I had the last of my teeth ripped out by a dentist

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else I had the last of my teeth ripped out by a dentist

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  itsplaster 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

Road Pavement
    Participant
    Goints: 5,519

Today was the last of my teeth ripped out but it’s too gory for BestGore.com or any other site for that matter so we have to come up with something gorier then my teeth being ripped out of my skull, I have to get used to my dentures and find new ways to eat a hotdog and mac and cheese with other foods.

Empty soul
    Participant
    Goints: 3,377

I go through two bottles of wine a night and have done for over ten years and yet my teeth are in good condition, not one traitor amongst them.

There is a very good reason why alcohol used to be utilised as an antiseptic by the medical community in bygone eras.

I don’t touch sweet shit though. I dislike puddings, ice cream and sugary shit in general.

Perhaps the culprit for all the rotten teeth is additive sugar/sweeteners etc.

Manufactured and processed shit in other words.

Mr Spock
    Participant
    Goints: 833

I think tooth strength is partly inherited. I know people who look after their teeth very well but still get the odd filling or so.

Whilst some people like my dad who only brush once a day, have very good teeth well into their 70s. I have very good teeth, no problems at all. But they are not perfectly white like a Tom Cruise grin.

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 3,344

Sugar is my drug of choice(not really, I’m slave to it). Brush only once a day, at least three cavities every time I visit the dentist πŸ™ I wish I had stronger teeth… or at least not be so sensitive to pain, Dentists are really a dread.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    Goints: 5,121
    VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan
    @icecreamlair
    #Metoo. Love sugar and sweets. Chocolate ,chips you name it.

@itsplaster . You said you had a Vitamin D calcium deficiency. I bet that had a lot to do with you losing all your teeth so early.

I do know my aunt lost all her teeth suddenly at twenty years of age due to her being pregnant to my cousin. He sucked all the calcium out of her. He is built like a brick shithouse now so at least they both have something to show for it! Bahaha!

MasterPlan
      Participant
      Goints: 3,344

yeh Nem, I basically just drink fizzy drinks or sugar with coffee. Not very wise πŸ™ A good amount of calcium don’t go very well with kidney stones witch makes things complicated. Loosing all your tooth at 20 is news to me, I guess I’m not soo bad :/

illegalsmile55
      Participant
      Goints: 5,255

I think she just lost the one tooth to abscess. @hopingfornemesis

Road Pavement
    Participant

I have to buy this with my dentures, But I am dirt poor so I have to buy this brand

Road Pavement
    Participant

Also being dirt poor this is used

illegalsmile55
    Participant
    Goints: 5,255

Is it heredity? My mother had shit teeth, every one of them had a crown. Luckily, I did not inherit that. I’m always having work done on my teeth though, it just happens with age….It’s like a hobby, an expensive, painful hobby. πŸ˜€
    @icecreamlair

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.