Im new here. I just wanted to talk about my chainsaw cut

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Im new here. I just wanted to talk about my chainsaw cut

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jay
      Participant

So yea it was last month, i was at work when my grandpa called me to push a tree over. Instead of going over some vines caught it and it fell straight down pulling my right forearm into the chainsaw. I simply said “aww fuck” covered the cut with my left hand and ran around the corner of the house. Then i looked at my arm and all i saw was a wide gap with blood, my grandpa told me to let him look at it and when i did, he told me “its not too bad, youll be fine” but his face betrayed him, like he didnt believe his own words. Anyway i got a tourniquet on it got to the hospital and got stitched up. I was the thickness of a piece of paper from getting my tendons cut, if you look at my profile pic (which is the cut) and you look at the white part directly in the middle of the cut, that white layer is the paper thin layer covering your tendons. You probably cant see it but on the top of the cut that paper thin layer actually had a hole in it, so that when i extended or contracted my wrist i could see the tendons moving around in my arm. Thats it for now, if you have questions ask them. Oh also how do i post pics? The only way i know how is to change my profile pic.

Jay
      Participant

Oh forgot to mention i went back the very next day after i got cut. And i was never prescribed pain meds.

Jay
      Participant

Back to work that is

swoopmg7
      Participant

Hey,I know its kinda late for a reply but I wanted to say thats an interesting story. You must have not only a high tolerence for pain but also for not going into shock. I shot a nail through my hand with a nail gun years ago. It was a union job so, I had to go to the hospital. After an hour of waiting, I asked the nurse how much longer it would be and she just gave me a weird look and said, “go sit down right now”. Instead, I went to the restroom and when I looked in the mirror, I got spooked because I looked dead! White as a sheet with dark circles under my eyes. I was going into shock whether I wanted to or not. It pissed me off and I managed to talk myself out of it. Anyway, how the hell did you go back to work with no pain killers? Damn!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.