I'm Evil & A Registered User

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself I'm Evil & A Registered User

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I’ve been examining bestgore.com for a fuck ton of time now. It’s unbearable to not have registered in advance. Saddening! I’m totally weird, creepy, and sadistic. I demonstrate excessive schadenfreude. I’ve no authentic friends. So hello, greetings from a cold and vampiristic room.
      I love solitude.
      I browse the deep web.
      I’m a cringey hentai fan.

MikeW
      Participant

Welcome! Nobody’s going to judge u here 😃

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Thank you. It’s enlightening to know that.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

This is normal around these parts. I’d be more worried if you said you’re a prune eating, bingo playing, dog breeding, local neighbourhood watch participating member of the board of ethics.

Pérez Soriano
      Participant

Hello and nice to meet you.

Alien
      Participant

I feel the same as you like many others do but I still go out into the world and terrorize the normies to pass time

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Sounds lovely. I imitate normal people, but solely for manipulative purposes.

Alien
          Participant

Same but I also do it for fun if I’m in a shitty mood, makes me feel better 🙂

Banned
      Participant

Have you ever killed?

Nataska
        Participant

What a stupid question to ask! as if someone’s going to admit to killing someone on the open Internet the police would be down on them like ton of bricks and your sick for asking this

maidenaholic
          Participant

@nattie73 I’ve killed! Think the police will come get me?? And I’ve posted it here on best gore.. Think my name is jason? Not that stupid. I shot someone in head 4 times and his eye popped out.. and my second one I stabbed his neck 19 times with a morakniv mora skinning knife, he screamed for a while until he started to gurgle his blood then he start choking on it before I slowly pushed the knife up through the the back of his skull the as it went all the way in he started to convulse.. It was nerves I would say.. Not easy getting a knife through skull. I’ve never told anybody here about this.. Don’t know why I do now..

Curiouskitty
          Participant

Where’s the link? Just for educational purposes.

Nataska
          Participant

It’s very easy to get your IP and no I didn’t think you use your real namw on here who would

Nataska
          Participant

It’s also nothing to be proud of killing someone it’s pretty sick what you just told me nothing at all to be proud of I’ve been charged with assault when a fat chick attacked me but I’m not proud of it and now I would walk away unless my life was in serious danger

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I am dead inside.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.