If you had a choice would you eliminate Jews Or Niggers From Our Earth??

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events If you had a choice would you eliminate Jews Or Niggers From Our Earth??

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

Lets say for argument sake that you were given these powers and were able To Either Get Rid Of All Blacks (Niggers),,, Or The Jews (Those Rotten Zionists) which one would You Choose, And Why???

thedre
      Participant

This is going to be an easy answer for some, and a very tough one for others. As for myself, i think that you’s all know which one i would choose. Now for some they will say None, & Others will say Both, and for some it would be nice *IF BOTH COULD BE GONE FROM THE FACE OF OUR EARTH,* But unfortunately you would only be able to choose 1 so think about-it, and think about-it deeply before making your selection.

thedre
        Participant

If you said (The Jews) as my pic you are 100% Correct. So with that said here is one (ONLY ONE) of the hundreds of reasons why i have chosen The Jew-Cunts. First off,,, i have no use for that Parasitic, Leeching Cockroach Race.

#1-
        Any Race, Religion, Person, or Organisations That Perform Oral-Sex On their Own Races 8 Day-Old Baby Boys, to me are the sickest, of the sickest human beings to have ever existed. And for this sick crime,,, they should be *(INSTANTLY EXTERMINATED)* WITH ONE BULLET TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

But they only perform this oral-sex on these babies after Cutting/mutilating their poor little (barely born) dudes penis, because they love the taste of penis & blood together. And after killing thousands of babies worldwide from venereal diseases that their barely formed immune system cannot fight off. So Many have died of Herpes, and Gonorrhea. The last couple of recorded cases were in New-York City, and only a few short years ago.

**So they should be taken out back (SORT OF SPEAK) and shot in the back of his head, period!**

But always make sure that you are dead center of their heads cause they have tiny little brains that float around inside their weak, and thin water-filled skulls. So how the hell does this super thin skull support such big noses is one of the worlds greatest mysteries that will not get solved anytime soon, or ever!It’s how it can support such large noses. Now even they are questioned about it cause a few 8 day old boys were killed, and asked why they do this,,, they simply state that it is part of their Religion as it is so wrong they simply state that it is part of their Religion, and just like pulling their Holohoax Card,,, they are Let Off Scott-Free, And never to be questioned about-it again.

jsmith666
          Participant

Well…I’m with you that zionists and baby dick suckers need to go. That being said, I’m sure there are some pretty normal people that identify as being jewish because of tradition or pressure from family or whatever. I think it’d be unfortunate if they ended up in the same line without getting a chance to admit the error of their ways and change.

thedre
          Participant

@jsmith666

That Was Very Well Said, And Ii Makes Absolute Sense Man Brother, too bad not everyone would think like you as things could very well change. If they could do as you said, “admit your mistakes, stop making them, and move-on man.

If these Elite Jews Would Just Keep Their Billions,,, Mover Over, And let True,,, And Super Honest Non Jews Run Things,,, like the hidden government,,, big Pharma,, the federal reserve,,, Large Corporation,,, and so on and so on The Wealth Would Be Evenly Shared, and know one would be without ever again. But you never know “Jason” (I took a guess that your name is that, lol)

But what bothers me a lot is the fact that there are Millions of Good, Normal blue collar Jewish Guys just like us,and Not Practicing,,, (Ultra-Orthodox Freaks) but are instead The Kindest Souls You’ll Ever Meet Man. And they get hated along with The Zionist-Pigs, because many (unlike us) blame the whole lot instead of the Few Rotten Apples at the top.
          Cheers Bro! :)(

jsmith666
          Participant

My name is actually James. Good guess though, most people go with John. I tend to think of Jews a lot like I do Freemasons. Most are just regular people that think they’re involved with something harmless, but there are a select few at the top that are outright evil. What bothers me most is that the people that are involved in these things have plenty of access to information that they could be using to educate themselves. If you know that there are truly terrible people in your organization, how does one continue to associate with the organization at all? I do like your plan for the redistribution of wealth, but I tend to dream more of a day when we can abolish all forms of government, corporations, organized for profit religions, and the monetary system. I’d like to see people get back to leading a simple life or farming, hunting, gathering, and just being free and truly tribal. I think your plan is a little more realistic than mine though, so that’s why I like it.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Sounds like you answered the question yourself better than anyone else could add.. if its a voting poll.. i can add Jews because they have a set of values. Niggers are just a concept and without that concept they are all different peoples just trying to live.. but Jews have a doctrine and they like to push themselves onto others in a smothering kind of way..

