I have a reaccuring dream about a Big breasted sex goddess (kinda strange)

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else I have a reaccuring dream about a Big breasted sex goddess (kinda strange)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

I had a dream where A big breasted sex goddess stuck at age 20, She had a friend that was 5 or 6 He lived with her and he enjoyed being breast feed by her and was strictly on breast milk, Later after a while he was getting younger becouse she suggested it and he liked the idea soon one day he became her fetus and stayed at 40 weeks of pregnancy, he enjoyed being a fetus and she enjoyed being pregnant with him and both decided to say that way regardless of out come and it was like he would never leave her womb for anything nor she would give birth to him for anything but it made their love for each other stronger though the pregnancy between them so she be came his mom and the pregnancy lasted forever and love between mother and fetus remained,

After this I want to know what am I smoking or my psychic doctor is give me LSD and/or some strange drug.

Road Pavement
      Participant

This is a picture so far of the goddess and her new found fetus enjoying each other

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.