Alois Who called me A Liar for saying that Eric Dubay Was An English Professor In Thailand after finishing his College, In Maine, and passing English, & Philosophy. HE ALOIS (SAID STOP LYING ANDRE YOU ARE A LIAR)As I Posted A Link Proving Otherwise. He Then Moved To Thailand Got More Degrees and Worked As A University Professor there, among other jobs. That I Had Held Back Almost A Full Year From Doing-So, And Starting Because I Truly Did, And Still Do Lisa Give, & Gave A Shit about Others. And Because I Was Thinking About Them,I Had Almost Completely stopped Myself From Enjoying A Little Thing In Life That Truly Makes Me Happy Lisa, While I Was Sad, as I Watched Silently Everyday,,, Everybody Else Starting there own Forum Pages, And Being Happy Themselves. So After Nemes Disrespect, and lie i said they don,t care then Why Should I am not holding back from my pleasure, and what makes me happy anymore. Is That So Wrong Girl??? Having Another Forum f-e page cause it is so near and dear to me???

@Illegalsmile55
        ALL That I Have Written is nothing but 100% swear to GOD TRUTH So Please Lisa Ask Me Any Questions That You Have About All Of This And See With Your Own Eyes That I Am The One Being Followed Attacked, And Called I Liar when if Fact It Is Them The Accusers That Are Wrong And Have Been Lying A;ll Of This Time, and continue doing-so to this very day! πŸ™
        Thanks For Your Time Lisa,
        Andre.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

It was my impression you feel hurt with the MGTOW debate… so I was very surprised to find your video, since I find you to be a person unwilling to change your mind, but I don’t know you, and I apologize if I upset you, and for interfering with your classes… I hope you all will find the TRUE someday.

thedre
          Participant

I Only change if truth comes into play, lied die in my heart god be my witness. πŸ™‚

karmen40
          Participant

@thedre
          Didnt we agree not to reply? for ME – that means not mentioning each other also, andre?

But NO – you again are mentioning me in a negative light… and mis-spelling my name on purpose so you can make accusations without me getting the tag

” Then Right after that @kaemen40 calls ME Ashit Disturber and an inconsiderate to others asshole and shortly after tell me to Fuck-Off, or Fuck-You. Waas That Not A Lie? as i was the one who had to hide to post 2 video,s when i don,t have to hide nothing,,, fuck-all Lisa but i did exactly that to keep the peace, and to not upset my B G Family. And HE Has The Gull To Call Me Inconsiderate??? ”

YES i said “fuck you” – and this was because you called me and others “brain damaged2 in a forum.

I DID NOT call you a “shit disturber” and i have never called you an “asshole”.
          THE PROOF, For all to see: https://www.bestgore.com/members/hopingfornemesis/activity/416790/

YET AGAIN, Your words are your own enemy
          STOP telling LIES ABOUT ME ANDRE.

this is the first time ive mentioned you since we made agreement not to reply
          Yet YOU continue to make veiled inuendo regarding me – and, TELLING LIES about me.

STOP please.

thedre
          Participant

Aked To Explain, & Prove My Case, would be impossible to do if names were not mentioned. So Proving my case to @Illegalsmile55 or My Veteran (Known To Be Brutally Honest)B G Sister Lisa, would be impossible if not telling her who called me an inconsiderate, selfish shit disturber, when i was the one posting on my own Private Activity Page To Not Upset Others, while Someone Else “”Hmm Wonder Who??”” Mere minutes later, Opened-Up and Started-Up A Forum Page For All Of His Clic Buddies To jump Right-In in on The Action, why one of this clic called *Me* the Inconsiderate Trouble Maker. Something Does Not Add-Up Here As Many On My E-Mail Also Noticed, voicing their Opinions On Who Are The Real Shit Disturbers Here. Funny Is It Not??? Cause People Know,,, People Saw,,, and People Read. Sorry Dude,, Try “YET” Again Pal!!!

thedre
          Participant

@karmen

..because its fucking wearing me out.
          You have NO consideration regarding how this back m forth is affecting anyone else but YOURSELF.
          Well it does….