thedre
        Participant

@Justin
        Thanks for the compliment my good B G Brother. And as for these filthy Jew-Pigs,,, You My friend have described them better than most could, including myself lol, So I Guess that makes us even, yea? lol.
        Well Done My Man,,, Well-Done! 🙂

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

the jews have a fight on for their home..
          and what we see in public is that fight for their home land..
          of course it will be dirty considering what’s at stake..
          i can’t really blame the jews for this.. its just when you asked one or the other.. i felt the niggers option fell apart by definition of your description of them.. but jews yes they fight dirty even if we can’t quite see it (dirty part) or even know it (is it all kosher here?) .. jews fight dirtiests of us all.. and that scares me..

control media, incite the USA to deliver military and financial aid, even their map borders are dirty.. but when it comes to reason, they have more than any other on this planet.. except me of course.. i bring the apocalypse.. lol for me..

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Thomas cook extra flights wold be the same

just fly the palestinians out to the MH370 destination..
          with a free flight out of town everything is solved..

I personally am into Mental(M) Health(H) Goodluck(3) Spirit(7) Emergency(0) but can i ever use it here .. it seems not..

thedre
          Participant

@GDPR Harvester
          Did you change your name from Justin to @GDPR Harvester brother???
          Or is it my Hash-Oil that is making my brain Act-Up Yet Again, lol.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

i did vote them off this earth and well it doesn’t really matter if they al went up in smoke regarding what they left unfinished for us to carry on.. well that could go for USA too but he didn’t offer that option or id win you all right now..

ouch that’s harsh..

what i want to tell the Jews if there were such a people not just the ideological hatred.. is that anti semitic calls have been overused.. i would really like to say the so called Jews tone down their anti semitic calls as they use it as bar all until u submit to us.. i could be wrong.. maybe they can handle that others are anti semitic but that’s not how it comes across.. in fact if someone says i want live in this area that could be anti semitic.. and yes i understand what anti semitic means, but do jews regarding how they use it.. or is it only jews haters who use that tactic.. im fucking lost.. the jew people are very nice and loving.. but like i said last time their home is under attack and you cant just love your stranglers right?

NurseBree05
      Participant

I would choose to eliminate intolerant, racist biggots. I feel sad for you and anyone that may be listening to your advice; ot may be impacted by your words or actions. Get a life and realize there is SO MUCH in life you could do to change and better it-yet THIS is what you choose to do with your time. I was going to say a lot more but this is not worth my time. 😒

thedre
        Participant

@NurseBree05
        First off please accept my apologies for my lack of sentense structure, and my lousy English as my primary language is French.

But Get A Life You Say??

**Can we not have a pleasant conversation about this subject matter, Ms. Bree?**

If you would Please Allow Me (at the very least) the chance to explain to you why I, and Millions
        of others around the world feel the same that i do, then maybe you would begin to understand why i have such disdain for The Jewish Race Altogether, then maybe,,, just maybe,,, you would not be insulting me and why many dislike the Jews and all the pain that they cause innocent people
        Have you ever even Investigated for Yourself the vast amount, & (True Facts) Surrounding all of the these Elite as they like to call themselves, those Zionist Pigs. about what The Jews Are really all about?

NOW CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK OUT (ALL OF THE LINKS) THAT I HAVE TAKEN A FEW HOURS TO FIND AGAIN, & HAVE PROVIDED FOR “YOU GIRL” IN ORDER TO BACK UP ALL OF MY 100% TRUTHFUL CLAIMS THAT WILL PROVE TO YOU WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT THE JEWISH RACE IS, (AND HAS NEVER BEEN) WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT/TOLD IN SCHOOL.

AND HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO CONTINUE BRAINWASHING US SINCE EARLY CHILDHOOD, AND AFTER GRADUATING FROM SCHOOL??? WELL THEY DID IT BY CONTINUING TO BRAINWASH US WELL INTO ADULTHOOD, AND HOW??? BY SIMPLY REINFORCING OUR BELIEF THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR THE JEWISH RACE.

