I Got Netflix!

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else I Got Netflix!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

I opted in to free trial for sole purpose of watching the fuck with cats documentary but haven’t viewed it yet. otherwise I am rather disappointed with their offerings

I did however watch season of “American Horror Story” I missed (nothing beats first season) as well as all caught up on “Bates Motel”

but other than that, rest is meh

although I have yet to check out movie section with 25 days left of trial

SlothMan
      Participant

Most Netflix originals suck. But I would recommend “The Ritual” if you wanna see a horror/mystery movie. It’s a pretty original idea in my opinion.

SlothMan
      Participant

I’m probably too late now that I look at the date you posted this.

despy
      Participant

couple nights ago I watched the documentary on Aaron Hernandez. I liked it, wasn’t bad. always thought him a thug but it actually made me feel sorry for him. I think it was the phone calls from jail, telling

he has one friend talking on there that was ok for first few minutes but then I found myself fast forwarding through his incessant commentary. kind of imply he was gay lover or something

I remember hearing rumors after the fact but yeah if this is to be believed he was total queer . held my interest though

I still have one week left on trial I will check out Ritual, thanks!

SlothMan
        Participant

Wow. I didn’t know that he mighta been homo. Never seen the documentary.
        But concussions are no joke. That’s what I attribute as the cause of his mental instability. Especially repeatedly over time in a dangerous contact sport. Back when I played football, we only reported the really bad ones. We didn’t even wanna say it. We referred to it as the “C” word.

despy
          Participant

it just came out . I recommend. he ended up donating his brain and they said he had that concussion disease , the one they can’t figure out until after you die and only 27

not sure if that excuses him but he did do some really stupid shit.

no one wants to show injury in sports, shows weakness and gets you taken out of the game

despy
      Participant

UPDATE

I watched The Ritual last night. I found it eerie then it was spooky and then I was downright frightened. I don’t know why they made the girlfriend black I didn’t like it after that

while searching for Ritual I came across “The Voyuer” the first half of it is absolutely fantastic! excellent

SlothMan
      Participant

They had to make the gf black or else retards woulda cried the movie was too white. They probably still did anyway.

despy
      Participant

it was a good movie, enjoyed it thank you

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.