β€œbrain damage” eh Andre?
          Short n simple.
          FUCK YOU

OH,,, SORRY, I AM GETTING SO MUCH SHIT FROM ALL SIDES I FORGOT THAT IT WAS I HAVE NO CONSIDERATION FOR ANYONE BUT MYSELF, AND MY BRAINS MEMORY AND THE WAY IT HAS CHANGED MY WAY OF THINKING AS A WHOLE, YOU CALL BULLSHIT,,LOL,??? MY WIFE LAUGHED HARD AT YOUR INCONSIDERATE COMMENT AND REFUSED TO LET ME PRINT, AND LET EVERYBODY WHO ALREADY CALLS ME A LIAR IF I HAPPEN TO WORD SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT ***WHILE NOT EVER** MODIFYING MY REPLIES BUT INSTEAD SPEAK FROM THE HEART THE VERY FIRST TIME IT COMES-OUT. SO TELL ME??? WHY DO YOU MODIFY POUR COMMENTS SO DAMN MUCH KARM, GET LOST IN YOUR LIES AND HAVE TO RE-WRITE AFTER NOTICING, LOL.

Fucking Sad Man,,, Really Sad Bunch you,s are. πŸ™

karmen40
          Participant

*Sigh*
          i say again. point me to my lies,link to them, -as i do with YOUR lies and collutions- show my lies, or it is YOU that is proven to be the LIAR

i say again. Stop mentioning me, and mis-tagging me in you posts. Stop telling lies about me

I wish no more too have interaction with you, as you are not a reasonable, sober, or sane man

ANYONE clicking dres activity will see that hateful and insulting comments…NOTHING is out of bounds, he insults, accuses peoples families, mothers, grandmothers in the most DISGUSITNG ways…. see how he speaks to masterplan & nems:
          https://www.bestgore.com/members/hopingfornemesis/activity/420638/#acomment-420689
          and this is a man of god?!!

YET – i tell dre “fuck you” ONCE, in 8 years [for good reason], and not only does @thedre hold this against me for ever and cry about it like a fucken damsel from a tower – but he accuses me of two more insults that i did NOT say… TELLING LIEs about me.

OH BUT WAITE! if you click dres activity thread.. YOU ARE SPYING ON HIM!.
          Because Andre hasn never looked at anyone elses activity page…ist thatright andre?

…But at least you will have the last word, right? Which seems to make you think that all others are lying, and you have stunned everyone with truth, and won the debate. Just because you made the last comment.
          AAND THIS, is the level of comunicative disfunction that we all have to deal with when comunicating with you. Its pointless.

Oh ps everybody, sorry about any spelling /grammar mistakes in this post.
          APPARENTLY, if i should DARE to edit my mistakes out – this means that i have gotten “LOST IN *my* LIES AND HAVE TO RE-WRITE AFTER NOTICING”

Bolshevik Girls
      Participant

@thedre

Andre,

I think getting away for a few weeks would do you good. A retreat is just what you need. Ask the Jesuits or Trappists in your area for assistance; they will be able to inform you about suitable retreat facilities. You are emotionally and mentally in overdrive, and if you continue in this fashion for much longer, you could suffer a serious breakdown.

thedre
      Participant

Ok Guys,,, Give-It A Break Now Seriously. Even Though I Know That You’s Will Still Want To Get The Last Word/Insult-In, & Want To Trow-In The Last Little Bullshit You’s Could all Muster-Up Together as The Demolition Crew,,, I Couldn’t Be Bothered Replying To It Anymore, Cause The Phishing Season Is (NOW CLOSED) on Andre, A.K.A. (The-Dre),, Done.

And Thanks For Yet Another One Of My Forum Pages, That I Spend So Many Hours Working-On Behind The Scenes for by Collecting From My Old Bookmarks, And Saved Pages, then Uploading hours of hand picked content,And Some Of It “Brand New Content” In Order To Present Something that is At Least What I Deem (Is Half Decent) And Am Proud Of, Cause Of My Lack Of Writing Skills. And When I Think Of All The Hours That Iv’e Spent Working On It,,, Only To Having-It Completely Turned Into A Shit-Show In Less Than 48 Hours, Is Quite Heart wrenching, and becoming quite tiresome.

