If you could choose your own death, what would it be?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else If you could choose your own death, what would it be?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jack
      Participant

Go nuts. Use your imaginations. However you wanna go. What would the perfect exit to this world be like?

Me: getting stabbed to the brink of death by a beautiful goth girl and lay dying in her lap as she slits my throat.

despy
      Participant

I would prefer to die in my sleep,
      but closer to Fall so I am long gone by the time the animals get to me

Jack
        Participant

I’ll just have to get to you really quick then… lol jk.

HamburgerBob
      Participant

Stepping on a landmine would mine!
      Hear the click, have just enough time to say “Oh Fuck of course” and then boom!

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Narcotic overdose. I’ve had enough physical pain, I want to go painless.

Jack
        Participant

Funny you say that. I attempted an overdose with MDMA on my birthday last November but apparently it’s really hard to overdose on that stuff even if you try. A few days earlier I offered a hooker all the money I had to let me overdose and die next to her. Good thing she refused, I would’ve survived and she probably would’ve took off with all my money lol.

Oh and it wasn’t exactly “painless” but I did feel extremely sick. I took 20 capsules throughout the whole day and didn’t even notice I was throwing them back up lol.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

There’s a fine line between just enough and too much, and which narcotic you use. I’m not familiar with MDMA, and obviously there’s variables…what and how much you’ve eaten, alcohol…etc…but I know it I’m ever given a shitty diagnosis of some painful disease, I’m outta here by my own hand.

Jack
          Participant

That’s the way to go. On your own terms. It’s a shame euthanasia is illegal. (No pun intended)

I think “molly” is another name for MDMA. It’s the main ingredient in ecstasy or the pure form of ecstasy. It’s what makes you so “ecstatic”. But apparently it’s a lot safer when taken by itself instead of being put into ecstasy tablets . I didn’t know much about it when I got a big bag of it.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@illegalsmile55

Anything would be better than freezing to death whilst waiting on the dock in Southampton.

Hangfire
      Participant

The biggest bottle of hdrocodone available and 10 grams of fentanyl, I’ll spend 48 hours doing the hydrocodone and then mainline the fentanyl at the end.

Jack
      Participant

Now that I think about it, getting eaten alive by a female tribe of cannibals wouldn’t be so bad either.

Funny you say that as @1purple8 and I years ago talked about hunting Maenads. They would attack us for orgies and then want to tear us limb from limb as they do. Well then we’d turn the tables on them and survive, but hey…you can just sit there all sated and let them tear you to shreds! Lol

@jack-doe

Jack
          Participant

I had to look up what Maenads were. I can think of a lot worse ways to go than at a maenad orgy lol.

What if you were about to die of old age? Would you let the maenads have their way with you?

Haha. I knew there was a fifty / fifty chance you may know of them as all the newer shows on vampires ,Mother Goddesses and Mother Earth -on Netflix etc- all talk about Maenads as well these days.lol

Succubus baby!

@jack-doe

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

My friend’s elderly cat had been acting strange for a day or three. She thought it was dying and was going to take it to the vet today after school finished and didn’t expect to be bringing her pussy home alive.
      Instead, when she got home after work, the cat immediately made a b-line straight for her and wanted cuddled in her arms. She sat on her settee with it cuddled into her and it died, gently slipping away a few minutes later.
      I think that is maybe how I would like to die. Maybe being held by someone kind for a few minutes while I slipped away.
      But I don’t think I will be that lucky.
      Very few people are.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.