I Think I Am Getting Old Because..

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else I Think I Am Getting Old Because..

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

join in!

..because the house across the street got a new porch light and it’s basically a floodlight and at night it’s beam is visible between the slats of my window blinds, no matter which way I flip, just enough to make me fucking manic

I just looked and it’s still lit in the daylight, mocking me

I actually don’t think anyone even lives there so maybe the landlord installed for security

anyhow bitching about neighbors porch light seems like old persons gripe

despy
      Participant

View post on imgur.com

see what I mean! sure it’s a shit photo but it’s a duplex . one giant house with partition to separate into two houses

guy on the right , nice soothing protective glow but this bitch on the left? infuriating!

going to be a long night

Jack
        Participant

Yeah I just moved in there. Sorry but I need that light to warn me of any desperate Despies looking to steal my weed in the middle of the night. The real estate agent had alot to say about you.

despy
          Participant

is that why you leave it on during the day too? 😆

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Go out there at 4 am and unscrew the bulb a little bit until it goes out.

despy
        Participant

I wish I had the balls to do that

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Then get a thick black curtain or blanket and black out your window.

despy
          Participant

UPDATE

garbage day was Tuesday and there is a can still at their curb ,further evidence no one lives there (?)

car I intermittently see in drive must be a worker. anyhow, it gives me perfect in to wheel it up alongside house and get right in there to unscrew it a bit!

HamburgerBob
          Participant

If you can’t leave the house, just bang it against your palm until you hear it fall apart inside and screw it back in.

Then who ever bought it will take it back and will most likely get a different brand of bulb that may not be so bright. If he gets the same exact brand and all, do it again and then for sure he’ll get a different brand next time.

despy
          Participant

I went over there and it is enclosed in glass case that at very least involves screwdriver and a chair!

I came home defeated, slid couch to middle of living room 🙁

despy
      Participant

.. because last night I found Lifetime movie I thoroughly enjoyed. the voice is a little rough to get past but her crazy is epic and she says some low-key really funny shit

I saw it until twenty mins before the end! Over a number of nights , in bits. I can’t see anymore for some reason but it was good. B-grade, but it kept me watching .

Just goes to show that you should never let a retard have an ounce of power or they will have the opportunity to show you how ” special” they are… 😉

despy
        Participant

in bits is exactly how I watched this next movie! I think took me 3 nights. I really dig Dennis Hopper but I just cannot stand woman in this. shady chick I think she was Anthony Bourdain’s girlfriend when he “suicided”

it could actually have been good movie but I couldn’t get past the girl

Asia Argento? Yes ,she was fucking the underage boy and was caught. He ,Bourdain ,suicided over it but she has faced no charges for fucking the teen. Hahah. One rule for the men and another for the ladies…
      I will try and watch it. I do like her in vampire movies though but you are right ,she is middling as an actress at best. She is just a Tori Spelling ;got her roles due to having a movie-moghul daddy.

Bourdain had it all ;looks ,talent,money and fame and killed himself over a faithless woman. Sad.

despy
        Participant

I do not believe he killed himself at all. at the time there was lots going on. it was just as Weinstein was coming to light and Clintons were thrown in the mix and Chris Cornell and guy from Linkin Park and pedophile rings. I can’t remember what I heard at the time but it was all incredibly suspect

I don’t recall seeing her in any other movies I just recognized her name in opening.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.