I Am Getting My Car Detailed Tomorrow

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else I Am Getting My Car Detailed Tomorrow

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

What a princess-like thing to do. Seemed like a good idea at the time. There was a coupon on groupon (say that 10x fast. It is fun!)

For $25 ($30 cause suv)

What we can do
      for your car
      INTERIOR

EXTERIOR
      We do a full interior detail with air-pressure tools including carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, leather conditioning, windows & vinyl cleaning/conditioning. Every surface in your car will be cleaned!

We wash your vehicle, clean and polish wheels & chrome and wax & polish exterior surfaces.

Normally $100 service. Took me 3 months to make appointment they were so booked after sale. Says it takes 1-3 hours. No idea what I am going to do for that time. There is a roller skating place near it but probably closed due to covid

My car is a mess. Last I remember vacuuming it was when I was working? I do remember it was dark out. I haven’t cleaned inside windows in forever . I am wondering if I should take it up and vacuum it out real quick (but that would cost me $1.25 and take away from excellant deal)

despy
      Participant

I am a hoarder 😑

https://ibb.co/c2hGfJ9

See that mathematical equation? It isnt even mine. This is that area between seats. That console thing. This is the underbelly of it when you lift up tray 🙁

My house is spotless. My car not so much 😕 Detailing idea is causing me angst. Going to have to spend hour getting it ready. I guess it is good. Winter’s Coming

despy
      Participant

UPDATE

That mathematical equation was part of a list I was given for 7-11. Would you believe I hated my work so much that I would be willing to leave there to go to 7-11 with a fucking list?

Note the “glazed lemon filled” 7-11 donut. Black people 🙄

Carlos gave me his 7-11 gift card with balance of $8.16 as payment. Also note the black person flavors of Arizona Ice Tea. He gave me card with warning “you cant use it to buy lottery tickets” I hate that I even know that 😒

https://ibb.co/tBzgjzR

despy
      Participant
        Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

Why in the be jaysus do ye have euros?

despy
          Participant

I also have Korean money. Headed there? Hit me up 🙂

Can’t talk. Losing light. Almost done cleaning car before tomorrow’s detailing!

https://ibb.co/4Rw8H9m

despy
      Participant
      despy
      Participant

https://ibb.co/42n4rhN

I am so embarasssed. All of this was in center console. Probably every receipt for past 2 years. How does that even happen? Nothing of value either. Just few dollars, euros and korean whatevers . I did however find recent Walgreen’s receipt showing my points worth $10 that mysteriously disappeared off my last receipt. Oh and my car registration, do need that.

I have euros because I went to Europe not once but twice last year!:)
      Ok heading home now. I have been chilling at Tim Horton’s going through all this. They closed at 7 lmao

despy
      Participant

UPDATE

4.5 hours later I got my car back. Looks fantastic. Kinda pissed cause seat was all wet still but they really did bang up job. I probably would not do it again but I have no regrets. Bunch of Arabs running the place so they stuck some arab-air freshner in the vent, but I left it as it is different. They did the door jams so that immediately won me over. I am easy.

Glad I called my sister for the save as Skateworld was closed as was the restaurant across the street (covid 🙄) I would have been fucked, nothing around there. They gave her free car wash, nice touch

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.