Ice Cube About to Commit “Suicide”?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Ice Cube About to Commit “Suicide”?

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Ace.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Ice Cube About to Commit Suicide

Rapper Ice Cube has been posting woke images on his Twitter the last few days. The cabal responded by painting him as “antisemitic” in the opening paragraph on his Wikipedia page, and marking the images of Saturn Black Cube and Black Cube Monuments as “sensitive content” on social media sites.

Back in the day, Ice Cube may have been part of the psy-ops pushing gangsta rap programming to the black populace, but it looks like he went woke. It may happen that he will be suicided.

thedre
      Participant

I Sincerely hope that he can continue delivering & spreading his message of truth before they get their Filthy-Jew Paws on him, by either infecting him with this Rare Form of Brain Cancer (well,,, Not So Rare In Truther’s), Or as you Stated Mark they Decide To Simply (Have Him Suicided) Instead. Those Filthy-Jewish Baby Cock-Snorting Bastards!

Man did we ever fuck shit-up with Hitler being the 110-th. Country to try an eliminate the Jew-Pigs & Problem.:(

Gubment Cheese
        Participant

The J-pigs are like roaches. Can’t seem to get rid of them no matter what.

thedre
          Participant

@GubmentCheese
          I Thought you were talking about A Joint at first when you said The “J” LOL.
          Don’t Ever be afraid my good Brother to say THE-JEWS Out Loud my good man, as
          they deserve to have-it thrown in their faces loud & Clear Bud, Those Dirty-Rotten-Jew-Fucks!

Gubment Cheese
          Participant

Yes, you’re right of course. One should always call out the Jews whenever possible.

thedre
          Participant

@GubmentCheese
          That’s my Boy, lol, or my Good, and Solid B-G Brother! 🙂

despy
      Participant

hmm without looking at wikipedia page I am trying to think if this is the one from Law & Order with obnoxious wife or the other one

Ace
      Participant

Its no surprise ice cube is putting these out he has always been outspoken and even had his encounter with Jewish opportunist in the past such as jerry Heller who tired to get him to sign a contract to work for a company owned by jew rats. jerry even cheated Eazy E out of millions from his record sells.

Ace
      Participant

Eazy E confronting Jew rat who stole millions from him.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.