Indian Males Beaten for Violating Safe Space for Women on Train

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Indian Males Beaten for Violating Safe Space for Women on Train

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Indian men got abused and beaten by passengers and police for violating the “safe space” for women on a train. India is the second most toxic country for men for a reason.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

When on a train, just do what the woman says and it’ll be smooth sailing.

Curiouskitty
      Participant

Well that’s one rude and racist “old lady”

Curiouskitty
      Participant

Really have to beat up men for a stupid reason?! What’s next? Getting beaten by just looking at a girl

Sadly, that’s not even a would be thing. That’s reality for men in India. You may not even look at a woman, all it takes is for her to say you did and she didn’t like the way you looked (which generally translates to – you’re not hot enough to look at me, but if you were, I’d already have my labia wrapped around your beefer), and he gets beaten, then arrested and imprisoned. The woman will face no repercussions. The onus will be on the man to prove his innocence. The woman just needs to point her finger and can do it without hesitation because there is no possibility of a legal or societal backlash @mirimir

Curiouskitty
          Participant

That’s just plain stupid. Logic has gone out of window. What do you expect from a country that is toxic for men

Trailer
      Participant

I don’t understand why they let the women hit them for no reason. Do they not have fucking balls? Come on now.. Also the second video I don’t really see the issue. I mean sure the old bitch was shooting off her mouth and being rude but that’s it right?

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

It’s not about having balls! It’s about supplicating and pedestaling women! They all are indoctrinated from birth, that males never ever ever ever hit females, no matter what. They are princesses and special creatures. Now these males are adults and look how it’s played out. India is extremely misandric and completely gynocentric. The men take the abuse simply for the hopes of any female giving them pussy. India also has the most sexually charged males so it makes sense. This is what’s coming for the west, wether you think so or not.

itsplaster
      Participant

Does India have “women only” train cars? Never heard of that.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.