Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls Inside Vagina

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Inside Vagina

REDRUM
      Participant

Fuck me. That certainly does not look appetizing by any means. I may not eat my girlfriends snatch today, just for looking at this picture. I probably can’t eat a proper cinnamon roll the same. Curse you, Acneska. You strike again.

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

Hung like a mouse must visited here and JIZZED all up in that thing.

REDRUM
        Participant

I believe that. Tag that wanker, lol.

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

MMMM Love me some raisins. And prunes too.

tas tiger
      Participant

That vag sure looks a little ‘yeasty’. I’m glad I only have clear secretions.

樽中酒

难道只有我一个人觉得有点像热狗吗

Acneska
        Participant

你把蛋黄酱在中国热狗?

Sythian
      Participant

Ewww wtf is that………….
      Its like some demon from hell

Road Pavement
      Participant

She must be pregnant with her 15th kid

I like the ridged bands on the side walls. Look like the upper roof of a cat’s mouth; all the better to squeeze you with. The womb is also nestled in the back, to house our litle successful swimmers till they are born.

Glory be to God.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Penicillin please.

MrKhazar
      Participant

Bon appetit

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@illegalsmile55

Deprivation does terrible things to a man.

I came back for another look at that creamy, yeasty bucket of lamb kidneys.

I think I actually would.

It’s been a long winter.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@lord-wankdust

That’s nasty.. I kind of forgot about this thread. That thing looks angry.

You and I are on the same wavelength, I planted peas, radish, and spinach earlier today. It was beautiful yesterday, sunny, warm, and optimistic. Today it is grey and gloomy, that’s spring around here.

I am going down to the the big city of Portland Me. this evening to see Steve Earle. Yay me! Meeting up with some friends I haven’t got to hang out with for eons. There was an extra ticket, so they are bringing someone they want me to meat, I mean meet…lol…I threatened to not come if they tried to play matchmaker…but I’m sure they ignored me. I’d be more comfortable meeting you there, at least I’d know I would be laughing and we could discuss music, food, and lamb kidneys
        Hey, did you and your son go fishing? Catch anything? I threw a line in up the road in a smallish pond. Didn’t even get a nibble…but I picked up trash and cans on my walk up to, and back from the pond. I hate seeing it after the snow goes. I better go scrub my body and find something to wear..

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

Still too cold. Didn’t get out with my boy and the fishing rods over the holidays but I will doing so in the warming weeks to come. There is still big patches of snow on the hills around here. Me and brother used to torture ourselves going out dragging wet sinking lines of lures early in the season… then we stopped doing that because it was so hard and soul destroying. I am continuing that tradition in his absence. It is just over a year now and I’m really getting the feeling he just wont be turning up anytime. So I’ll have to go a bit Fish the Green Corrie this year. That will help methinks. I still have a few boxes of his flies and lures to help fetch the trout in.

Hope the Steve Earle gig was a good night. I kinda liked (there’s a surprise) that guy back in the 80’s (he actually had a hit over here back then with Copperhead Road). When I was a Mass Wetback more than half a lifetime ago, I never got as far North as Portland but did manage to cross the Merrimack (sating my Jack Kerouac obsession) at Newburyport and making a delivery in Kennebunkport. I sometimes think of those trips over the pond and they seem like a completely different person than me. I was clearing some boxes the other week and found a few photos (the ones taken on a camera and printed on photographic paper – these ones were printed at CVS in Plymouth, Mass!), I was sitting at Braintree train station wearing some aviator shades and I look younger than my son is now.
          Good luck with your lamb kidneys. Even mentioning them is a delight.

Wonderful narrative as always Lord. I knew john mellencamp did Copper head rd but i dont know anything about Earle. Am i right? Did mellenkanp do copperhead rd and earle too?

@lord-wankdust

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

Easy to check. Pimpsy easy-peasy. This is the one.

My mistake. I have always thought that john mellemcamp sang this and i did not know that earle existed. Yes!.. i am a city boy with no appreciation for country until i came on this site. Only time i listened to Country in the past was when i was touring rural Outback!

@lord-wankdust

illegalsmile55
          Participant

This is a song (Copperhead Row) I don’t care for… I went to the bathroom while he sang it….hahaha

I just heard this in my shop, this kid has some great musical genes.

I’m surprised @illegalsmile55. I thought you would love Copperhead Rd. It resonates with me and those bagpipes send me into transports of ecstasy. I feel like charging into the fray of battle!

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis
          I don’t think it’s a bad song, just that he has so many more that in my opinion are way better. I got burned out on it. Just like stairway to heaven and Freebird.

Is this Kat stevens!! Hahah git how earle looks like him as he has aged. Both good-looking blokes of course.

I heard it illegal. Yes you are right ! It is good . I particularly liked the lyrics.”…conquerors,concubines and conjurors…” wonderful imagery.

Ive been looking for blue bird blue bird song you put up a while back on you r profile . I cant find it on you tube . I keep geting an American schoolsong blue bird? If it convenient love,pls just put it up again. I developed a hankering to hear the song again.

@illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis
          I like the first line, tongue in cheeky bastard.cheek

I’m not sure which song you mean, I’ve put this song up before, and the name is Blue…?

Thanks but no it was blue bird blue bird in my window by prine or someone else. Either you or lucy put it up but i thought it was you. You put up like a whole lot at a time about time lucy apologised to you about being boneheaded. Remember?

@illegalsmile55

Not the one but truly beautiful in its own right.

@illegalsmile55

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

That Jayhawks tune “Blue” is fucking ace. It sounds like I should have heard it a million times before, but I haven’t. Them harmonies are really quite something. I like what it is about too. That chord change and harmony vocal at 0:45 or so is just fucking transcendental and immense… then it takes off… beautiful.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@lord-wankdust

I couldn’t agree more, it is a favorite of mine. I love the line, “always thought I was someone, turned out I was wrong”. I related to it back then, and it’s still relevant. After I posted that, I listened to the CD. I’m gonna post my second favorite song by them on my home page.

Sorry lord. You should know how copperhead affects me as well.

@ lord-wankdust

illegalsmile55
          Participant

If I was 30 miles inland I would not be planting anything, or fishing for that matter..there is still snow everywhere. I live across the street from the mighty Damarascotta River, only a half mile up from the ocean, so I fish salt water too….I want to go Tuna fishing this summer. That’s a blast!! I haven’t gone for awhile, didn’t trust my pelvis on a rocking ocean. I’ve caught some nice stripers on the river, yummy.

Concert was fun, it was bittersweet being there; lost a friend a few weeks ago and the last time I saw Earle was with him.

“All of my friends, are now dead, or in jail”

How scenic @illegalsmile55. You are like your internet buddy @virginvomit. Outdoorsy and tough fishers of fish and of men! ! Good catches!😉

Road Pavement
      Participant

I know she has gotten knocked up but its like returning to the womb to get recycled.

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

But they sure do feel good…

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

What? It looks kinda like a cinnamon roll. You like eating hot sticky cinnamon rolls don’t you?

REDRUM
      Participant

Cinnabon is the shit.

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

With raisins too.

REDRUM
      Participant

I hate raisans. Have been traumatized since I was a youth when I would think the cookie with black dots was chocolate chip, but it ended up being fucking raisans. Fuck raisans and fuck you, lol.

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

Yeah I’m not down with the raisins. I would just like to sprinkle some nuts on it and maybe some cranberry juice to help with the bladder infection.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.