I'm not gay anymore

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies I'm not gay anymore

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

i quit!

i handed in my notice to my boss, myself, and my boss, myself concluded with this interesting fact:

i dont care.

Words to live by!
      @mattjack666

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

im not plahying that shit, looks too gay.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Congratulations @mattjack666
      Be sure that you don’t relapse and overdose under a pile of homos.

Whatfuknever!… As long as you reside in Great Britain you’ll always be gay!.. Come across the pond to UncleSamistan and truly shed your gayness old chap..

… How does “under the milky-way” sound performed live?.. That’s probably the only song I love from them…I kinda like one other “North, South, East, and West”.. I haven’t really gotten familiar with any other of their songs.. @hopingfornemesis

What is going on with that Planet torching us man!!
      I need a little Rapture ,right about now! @mattjack666

thedre
      Participant

Just Another Very Thought Provoking, and Incredibly Intelligent Forum Page, For A Certain Person To Enjoy, lol ๐Ÿ™

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

just for the record @thedre i never read your long ass nonsensical posts with colons and semi colons all over the place…

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@thedre

I thought people giving up being gay was at the forefront of your church goals. ๐Ÿ™

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

But those muttonchop whiskers were grown especially for all your boyfriends to hang onto while they pounded their meat up your spermy arse doggystyle. Just the way you like it. You can be honest – we are your friends. personally I like gay men – they cut down the competition for minge and I need all the odds I can stack in my favour at my age.

And don’t believe what the Americans say about Britain being gay. California is actually the USA’s Homosexual Concentration “Camp”. No-one gets out alive. Compulsory Fisting, Rimming, Bumming, Daisy-Chaining, Cock-Sucking, Mincing and Olympic Vogueing before breakfast. Breakfast is simply a bowl of arse clinker and spermy yoghurt, a glass of fresh sperm and some cock-sucking. Most meals are the same as breakfast. Don’t go to California.

Death Pod
      Participant

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.