So Now’s Your Time To Shine,,, Or Your Day In The Sun, or Whatever You’s Want To Call-It. So Give-It Your Best Shot, And Get It All Out, As You’ve Already Completely Ruined Yet Another One Of My Forum Pages, and Something (That You’s All Know) Is Near, And Dear To Me. GOD You’s Must Be So Happy Inside Eh?? You Cold Heartless Bastards, Always Ganging-Up On Me, And Constantly Doing-So at Every Turn, No Matter If I Chose To Post Privately, and Incognito In Order To Not Offend, or Not To Not Hurt Others, Or If I Post it Publicly It Makes Absolutely No Difference Whatsoever! As Your Mission Is To,,, And Has Always Been To,,, Make Me Look Stupid, And Nothing More. So Here It’s ALL YOURS NOW,,, So Knock Yourselves Out,,,Cause I Am Done.
      I Am Tired Of Fighting For Truth And Iv’e HAD ENOUGH, SO I,M OUT, AND FOR GOOD!

So Thank A Bunch Yet Again B G Brothers, And Sisters!
      Thank-You,
      Andre.

thedre
      Participant

Hmmm Interesting,,,, Interesting Indeed, lol.

#1- Female Teacher In French Is Called Une Maitresse D’Ecole Ou D’Universite Femme = Une maitresse

#2- Male Teacher In French Is Called Un Professeur D’ecole, ou D’Universite Homme = Proffeseur ou “Proff”

#3- All My Entire Life I Have Always Called A Male University, or College Educator (A Professor)cause As I Explained Above, that is (The Only Names Used)for All Educators. And they are called in My Native Tongue *FRENCH* and nobody ever was nice enough to never once corrected for it Nice Eh?? So I Am A Filthy Dirty Liar For Mixing Them Up.

But It Is Impossible That I Could Have Mixed Them Up Having Called Males In Universities/Colleges

So Guys Please Go And Check That Out Too Just To Make Sure That I Am (Not making another error)& Yet Again.

You Guys Are Absolutely Right My BAD or (UTTER LIE)Sorry. πŸ™

O.M.G. Eric was An English “Teacher” and Not (Un Professeur)as we in french call all male teachers whether they teach in Grade School, Or Universities, lol, they are all Professeurs. At Chulalongkorn University instead of A Professor.

This Could Never Be,,, **Excuse My French**,,, But Instead It Just Has To Be A Blatant All OUT Filthy Lie.

thedre
      Participant

Oh, and some more news for you,s to call A Lie If You Wish.
      This morning at 9:45 am i went to see one of my 5 Surgeons to check my right elbow because after 2 surgeries in 2 years because of my 2014 accident, it has swollen, and i cannot barely move it at all, and since my left arm, wrist are mostly disabled they are getting me into a Rush 4 hour Surgery This Friday Morning.

Bolshevik Girls
        Participant

@thedre

Why would someone doubt that you consulted a doctor? I can’t imagine that anyone would think you are lying in regard to this matter. I only have a problem with your flat earth bullshit and the fact that you pout like a sissy girl whenever your outlandish views are challenged. The earth is spherical; get used to it.

thedre
          Participant

I Will Agree To Completely Stop Pouting @ι˜Ώζ΄›δΌŠζ–― or @Alois like A 9 Year-Old Little Sissy Girl,,,lol, if you would Please Agree To Join Me In Exploring This F-E Topic Together. πŸ™‚

And I Say This Cause I Am Sick, & Tired of Fighting/Arguing with You All,,, *(My B G Family)* while i Continue Trying With All Of My Heart, & Soul To Simply Explain To You’s How These Theories That Were Started And Easily Faked In (Hollywood Studio’s) In, or around The 50,s & 60,s when The Stage Was Set For “The Now Proven” Fake Moon Landings, were nothing more than that Brother “Theories” but have been taught as fact in Schools for decades now.

And Then all of the ensuing Mars Bullshit, and C.G.I. Photo’s that followed, has/had NASA Giving-Us Nothing But Lies, and Photo’s in The Schoolbooks that we’ve looked at, and believed as kids as truthful, when all they did was rip us off (For The Now) Multiple Billions Of Dollars That all of our Countries has been paying for with our hard-earned Tax-Dollars That We Give Them.

And I Want You To Know @Alois That I Would Always Be Proud, And More Than Happy, To Answer (ANY Questions) whatsoever that you, and the others might have for Me Regarding How A Flat-Earth Model Works, and how when you really take A Deep, & Unbiased Dive/Look Into It (The F-E Subject) It Would At The Very Least, Start raising Suspicions, & Eyebrows, on some of NASA/RASA’s Claims As It Did For Myself Once I Had Completely/Fully Investigated it.

thedre
      Participant

CONDEMNATION BEFORE INVESTIGATION IS THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE,,,, CASE-CLOSED!!!!

