I Have Not Bought A Pair of Jeans In Over 4 Years

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else I Have Not Bought A Pair of Jeans In Over 4 Years

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

So I really researched. I reached out to several manufacturers and was impressed by their timely response. In the end I opted for these. Rather expensive but if my ass looks like hers, Well worth it!
      Expected delivery 9/23 . Stay tuned

https://ibb.co/mzjv7wL

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

Sure thing, just post a side by side photo and we’ll help you decide if it looks like hers or not ๐Ÿ˜€

Jack
        Participant

Honestly her ass isnโ€™t very appealing. She looks like Slender Manโ€™s twin sister.

I think lovely Desp here should first show us what her ass looks like now from a variety of different angles so we can tell her if it even needs improvement or not.

despy
          Participant

I realize her butt isnt fantastic but I can tell she really does not have one either. She is wearing size 24. I am size 28 but told to get a 27. I hope to even get the damn things on ๐Ÿ˜€

Regardless I am thicker than her so I hope to fill them out really nice!
          🍑👖🤞😉

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

If yours is thicker than hers, then yours is already better than hers, even if it takes you 20 minutes to put those damn things on.

Jack
          Participant

What uncle Bob said. Display that ass with pride!

despy
      Participant

Already disappointed. I realized I ordered “mid rise” when I should have ordered high rise (its a girl thing, you wouldn’t understand)

We shall see

High rise is ” high-waisted “jeans ,right? If it isn’t too personal , how tall are you @desp? Just trying to visualise you …not too impolitely that is ….

What size is 28 in Aus , @jack-doe ? I don’t know these US sizes!

despy
          Participant

Yes! High waisted. I don’t know if I own any of those, all mine seem low waisted

28 = inches here. And I am just under 5feet 8inches tall

I came actoss this
          https://www.newidea.com.au/size-28-jeans-in-australian-sizes-conversion-guide
          I find it hard to believe Teigen and Beyonce are size 28 although their pants both look unbearably tight. Maybe not Teigen but it looks like she is hiding some thighs.

I was amazed at the amount of jeans selling with holes in them
          I refuse to spend money on jeans like that. Perhaps I am not hip enough. Or they are not black leather and I am not at home alone with boy. Kate Upton is a babe

Five eight is quite tall for a woman and a size ten is very slim here. Thanks for the size chart and going by the photos of the stars who wear 28 , you likely have a decent figure . Lucky you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Yep ,all were hot and my favs are Lawrence and Mandy Moore but Upton is a babe.

So ,why the trips to Europe,ha? Did you go on romantic holidays with your lover of last year?

Jack
          Participant

Youโ€™re asking the wrong bloke, I donโ€™t even know what size I wear. By the way it might interest you to know that desp kinda showed her face a while back in one of her forums. Peek at it at your own risk though. It gave me a mini psychotic episode.

@hopingfornemesis

The blonde in the train? I thought it was a stock photo. @jack-doe

Was that you @desp?

despy
      Participant
      despy
      Participant

They have arrived! And they look tiny as hell! If they fit I am probly going to look like how Beyonce looked in her size “28” lmao.

Great jean though. Wish I wouldn’t have tried to go all fancy with fit and got something I am used to. I have no full length mirror but not so enthused anyway, these legs look really skinny. Crushing blow if I cant get into them ๐Ÿ™

https://ibb.co/wQtMRnr

despy
      Participant

UPDATE

These jeans are fucking amazing! How they look I have no idea. I LOVE the feel of them and they are honestly most comfortable pair of pants I ever slid on. The only thing I dislike is how clingy they are knee to ankle. I much prefer boot cut. I did turn to side and saw no fuck me now ass oomph but from the back ,as best I can tell. Very cute ass! But illusion as no visible side butt, well minimal but rear view was super cute, best I can tell with head all cocked.

I really need full view. That is going to have to wait. I tried multiple pics and all epic fail. This one shows intent? It is actually from the front. Lol I suck but I needed you to know I tried, mostly for myself. Sorry suckers!

https://ibb.co/PgNbVMJ

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.