IN ORDER TO AVOID BEING MICROCHIPPED, ALL SURGERIES SHOULD BE FILMED!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics IN ORDER TO AVOID BEING MICROCHIPPED, ALL SURGERIES SHOULD BE FILMED!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

A whole lot of people are being microchipped against their will when they are unconscious during surgeries in the hospital or at the dentist.

In order to avoid being chipped and protect our rights to privacy, all surgeries in hospitals and at dentist offices should be video recorded by a witness of your own choosing.

microchip

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Yeah, that’s right, we want to film what you’re doing Mr. Surgeon!

surgeon being filmed

karmen40
        Participant

@theprotocolsofzion As well as the points you have brought up – There are many, many reasons why I think that all surgeries should be filmed with decent, HD cameras nowadays.
        In relative terms, 3 or 4 gro-pros or similar in an operating theatre would NOT be of a great cost. High gig SD cards cost relatively little now. And if not that method of saving data – then all theatre cams connected to a basic computer with video recording/processing software would be just as effective. Along with a trained operator… again at relatively small cost.
        I cannot see any logical argument against this idea.

I guess as far as MD’s, surgeons, Hospital admins, etc, it may be a fear that cameras will result in MORE patient claims… not less
        They would of course tell us that the cameras/computer/operators just would cost too much.
        But could the real reason be the possibility of a huge rise in claims that they would have to pay out be to patients when mistakes have been made?

Its certainly given me something to think about

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@karmen40

They tell us not to trust doctors in the Illuminati playing cards.

American Medical Association

Excellent idea and one I have liked for many a year.

Protocols, your assertion of microchipping unknowing patients whilst in surgery is a favoured trope in many bestseller non-fiction books in the last couple of years. In one ,they chip the president with a “kill switch”. He does what he is told when he is told in the story.

Not science-fiction ,but true ; it can be done with current easily- found and provided med tech.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Yeah, it’s easy for them to put one in your brain. They insert it with a needle up your nostril through your sinuses into your brain or in your mouth through your soft palate in the back upper part of your mouth.

They chipped my brother during surgery in Calgary Canada in his hip/upper buttocks area. He pulled it out of his leg.

soft palate

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.