I AM A VIRGIN. HELP ME

Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls I AM A VIRGIN. HELP ME

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      DefuserAli
      Participant

I am a virgin boy, i want to lose my virginity,who will help me.

Long Haired Dude
      Participant

Step 1 : Be attractive
      Step 2 : Find someone who will fuck you
      Step 3 : Be sure your dick isn’t small
      Step 4 : Have the time of your life
      Step 5 : Comment saying you lost your virginity

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

i find most girls talk about girth.

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Yeah, how old are you? I don’t do kiddies. Agree, it’s in the girth, not length. But slim Jim can be ok too.
      Hi, I’m Loosythepoosey. Nice to meet you.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

“Agree, it’s in the girth, not length.”

Haha….I’m picturing a tuna can..:-D

joedirt9
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 I don’t know, nothing makes them cum and occasionally squirt like introducing my dick head to their spongy little cervix, 😉

Anonymous
          Inactive

Lol @illegalsmile55.
          I’ve often been compared to a soup can…ok, a stack of buttons, but, that’s close. Right?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Close enough @nutsnack =-O

DefuserAli
        Participant

one day i did go to a brothel, before i went into the room i ran away due to thought of ” thats not a good way to lose my virginity” ;.)

Matt
          Participant

Lower your standards. Using social media is a sure thing. find a skanky chick from your area and flirt with her. It works but only for a quick fuck

Gnat
        Participant

“Slim Jim”?…
        You told me you’d never tell… 😛

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

my dick is out on my old member profile @skull_and_duggery

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

so are men that like bigger tits size kings?

Long Haired Dude
        Participant

Size Queens can only orgasm with a huge penis. Anything average or even above average, even if it’s thick would do nothing for them. There’s no such thing as Size Kings.

Monique
          Participant

I like giant dicks and small ones too, I even had de pleasure to suck a 6cm dick, it was awesome, so small that I almost orgasm while working it lol.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Monique, quantos anos você têm? hahaha achei esse engraçado essa do 6cm hahaha

Monique
          Participant

I’m older than I look

Nataska
          Participant

What the fcuk is a size queen ??

Well heres my understanding and definition of “size queen”. Females that only go for Ron Jeremy horse sized cocks, that have blown out lady tunnels and generally look down upon and shame men with average sized wieners. If it isnt the size of a can of pringles they dont want it and they laugh.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

his last name is ali he will be 16 horny as fuck and have a little thin pencil rod with pea balls get real ladies.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

some men seem more fascinated with pleasing the female than their own pleasure, i know its nice to please them but you need to get your own freak on too, if shes not freaky enough then splooge in her and get a freakier one.

Nataska
        Participant

If a man can’t please then he’s a gooner simple

joedirt9
      Participant

@defuserali I will help you out my little bro, but only if you promise not to make me wear a condom, too easy, LOfuckin’L 🙂

Derek
      Participant

There are lots of ways to lose it
      Just make sure she thinks you are rich

Ewan420
      Participant

Take it from your ass would be easier…or just go with a goat b coz your probably a goat fucker anyway…

Strychnine ✪
      Participant

Virginity

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Prolly wouldn’t help to say GET FUCKED.

despy
      Participant

I think it would be super hot to take a boys virginity but he’d be calling me all the time and shit and itd be cruel because rest of his life he’d forever be left trying to chase my feel

Anonymous
        Inactive

What if I promise to never call?

UncleJim
      Participant

Just fucking rape one.

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Why is it an insult to tell people to “get fucked”,and yet, evryone seems to want to…..

Nataska
      Participant

Go on a dating sex site plenty women want to get popped

Nataska
      Participant

😜

Shaggy
      Participant

Just don’t go around trying to pull some voodoo-vulcan mind tricks on girls, be a normal human being and you’ll be fine.

DefuserAli
      Participant

i did it , i lost my virginity . <3

Jacket
      Participant

See, i dont think thats real, but funny anyways. 2 or 3 things i would think about before asking such a thing HERE.

1: As a pretty fucked up person myself and even during the lack of propper English knowlege…read the comments here and think again if you really wanna met some ,,meat,, from here 😀

2: Reconcider your Nickname, and again, read the fucking comments and decide again if you probably change name first (Rosenbaum or else) to make it even worse for you

3: Think about if 1 Fuck justificed what pretty sure followed and you get´n Famous (Post Mortem OFC ) After ,,geting it 😀

4: Just from experience….you wont order your Free vagina at the interweb pal…you just dont want. Who ever lurks around the web to get some sexytime or the love of its sad live, is probably not even C class.

I dont think anyone but a homeles can´t afford a Hooker (of any quallity…probably lower) or even know ,,that,, Girl in the Hood to get Laid after a bottle of Booz and an hour talking about her absusiv father.

Long Haired Dude
      Participant

It’s hard to get laid if you’re ugly as shit. Also who said anything about a brothel? The one who made this thread sure didn’t.

And in a meaningful relationship women don’t care about a big dick? You don’t have to be 10″, but I’m sure women don’t want 5″.

Women want someone with a nice dick and knows how to use it.

Long Haired Dude
      Participant

And it’s the easier choice of getting an STD

Long Haired Dude
      Participant

Men can be 3″ and have a thick dick.

joedirt9
      Participant

@goregasm how’s about a nice hard veiny 7×6 if I promise not to just slam it in there, because I’m a gentleman of course, 😂 haha

Samara
      Participant

Totally agree with you. A regular size it’s so much better, we get wild easily…

Long Haired Dude
      Participant

Every woman is different. Especially Size Queens.

Nataska
      Participant

The same to big hurts

DefuserAli
      Participant

one day i did go to a brothel, before i went into the room i ran away due to thought of ” thats not a good way to lose my virginity” ;.)

Nataska
      Participant

Wow a 3 that’s small lol

Nataska
      Participant

Thickness not length you can have huge dick and be a shit lover I once went with a mixed race guy his dick was about a 7 and oh my god he know how to move to please and had beautiful blue eyes god he went all night lol

Nataska
      Participant

Not if use condom

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.