How to report locations of uncensored images?

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Website Support How to report locations of uncensored images?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mr. Brown
      Participant

There are some censored crime scene photos of the O.J Simpson murder, that say they haven’t ever seen a uncensored photo. Recently, uncensored versions of the autopsy photos seen there appeared completely uncensored in a documentary that aired a few weeks ago. Whey is there no place to report these uncensored photos?

Acneska
      Participant

What do you mean “report”? Are you talking about a place to whine and moan about having your precious feelings hurt by some photos? Of are you talking about something else?

Mr. Brown
        Participant

what the hell is wrong with you? I was asking if there was a way to tell you that there is an uncensored image that you could put up to replace a currently censored image, the description of which says that no uncensored images are known to exist.

Acneska
          Participant

The way you worded your question really didn’t make any sense. If you have uncensored pictures, use the contact form and the instruction on the page to send them to us.

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

@bomberswarm2. Mr. Brown… So, the way I understand your post above is that some censored photos “said that they have never seen an uncensored photo”. I’ve never met talking photos before. As far as asking “whey there is not a place to report “uncensored” photos, just look up ‘Reporting Uncensored Photos” in the Uncensored Photos Department and report them to the authorities of Uncensored Photos. Ok Mr Brown, if they are photos and not censored and were shown somewhere, they are not censored anymore and are being shown. 😉 lol That’s a hard one…

Mr. Brown
      Participant

@Theluvmuscle @acneska I’m talking about this

null

The description says “Never seen this pic uncensored”. In a documentary, this very picture was shown uncensored. How can I tell this site so they can put the uncensored image up there?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.