If a Woman Feels Raped, It Is Rape

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies If a Woman Feels Raped, It Is Rape

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

If a Woman Feels Raped, It Is Rape

Some of the reasons why women lie about having been raped:

Women lie about rape if they regret having sex when it was consensual.
      Women lie about rape to cover up their infidelity.
      Women lie about rape if a man won’t commit to a relationship after sex.
      Women lie about rape to prevent being perceived as sluts when their sexual behavior is brought to light.
      Women lie about rape to blackmail men for money or position.
      Women lie about rape to get rid of men at their school or workplace.
      Women lie about rape for leverage in family court.
      Women lie about rape to publicly ruin the reputations of men.
      Women lie about rape to indirectly brag about how desirable they are, the same reason they post Creepy PMs.
      Women lie about rape if they regret having sex when it was consensual.
      Women lie about rape for attention.
      Women lie about rape for revenge.
      Women lie about rape if caught in a sexual act that would cause shame or damage their reputation.
      Women lie about rape because doubting their claim is socially reprehensible and anti-feminist.
      Women lie about rape because they don’t want to be held accountable for their actions.
      Women lie about rape for public validation and praise for being a “rape survivor”.
      Women lie about rape because they’d likely get a slap on the wrist if they confessed or were caught lying about it.
      Women lie about rape because the justice system tends to rule in their favor because they’re women and by proxy, “victims”.

Alexia
      Participant

I’ve always believed that rape was bullshit, and that if a woman really didn’t want it to happen it wouldn’t…. But after I did get raped by my own stepfather that saw me grow up from the age of 4 till now, I realized that it’s easier that it seems. I never really tell anyone because it makes me feel stained and dirty (the reason why I’m telling here is because no one knows me). So I too hate when woman lie, and brag about something so traumatizing. Just please don’t assume all women are the same okay?

Christian
        Participant

The amount of exs I’ve had that try to make me sympathize with them is unreal. I know at least 8 girls that have claimed to be raped, and when I’m having a drink with them and asking more into it to see if it actually was rape (that an old bf had done or someone they knew) it quite literally it was not rape. 9/10 times its just them wanting a story to sound important or one that is going to make the guy feel bad for them.

It sounds like you’ve actually had the 1/10 experience and i can relate to that

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.