In Protest of Female Hypocrisy and Gynocracy

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies In Protest of Female Hypocrisy and Gynocracy

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

In Protest of Female Hypocrisy and Gynocracy

Spanish bus drivers protesting the fact that they aren’t allowed to wear shorts at work during the intense heat, showing the bias that allows women to wear comfortable clothing, but men are stuck with pants.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

In Scotland we do not allow warm weather to get us all sweaty around the bollocks. We utilise the male skirt called The Kilt (as worn by Samuel L Motherfucking Jackson). This is what the Laddie Boys of Banknock are wearing around Falkirk this season.

The Laddie Boys of Banknock

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Are they done oiling down the darkie?

Mr Spock
      Participant

Ok, it’s all very well a guy walking around in a skirt, just because his office/school wont permit shorts.
      Because those are structured, protected environments.

But when it comes to Lunchtime and these guys have to go out to shops and restaurants to eat, I wonder how they’d feel about, it. Or when they are taking the bus home or something, and people are looking. LOLZ!

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

There are clear problems regarding dressing codes at work for men and women and this lads sure choose a very funny way to protest, without the need to burn cars. Should be mention, those young boys are British but protests are allover Europe. I find an abuse to force women to wear high-hills and heavy makeup. In certain jobs (like sales) you can’t escape from it. Women often complains of how difficult it is to dress for a party when boys can just put anything and go, thing is, boys dress codes in every field are very restrictive. Suites in hot summers are insane, and they are well adopted, also in tropical countries. These lads roast at the wheels of a bus, they are not protesting women, just asking for equal rights. To me, women have problems as well. Is it, anywhere in the west, illegal for man to use skirts? Maybe they will enjoy the breeze and create a trend. I couldn’t, I really like to spread my legs 😛
      🙂 🙂 🙂

karmen40
        Participant

@masterplan
        I too found the lads “skirt protest” both funny, and very well thought out.
        They are from a school in Exeter, and (sorry masterplan, i dony know from where you hail) for the last couple of weeks temperatures in England have been unnaturally high for june.
        ANYWAY, their protest action worked – as the school has now added shorts to the uniform for the boys in hot weather…. although, this will not come into action until next year – a “spokesperson” for the school said that implementing the new rule immediately, could “place unnecessary extra financial burden on some parents”. Work that one out?!?! Maybe the school expects that any cash-short families are going to, NEXT year, be suddenly and inexplicably “unburdened” from any of the financial restrictions or hardships that they may be suffering from THIS year???
        I mean, to anyone with half a brain, this “next year” excuse from the school is obviously a pathetic (by being all too blatant) attempt at not “fully” giving in to the pupils protest.

ANYWAY – I say, good on those lads! and all who supported them

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Thanks for your reply @karmen40 , and thanks for the update. I’m also live here in UK, but since I lived in Spain and I’m also from Brazil, I can confidently tell you things can get a lot hotter. Dress codes are needed, but they must not be retarded. With ‘protests’ becoming synonyms with violence, its really formidable they manage to call attention to their cause with such a small disruption. Lest hope next year they don’t postpone for the next year. Politics seems to work like that, sadly.

karmen40
      Participant

Nice to meet you @masterplan
      Its a good question – i wonder if there IS anywhere that men wearing skirts is actually illegal?
      With regards to your “enjoying the breeze” sentence… the only time that i have worn anything like a skirt, is when a friend of mine married his wife. She is scottish, and although my friend (and i) are English, AND the wedding was held in England…. the weddings dress code for the men (in order to honour the heritage of the bride and her family, as well as for fun) was that the men wore kilts, a sporran, traditional “kilt socks” with tartan trim, and traditional highland boots.
      AND, you know what @masterplan ? To my shock, i REALLY enjoyed the experience! LOVED the look, and found the kilt an extremely comfortable piece of clothing! And the sporran (it was a “dress” sporran, leather with no hair or fur) provided a VERY convenient pouch for holding my wallet and other personal bits and bobs thoughout the day.
      It was obvious (by their body language, posture etc) that some of the men felt very uncomfortable….but not me! In fact – to be honest with you, i am not a guy who “photographs well”, im not particularly confident regarding my looks… yet the pictures from that day are some of the few (ever) that i really like of myself, and am proud of.
      Who would have thought it? least of all me, believe me!
      But NO – i DIDNT have the guts to go FULLY traditional (ie. by wearing no underwear beneath the kilt). The only guys there that day who DID go “fully” traditional in this way, were the brides father, her brother, and her grandfather. I consider them brave men, as it was VERY windy outside the church where most of the photos and video were taken!

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Cristian, the pleasure is mine (unless your wearing a skirt, hahaha). I read somewhere there was a pub where all boys wear kilts but it didn’t work it out so well. The problem wasn’t guys making fun at them, but drunk girls who couldn’t avoid lifting their ‘skirts’. If you’re looking for fun, that’s precisely the way to go. Please forgive my English, I have a lot to improve. 😀 😀 😀

karmen40
      Participant

@masterplan
      With a face as ugly as mine – a pub where drunk girls lift guys “skirts” (and then, possibly, make further conversation based on what they see down THERE) sounds like fun to me!

AND by the way, your English is good… certainly better than my Português or Español !

best regards 😉

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.