PROVEN, MEASURED, OBSERVABLE,,, AND REPEATABLE EXPERIMENTS, ARE THE ONLY WAY TO CHALLENGE ANY PROVEN TRUTH @ALOIS.
      SO, ONCE YOU’S CAN EVEN,,, UHHHH OK EVEN JUST SHOW ME THE CURVATURE WITHOUT USING ANY TV,,, NASA BULLSHIT,,, FAKE SATELLITES,, OR GO-PRO FISH-EYE LENSES WOULD BE A GOOD START,,, NO???

YOU CAN FILM/RECORD THE CURVE ON A PLANE FOR ME, OR,,, EVEN EASIER,,,, GO TO ANY OCEANSIDE BEACH WHERE YOU CAN SEE FROM RIGHT TO LEFT UNOBSTRUCTED FOR MILES,,, AND AT 8 INCHES PER MILE SQUARED,,, LIKE NASA CLAIMS THE 25 THOUSAND MILE GLOBE-EARTH,,, WAIT?? THE PEAR-SHAPED,,, NO,, FACK,,, WAIT,,, YEA IT’S THE GLOBE,,, NOPE πŸ™ IT’S OBLIQUE, YEA,, AN OBLIQUE SPHEROID,,, YEA,,, THAT’S THE ONE,,, I THINK, LOL???

YEA SO ON “ANY” OCEAN FRONT,,, “”AAANNNYYY”” SORRY, MY HEAD IS VIBRATING, & SPINNING EASTWARDS AT 1039 MILES AN HOUR, BUT A LITTLE TWEETY BIRD JUST KEEPS FLYING BY, AND GOING WESTBOUND, YEA, AND IT FUCKED WITH MY GOD-GIVEN NATURAL SENSES. BUT OK,,, BACK TO THE OCEAN FRONT, (AND FUCK-OFF LITTLE TWEETY, AND STOP FUCKING WITH MA-HEAD MAN.

BUT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE A HUGE CURVE DIPPING DOWN AT LEAST A FULL MILE, AND A HALF DIP ON BOTH SIDES OF YOUR VIEW. BUT PSEUDO-SCIENTISTS MEANING = THEORISTS SAY,,, UHHH YOU CAN’T SEE THAT FAR, LOL. OH NO??? THEN WHY DID YOU CLAIM,,, YOU STUPID, AND FAT LYING FREEMASON NIGGER THAT YOU CAN SEE SHIPS DISAPPEAR WITH YOUR OWN UNAIDED EYES OVER DA-CURVE. OH YEA,,, THAT WAS BEFORE THE P-900 , & THE P-1000 CAMERA CAME-OUT, AND BROUGHT BACK YOUR SHIPS, AND EVEN ISLANDS THAT SHOULD NOT BE VISIBLE A HUNDRED MILES AWAY.

BECAUSE WITH NASA’S VERY OWN PYAGRATHOM CHART IT SHOULD/WOULD BE OVER A FEW MILES,,, MILES UNDER THE SUPPOSED CURVATURE. BUT NOW THEY CHANGE THEIR STORY AND SAY,,, IT,S A MIRAGE, LOL, HUM, HUM, SORRY I’M CHOKING FROM LAUGHING SO FUCKING HARD. OK,,, LETS TRY AGAIN,,, SO YEA,,, SO NOW, NIGGER NEIL SMOKING DA-GRASS TYSON IS ALL FUCKED-UP WHEN A REAL, AND NON-PAID FOR TRUE EXPERIMENT PERFORMING SCIENTIST STATED THAT MIRAGES,,, IAS I , AND I’M SURE EVEN YOU KNOWS THAT THEY APPEAR UPSIDE DOWN.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=PYAGRATHOM+CHART+8+INCHES+PER+MILE+SQUARED&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=9qet7qkIglFxEM%253A%252Ch068nf1REi3VrM%252C_&usg=AI4_-kSFqtbASTsjXazTl9E4uiXwSkd-Jg&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwigtsj5s4vfAhVxtIMKHaaxCdYQ9QEwAnoECAMQCA#imgrc=9qet7qkIglFxEM:

thedre
      Participant

Hypersexualization of Society & Children | TV Brainwashing

thedre
      Participant
Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.