AND THEY CONTINUE TO DO THIS BY PUTTING OUT THESE MOVIES,,, HISTORY CHANNEL DOCUMENTARIES,,, AND BY UTILIZING THE PRESS THAT B.T.W. (THEY OWN AND CONTROL) THAT WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET THAT (6 MILLION) OF THESE POOR, POOR INNOCENT JEWISH PEOPLE/RACE WERE SLAUGHTERED BY CHRISTIANS, WHEN ON THE WHOLE PLANET THERE WERE NOT EVEN CLOSE 6 MILLION JEWS IN ALL OF EUROPE. SO WHERE DID THESE MILLIONS OF LIVING JEWS STILL ALIVE TODAY COME FROM??? WHERE??

Did you know that,,,

#1-
        Jewish Rabbi’s mostly in their late 60’s and 70’s suck on 8 day old Baby Boys Penises in order to get The Blood Off of Their little Penises after they performed the circumcising??
        #2-
        Did you know that many of these poor little Boys have been infected, and later died from The Herpes Virus, that was given to them by these Old perverted dirty Rabbi’s??
        #3-
        Did you know that we are being charged a illegal, and hidden tax on our foodstuff because they say that they have kosher certified it. Now i am not Jewish, and therefore do not consent to my food being Koshered.
        #4-
        Now, have you ever studied (and or) have looked into all of the crimes against humanity and the mass-murdering of 60 + Millions of Christians & Muslims that were committed by The Jewish Race way before The WW #2 Supposed Holohoax now proven ten times over to have been all lies??

Now tell me if you agree with “Any” of these Illegal Practices being forced upon us, and if you agree with what these innocent little Boys have gone through? Cause for those little ones that have survived
        after getting the Herpes Virus, They will have to live with it for the rest of there lives living with The Herpes Virus, and never being able to have a normal sexual life, unless the partner himself/herself also has Herpes. THE LINKS TO THE BABY DEATHS AND INFECTION ARE DIRECTLY BELOW!

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618

https://jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/culture-divide-seen-animating-bris-debate/

https://forums.skadi.net/threads/65908-The-Kosher-Food-Tax-A-Fraud-on-the-American-Consumer!

https://davidduke.com/kosher-food-racket-americans-pay-extra-food-keep-jews-happy/

http://www.subvertednation.net/kosher-tax/

PLEASE CHECK-OUT ON THE OTHER THREAD BELOW ALL OF THE OTHER PROOF AS I CANNOT PUT UP MORE THAN 5 LINKS PER COMMENT PAGE.

THANKS ANDRE.

thedre
          Participant

@NurseBree05

What a fucking joke you are ya silly, silly Cunt Ya! As Bigot was created for cunts just like you
          You are simply just another one of these Cunty Bubble-Headed Bleach Blondes, that loves shooting off their fucking cake-holes. And the worse part is that you should be a real blonde seeing how Incredibly Stupid You Are to love Child-Molesters of 8 Day Old Babies. Good Mom You Are. And now who is the Bigot to agree with that?? You are uneducated, (BUT SEVERELY INDOCTRINATED INSTEAD) Ya dumb Cunt! So fuck-off and learn more about a subject that you know nothing about, before making yourself look so incredibly stupid. You pathetic Jew, or Jew-Lover You.

thedre
        Participant

@NurseBree05

I Hope that after all the couple of hours pulling that stuff outta my ass, that you will have the decency to at the very least check-it-out. If you do not want to read it all then simply go straight down to the links in order to see *For Yourself* just how righteous, & Good these Poor, poor Jews, are really like, those Inbred-Bastard Jews.

And if you don’t check it out, or at least answer me, it would be safe to assume that you agree with them, lol, yea?? And then i guess that we can all gather that you would agree with an old dirty man sucking on your little boys cock, and killing him off with herpes.

thedre
        Participant

Ha, ha, ha! The Stupid-Cunt With The Insults has her mouth shut now, “PROTECTING” Her Jewish Family And Uncle Saul Cockman (A Rabbi Cocksucker) Lol. And These Fucking Stupid Bubble-Headed Bleach Blondes really think that they are so Cute when in fact they look like they once they undress and you see the mismatched Cunt-Hair.

with dark brown eye-brows, lol, and when they get undressed with their Blonde Hair,and Their Big Black Cunt-Bush full of White Discharge That has more than Enough Yeast In It To Open-Up, and completely supply The Dough for A Baglemans Bagel Shop. Just Think Man,,, All-O-That tangled Mess in Her Baboon-Bush, has to be just like Smelly Will-Knots No??? Yucky-Man, cause That is Fucking Disgustingly Gross. And to Top-It-All-Off,, She is Extremely, & Incredibly Stupid?? What A Fucking Turn-Off 🙁 🙁

Stephen
      Participant

Jews…The Germans had a lot of fun gassing, shooting etc these vermin these cockroaches, rats…Its time to crank up the old death camps especially Auschwitz to finish off what Hitler nearly accomplished.

