I Would Like To Give A Shout Out To Jack Link’s Consumer Affairs Department

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else I Would Like To Give A Shout Out To Jack Link’s Consumer Affairs Department

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

Not only did they respond to my concerns with timely email, they rectified the situation with lightning speed!

Jack Link’s has proven they value me as a non carbohydrate consumer of their meats

https://ibb.co/3frkWGr

Jack
      Participant

I never said nothing before but %95 of everything you say drives me crazy. Now I’m positive you’re doing it on purpose…

despy
        Participant

Consider yourself on 72 hour psychotic hold. I am leaving on my trip very shortly! Not really feeling it but hopefully once there I willbe all in 🛣 🚗 😎

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I think Jack has a link he’d like to share with you. :p

Have fun on your trip; don’t wear peanut butter as perfume.

Jack
          Participant

I think I scare her. I can share it with you instead, Smiles. Don’t say I was never a gentleman towards you. 😉

despy
          Participant
          Jack
          Participant

Want some? It’ll feel like an orgasm in your mouth… promise.

I have never heard of Jack Link till now,desp. Good joke Jack. A meat to be-hold and to be introduced orally.

It’s a Friday night . Hmmmm?? What to do?… What to do ?

Trip to California ,Lakeside cabins off with Mark and dre?

Despy came into menney from a long lost Great- Aunt . Either that or she gets a lots of bang for her buck out of those now bolted -the-stable goints!

despy
        Participant

despy discovered the joys of unemployment 😀

I would be in Europe right now if I could. This is just me killing time until I can ❤

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.