I Dreamt I Won the Lottery!

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else I Dreamt I Won the Lottery!

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 days ago by despy.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

$24,500 to be exact! And I was with my sister 😯

No idea what game it even was. She told me we won $20,000 and I took ticket to machine and it lit up $24,500 and started spitting out wrapped $100 bills. I remember being excited cause it was 4,500 more than what she said! She never plays and I know of no game that pays out that much (I think hitting 4 digit is 5 grand) plus the way the money spit out was more slot machine-esque

She drove to Trump rally with friend 🙄 I will have to tell her to buy lottery ticket out there and I will buy one here. Either Powerball or Michogan Lotto draws tonight. That pays out millions so maybe we just hit a few numbers on that

It is weird too because this past week 2 of the 3 digits I used to play both hit. I wasn’t traumatized cause I just don’t play anymore.

I will look up what draws for tonight and how many numbers we need (I think 5 plus powerball) and I will buy one ticket for myself and you can help me select the other! Yay!

Definitely play it!

despy
        Participant

Wow for some reason I thought you would shoot down idea while citing some statistics

I love [email protected] Step on over to Lottery Lounge and select your number! (i.e. BG Lottery Club)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.