I'm Gerhard. Who the hell are you… Huh?

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself I'm Gerhard. Who the hell are you… Huh?

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Not much to say.. Racist, anti social, metal head, rebel, scarred, dead inside. Looking for like-minded white people.

Armenian potion
      Participant

Wow sorry I am not “white” but I am proud of my country and my heritage the only people I am racist against are the Turkish and that comes with good cause.those that are educated in history will understand why.i don’t consider myself scarred.and I feel very alive inside and like to socialize that is why i am responding to your forum.i don’t judge you for your racism nor do I judge you for feeling the way that you do because I am sure there is a story behind it all.so smile and remember even the darkest hour only has 60 minutes😉

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nice post. If you’re not white, where are you from then?

Anonymous
      Inactive

No.. I’m from South Africa..

Anonymous
      Inactive

Lol I just have a real problem with blacks

Anonymous
      Inactive

To me if they have pubes on their heads then they’re niggers

Armenian potion
      Participant

@blackmagicdeathreaper..that is why I ask if you are American..never would I dream someone in Africa hates black people.😂 I am not familiar with them at all.they are not here in my country.but I see things on the internet about how they clothe themselves (pants down the ass) it is very unattractive but that is their culture.

Armenian potion
      Participant

😂

Armenian potion
      Participant

@blackmagicdeathreaper..south Africa is majority white correct?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well.. Not only do they smell like shit here but they’re killing all the white people because they say we took their country. But they came from the north of Africa about the same time we came from overseas.

Anonymous
      Inactive

No, South Africa is mostly black. Maybe about 4.5m white South Africans still breathing..

Armenian potion
        Participant

Maybe they are influenced by the racial issues in America,and that is why they don’t like white people.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Lol.. Only they’ll know. I have to go. Bye

Armenian potion
        Participant

Ok.i do not know the situation there and can not really comprehend it all because I am not familiar with those people. I have heard stories from friends living in America about them .I really hope things get better for you,and even if you are antisocial I will continue to find a way to socialize with you (smile 😝) and I almost forgot..I hate metal music..😫

Anonymous
      Inactive

Very kind of you. I usually listen to gothic metal..

Anonymous
      Inactive

Noo.. Like Draconian..

Armenian potion
      Participant

I searched and that came up..wait I will search for draconian…..

Armenian potion
      Participant

Ok I listen to 2 songs .death come near me and stellar tombs..I liked the video for stellar tombs..the music is not that bad.

Armenian potion
        Participant

I do not think there is even Gothic metal from Armenia…I am sure there is not.

Darthleather
      Participant

I’m white.

I’m not racist, but nobody’s perfect.

IsraelCunt
      Participant

I’m biracial (my dad is black, my mum is white) and I fucking hate black cunts hahah.
      Even if they are related to me, they make me shame with their shitcunt ways man.
      But my dad man, he’s the best black man I’ve ever met, respect to him real quick up on this shit.

IsraelCunt
        Participant

Wait, I fucked up and didn’t put enough info in this reply, I knew something was bugging me hahah.
        Okay so alright;
        Over in Australia here, there is a difference between blackcunts and blackfullas, just as there is a difference between whitecunts and whitefullas.
        The terms blackcunts and whitecunts (racist terms that will get you assualted if used in front of the aforementioned) refer to the sterotypes of blackfullas and whitefullas over here.
        Usually, these blackcunts and whitecunts are uneducated, poor, live off welfare, are overly aggressive and spend no time trying to better themsevles because they’d rather get drunk and high all the time instead.
        Now blackfullas and whitefullas, they’re actually productive memembers of society who are the complete opposite of blackcunts and whitecunts.
        So yeah, there’s that, lol.

Armenian potion
      Participant

Here with the word “cunt” again 😒😝

Armenian potion
      Participant

I am not understanding this word completely😕

IsraelCunt
        Participant

Hahah, it’s an Australian thing.
        You’ve gotta live in Australia to understand this strange custom lol.

Armenian potion
          Participant

I would be scared to go there.😞.

IsraelCunt
          Participant

Hahah, you’d be okay.
          Australia has a lot of “non-Australians” living over here as so it’s chill.

Armenian potion
          Participant

😊

Armenian potion
      Participant

Lebanese!😍😍😍😍

Armenian potion
      Participant

@bellazombe I searched the word “nigger” that is insulting term for blacks yes

Armenian potion
      Participant

@bellazombe yes I understand that you used it differently😋

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.