I am Sitting at the Park

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else I am Sitting at the Park

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

I feel like roadpavement..

no seriously this is one of the most tranquil experiences I have had in a long time. it is very quiet, I hear ZERO traffic and the bird chirps are at soothing levels. I wish I would have brought a blanket to sit on! I am wearing my slippers or I would take nature walk. instead I am just going to sit beneath tree on a bag

this was great call, I turned in here on a whim and so happy I did

despy
      Participant

😆

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Aaah! You are in the Brownlight District and approaching the Brown House. Probably full of Brownhouse Gases. I would wear a mask in there for sure.
      Did you drop the kids off at the pool, lay a cable, build a log cabin, park the submarine, grow a tail, snip a length of spine, pipe out a chocolate log, drop a dead otter, undergo a logectomy, unlease the Chestnut Terrapin, release the Tawny Hounds and drop a dress size?
      Earlier today I ejected an Arse Weasel that was about a foot long. Remember the start of “Back To The Future”? Do you recall the dog (Einstein) getting fed? Did you drop Einstein’s dinner?

despy
        Participant

lmao there is no way in hell I would ever enter that sphere. in fact I am leaving now cause I have to piss so bad or I would seriously stay here whole day

despy
      Participant
        Lord Wankdust
        Participant

You need to splash your boots? There is no-one in the park. Just water the roses right there.

despy
          Participant

I really was thinking of it lol. place is surely loaded with cameras, probably why no one was there

pigsonthewing
          Participant

No big deal. It’d be just another bush to monitor.

despy
        Participant

Lmao I was really trying to create panoramic view with my lousy video but it really does showcase how vast it is ,now imagine not one but two cars pulling right alongside you that is so weird! all the options!

despy
      Participant

this park is literally a mile long and look where these people decide to pull in

really?

View post on imgur.com

despy
        Participant

who the fuck does that? seriously you pull up right next to me wtf

I would exit my car and take distant shot so you could see how truly obnoxious it is but now I have to pee so bad all i can do is sit here and wiggle

worst part they are not even getting out of the car. just sitting there right next to me

just like that. tranquility gone!
        or maybe they are wanting to fuck me, still obnoxious though

Hamburger Bob
        Participant

I know exactly how you feel.
        Well, the only thing worse than that is if you back out and park on the other side of the park and then a car parks next to you again, then the only thing worse than that is if it was that same car.
        Hopefully that doesn’t happen to you.

despy
          Participant

what was weird was 10 minutes before this some kid pulled up directly on my left . I looked up and over ,surely with look of death and he said “sorry” backed out and parked half mile down

I really do not understand. the entire stretch has parking spaces. blows my mind it happened not once, but twice

maybe it’s now a haven for clandestine activity. I haven’t been there in probably 10+ years

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

That kinda shit pisses me off, it’s like maybe I’m doing something illegal, go away.
          I mean it reminds me of this:

despy
          Participant

Lmfao wtf! great analogy. now I am happy I didnt pee at tree

pigsonthewing
        Participant

Most of the people who go to my park, just keep their engines running, while staring at their smartphones. But I also have a beautiful nature trail behind my apartment. I go there everyday when I can. Especially in the early morning, when I come back from my newspaper route.

My psychologist and call girl can verify, that I’m not the most religious sob on the planet. However, there’s a positive spirit or karma I feel, once I’m immersed in the tranquility for an hour or so.

Love it! 🙂

despy
          Participant

I totally agree! It was like gift from Heavens I pulled in there. It was *exactly* what I needed and if tomorrow wasn’t a Saturday I would be back there again.

It is kind of weird I ended up there. I was headed for a coffee and we had some vicious storms roll through here yesterday and had to keep driving as every place was out of power. it’s like 8 miles from my house. close enough to make it a daily. Maybe it was fluke no one was around ,I hope it stays like that. All the playground equipment was roped off with caution tape. no kids! I will wear real shoes and travel deep. It was just so fucking peaceful

pigsonthewing
      Participant

Good for you! 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.