I can't see any of the site posts

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else I can't see any of the site posts

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      TPMBR
      Participant

everytime i open a new post from the site i cant see any video or photos, this message is what appears for me ”The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID is: xxxxxxxxxxxx”. the number changes everytime. What should i do ? t-t

Roughly every other day somebody complains of the same thing. Every single one, and I mean every single person who brings up that error message has been from Belgium. So I’m guessing you are too. There is absolutely nothing I or anyone else can do. Your government is censoring access to our videos. Unless and until you bring it up with your government and get them to stop censoring the internet and choosing where you get your news from for you, this will not get resolved.

TPMBR
      Participant

Sorry,for not knowing about ur explanations, but i am new to the site and just discovered the forum page. So i had no idea other ppl were having the same problem as me, and u r right i moved to belgium a while ago and this problem started 2 days ago. It wasnt my intention to be one of those persons who ask the same thing over and over even if others users already gave them an explanation,i rlly just didnt know about u

Get Tor browser to circumvent government censorship:

TPMBR
      Participant

i will try to dowload it, thx for help!! 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.