Blacks though are still useful in doing jobs that no white person with the right mind would ever want to do. Like cleaning urinals, sweeping streets, disposing of rubbish, picking corn, cotton etc. When AI truly arrives, they should be the first to go.

CryBaby
        Participant

You seem slightly misinformed. Germans never operated gassing chambers for people and no one was gassed by the Germans during WWII. There has never been any plan to exterminate Jews by Germans, only documented plan to exterminate Germans by Jews. The Holocaust, as promoted by the Jew, has never happened. Which itself should raise the need for one, so that he finally has something truthful to talk about.

thedre
          Participant

@CryBaby
          You Fucking Rock My Good B G Brother,,, ROCK! 🙂

thedre
        Participant

@sTEPHAN
        Are you Jewish B G Brother? Not that it matters cause we have had some good chats with some decent Jews on here before. And Like @CryBaby has mentioned you seam Misinformed,,, or maybe even Uninformed by watching, and believing in Everything that The Jew-Owned, Controlled & Heavily Censored Mass-Media Is Spewing.

So The Key To The Ultimate Truth my B G Brother is *Self-Education*, Instead of Indoctrination as we have all been subjected to while in Grade School, and some right up to high school. But it is never too late to unlearn all the lies that we have been taught and start anew with real, and proven facts instead of unfounded Lies that the Jews Are Masters at doing.

So Lets start with The Real Holocaust That The Jews Put Christians through in The Gulags of Russia during The Bolshevik Revolution which at least 40 million Christians were slaughtered, and some left to rot in the wet and muddy gulags.

https://www.ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html

http://www.searchforthetruth.co.uk/bolshevik-revolution

NOW,,, LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE KATYN FOREST MASSACRE IN WHICH 22 THOUSAND POLISH OFFICERS, AND MANY THEIR ENTIRE FAMILY WERE KILLED AND SOME TORTURED BY THE BOLSHEVIK-JEWS YET AGAIN. SO WHAT ARE WE AT NOW??? 40 MILLION & TWENTY TWO THOUSAND VICTIMS SO FAR, AND MOST CHRISTIANS???

*NOW THOSE 2 EVENTS IS WHAT I CALL A MEGA-HOLOCAUST. YET,,, WHERE ARE ALL OF OUR HOLOCAUST MUSEUMS?*

https://www.timesofisrael.com/dispute-over-statue-commemorating-polish-massacre-heats-up/

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

How about only the bad Jewggers

thedre
        Participant

@HambergerBob
        Yes Brother,,, you are correct. I Should specify for all the newbies that i do in fact mean All Of The Bad Zionist-Jews, and not the whole lot of them. And i say this because i have worked with many jews in my life that were honest, and super normal , and kind individuals.

Now, with that said, all of the members that have been here for 10 years or more knows that i mean to attack only these Elite Cunts that more or less run the western worlds governments, and the like. So i am happy that you have stressed this cause i figure tat everybody knows this by now, but many were not here at the times when i used to stress this almost every time that i spoke about them.
        So Thanks dude for helping me clear this up. 🙂

FrogFur
      Participant

Hands down the winner is niggers. They are far worse than the jews ever thought of being. They are a worthless stain on the human race. Do you have any idea how far the crime and welfare rates would drop in you eliminate niggers. We could have our urban areas back. The only negatives I see are sports related. I have no desire to watch a bunch of white dudes play basketball or football.

thedre
        Participant

@FrogFur
        You My Man, have a very good, and valid point, as the Jews Often get them (These Nigroidian-Entities) to commit their crimes, and they also do lots of their dirty work.

coffindodger
      Participant

If the Jew is destroyed completely, the niggers can become just a minor annoyance.

thedre
        Participant

@coffindodger

That is the smartest this iv’e heard all week brother. Well said, & so true my good B G Bro, lol. 🙂

thedre
      Participant

@Tenhearts

Holy-Shit Man i have never hear that expression Before, but i must admit that it is very well said,,, And I Love-It. Well-Done & Said Good My B G Brother From Another Mother, lol 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.