How To Make A Survival Spear-The 3 Best Survival Spears

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else How To Make A Survival Spear-The 3 Best Survival Spears

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Gnat
      Participant

Road Pavement
      Participant

Good idea when you go camping but the local police will arrest you for have one of those spears, Now days you can go to jail for having a box of paperclips in your pocket and locked up for a very long time.

Gnat
        Participant

Even though I do believe this video was made just in case of extreme measures… There are still some places that allow spear fishing… But like you said… You need to be up to date with your local laws…

Everyone should try the feeling of relocating out of a police state and into a sane and civilized society that doesn’t put its people in cages for profit, or because a cop likes to stroke his/her ego @roadpavement

Things like that were the reason why we attacked Afghanistan and similar countries – they are free and we hate their freedom. In these countries people are free to make spears or whatever else they need to live the life they want. People in police states don’t have such freedoms. They are only permitted certain things from time to time, provided their overmasters grant them the right by way of a license, but these are temporary, can be revoked at any time and even held against you.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Thanks for that gnat… I feel stupid for not remembering fire hardens wood. ๐Ÿ™‚
      Now I way ask… If you are facing a jaguar, or a bear…. would you hold your Rambo knife? or the spear you just made??
      …I would keep the knife on my belt as a second weapon. With the appropriate wood the first spear can be a very powerful.

Gnat
        Participant

“… If you are facing a jaguar, or a bearโ€ฆ. would you hold your Rambo knife? or the spear you just made??…”

I’d shoot it with my .45 1911… 😎

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

@gnat, I would use my .45ACP if that’s all I had. To penetrate a bear’s thick skull you need a .454 Casull or 460 Roland (upgrade from your .45 with 4x the power). Notice in MP’s 1st video 3 high power rifles bring the bear down after multiple shots, but not immediately.

Gnat
          Participant

@loosythepoosy

If I had my choice… I’d use my ten gauge shotgun…
          If I don’t kill it… I’ll definitely blind it…

I’ve been in that situation before and it was damn good eating…

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

It’s a great weapon choice, and answer Gnat. I guess if we are lost after surviving a plane crash there would be no Rambo knife anyway… But always carry your favorite handgun when roaming the woods… Beautiful animals are also brutal creatures.
        Ps: You may need to save bullets to start fire in extreme cases, so a spear will save you ammunition. A spear, a Rambo knife and a .45 1911 with me… Now I’m good ๐Ÿ™‚

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

I use a small bag of potato chips and flint to start a fire. Or carefully packed lint from the dryer.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I bet you have outstanding survival skills. A lighter is very handy when it comes to fire.
          I’m now confident you need weapons…:) Is that big bear in the second video a grisly?? The third one is a black bear and they are more docile, even with cubs (but still eat people).

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

VERY annoying when the butane lighter cracks, leaks butane in your pack and when you light a fire the whole pack goes up in flames…. not that I’ve ever done that, lol….
          Yeah the 2nd bear is a grizzly. He is full from eating salmon in the river. No room for stinky human.
          Black bears are foraging for food. Hiked the Appalachain Trail where a black bear learned to sneak up behind hikers and take a swipe at their backpacks. The hiker dutifully drops the pack and runs, and the bear has lunch…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

There are 20 grizzles on that second video, they are gigantic ๐Ÿ™‚
          I bet its wise to leave the food outside the backpack for them. I know black bears can be big and scary, but they are cute as well. Jaguars are not fun ๐Ÿ˜› sorry to show you one getting shot, and this is quite a big jaguar, funny to know that you have the fire power to take care of that devil. What kind of weapon they are using in 4th video? I can not tell a rifle from a shotgun ๐Ÿ™‚ can you stop an attack like that with your pistol?

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I should prefer a handgun also, and carry lots of bullets! ๐Ÿ™‚

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

JMCR
      Participant

wow, doubt your spear is saving you from that thing lads, great vid Masterplan

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Thanks @JMCR. Survival! Very small odd for you, but you got to do your best! These are indeed huge predators. Lest hope its a docile black bear or a very young jaguar that comes our way. These are in the americas… bigger predator waits you… and a spear is all that you got. Damn cave man… how did they survived that shit?!

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Jaguars are the only feline happy with water. They may be smaller, but have a bite stronger than a male lion, and kill their pray with a bite in the skull instead of asphyxiation. The problem with jaguars or cougars is that you will be dead before you notice. Notice the dogs located the jaguar, there was many of them and she still she charged at him. the second video is not so beautiful, but you can compare sizes, their temperament and see who is the boss. The tiger eats second!

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Survival!! So that’s how you do it boys (and girls??), all you need is self confidence. The leader is 62 y/o, and I don’t think he has a back up plan ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.