I am planning to leave the United States and head somewhere else in the world

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else I am planning to leave the United States and head somewhere else in the world

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

I have born and raised here in the united states and seen nothing but poverty, Shops are closing even the factories are closing, Everything I see is shutting down and crime is ramped, Housing is a joke like everything else.

When I get a passport I am leaving and see the world.

Von Skittles
      Participant

What places do you plan to see?

JMCR
      Participant

Come see the UK Rp. theres plenty of boring shit there too.

Road Pavement
      Participant

I have to decide yet but I know the united states is the “worlds” shit hole when we have an 80% unemployment rate and 80% homeless rate, Social services are a sick joke like everything else in this shit hole nation.

I may visit the UK but I was told it was completely fucked up

Marky Ramones Wig
        Participant

Go Thailand bro……..

Empty soul
        Participant

“I have to decide yet but I know the united states is the “worlds” shit hole when we have an 80% unemployment rate and 80% homeless rate, Social services are a sick joke like everything else in this shit hole nation“.

You just described much of England and Wales so make sure to cross them off your list.

Perhaps try Poland. It must be half empty by now so plenty of jobs to go around.

Romania might also be a good choice. It has a very low crime rate nowadays as a result of all their criminals having moved to western Europe.

despy
      Participant

come to Michigan! I’ll put you up for a week. we can go grocery shopping and make nice meals and yoy can pass out pepper spray in the hood, true humanitarian mission. oh and nice open air non confining zoo is within walking distance for you to roam while I am work or several nearby parks to explore all within walking distance!

JMCR
      Participant

Well the Usa is a british experiment gone wrong, so yea man. were just as fucked up if not worse 🙂

svarg26
      Participant

go back to africa, you illiterate faggot cunt. cheers.

xsookiex
      Participant

Don’t move to France this place is a pain in the ass. All the delicious pastries and 2 hour lunch breaks don’t even make up for it 😀

Anonymous
      Inactive

80% unemployment? 80% homelessness? You don’t need to leave the U.S. You need to leave the homeless shelter. Do you live at the welfare office?

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Don’t come to Scotland as we are managing perfectly well without you. A visit of just a few hours from you will skew the homelessness and poverty statistics to US levels.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Good on ya RP. Here’s an idea:
      15 countries, 15 impregnations,
      All colours,
      All coordinations.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.