IQ of Men vs Women – Can You Divide by Zero?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies IQ of Men vs Women – Can You Divide by Zero?

Tagged: 

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

IQ of Men vs Women - Can You Divide by Zero

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Every time they bring up Mary Curie as prove women are intelligent. I don’t fully trust IQ tests, bust I trust women even less. Not only they are dumb, they focus all their intelligence in been disloyal. Feminist cunts.

undergroundweller
        Participant

Marie Curie was the “exception”, although I don’t know if it’s a good word to use, she’s the one woman up there at the top of the scale for which there are more men with the equivalent IQ. But let’s not expect feminists to understand that, after all, the table above provides a good explanation of why we shouldn’t…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

It is great that they praise Mary Curie. She was one extraordinary women who died of cancer due to long-term exposure to radiation. Died like a man, doing man stuff. Women sure needs its heroes, but feminist hold on her like she carried men out of the dark ages. Women can do many great things, “mas mulheres extraordinarias sao mais raras que cabeca de bacalhao.” hahahha

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

*Extraordinary women are more rare than hairs on bald people head.*
          *Extraordinary women are more rare than teeth in chickens beak.*

I still don’t know the right expression šŸ™ šŸ™ šŸ™ šŸ™ 👌

undergroundweller
          Participant

*more rare-rarer, isn’t it?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I’m not great with words, but I promise you I knew that one. I simply refuse to use it that way as I find to many R’s hurt my thong, and makes me sound stupid. Some times I break the rules. šŸ˜› Thanks for your correction anyway, its a shame you couldn’t help me with the correct expression. I honestly don’t know. :[ :] :{ :} :X šŸ˜” šŸ˜® :O :p :d

undergroundweller
      Participant

Where is this chart from, I mean, which country or countries have they taken the sample from. I would also like to take a look at the study, is there a link?

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

“Every time they bring up Mary Curie as (PROOF) prove women are intelligent. I donā€™t fully trust IQ tests,(BUT) bust I trust women even less. Not only (ARE) they (N/A) are dumb, they focus all their intelligence in (BEING) been disloyal.(,) Feminist cunts.” FYI; If you’re going to act like a cunt yourself, at least make a valid argument other than your own personal experiences with disloyalty. Spell check wouldn’t hurt either. You only sound bitter and petulant. I wish I could say I’m sorry some over-the-hill 30-year-old with baggage bitch hurt you, but judging from all your anti-women posts..

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Thank you for taking the time to correcting my English. Some people may not comprehend me or may think I’m a complete idiot. I certainly have a lot more experience and knowledge than one past relationship. You know English very well bust you completely miss my argument. I like cats so much… I bet you will keep that angry face wherever you go here in ‘Gender Studies’ šŸ™‚ BTW, what’s your argument??

Rouge Kitty
          Participant

no argument, just knowledge. IF you were basing your disdain of women on just one relationship I would agree that the woman in question is an asshole. But if you are having multiple issues with multiple women, then the blame is obviously yours. so, what can YOU do to better yourself?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

My problems are with numbers, statistics, laws. Are you suggesting I should extend my pool of knowledge by meeting more women? I have no disdain of them, I honestly fear they will destroy it all.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

what i find quite remarkable is when a female has a male trait or succeeds in a male dominated activity its seen as good and accepted with aplomb. like when a female says she is strong or she has become more confident or aggressive then its ‘girl power’ or a similar label. or a businesswoman who does quite well in a yearly turnover at her chosen place of enslavement, they will congratulate her or say she did ‘just as good as a man’ yada yada. the reverse doesnt seem to happen though ….you dont hear of a male acting with grace or he acted with cuddles and kisses or that male comforted that baby just like a woman. this tells me the more ideal or dominant traits seem to be male traits. and women seem to want to be like men to feel more accepted or worthy of appraisal. they seek and strive to be masculine. this also tells me there is probably secret admirance and maybe even jealousy of the male dna. rarely do we see males going into care jobs or wanting to teach toddlers or the feminine roles. yet females almost feel compelled to do sports to drink heavily to get rowdy or to further a career with a sense of ruthlessness and determination which are male traits. i think they also try very hard to see it as a competition and it frustrates them to quite a degree to be physically inferior and slightly less intelligent.

Alien
        Participant

When I was doing taekwondo my sensai would often say things like “see she is better/ stronger than you guys and she is a female” like it was a way to make the guys work harder and this would bother me as well as feed my pride a bit haha. Overall women are weaker than men physically and women have shit they’re good at too I guess but if someone is capable then why judge on their sex or race, plenty women would be smarter than all of us, sure they’re not smarter than the smartest men but they’re still smarter than US same with physically strong women, they also aren’t stronger then the strongest men but certainly stronger than many guys I know these days so why we grouping everyone together based off sex or race considering no everyone fits into the same category, I’m fine with heating most women blah blah but not ALL women, it’s rediculous if you genuinely believe that there is only one women ever who was different from the rest. I need to note how much I hate women saying the same thing about men being jerks and shit, if everyone is what we grouped them as noone would breed.

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

I just want to guzzle Jack Daniels and win a belching contest.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Ain’t you gonna troll me dear Poosy? If I don’t rant at you, they may feel like I’m discriminating. You’re a bad ass girl. I hope that this in your hand is not your cats kitten.

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

@masterplan, why would I troll you? You already got enough from the gal pack. That’s a rabbit I shot in my hand. The cat wants it…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

It must be really tough to bring a good argument line and be bashed for being a pretty lady. I don’t hate all women, in fact I praise you all who dare to show your faces. Good manners are quite scarce from the people who doesn’t.
          I knew it was a rabbit. Really cool picture/place.

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

Just keep strong and let the shit they fling roll off your back.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

My problems are first world problems. I really mean it. I bet some girls don’t survive. šŸ™ šŸ™ šŸ™

Nataska
      Participant

Are you for real is that why when I did ICT computers and technology at college and uni Why did the women got higher score in our exams than the men ???You have to be insane to date a idiot who calls women cunts

Nataska
      Participant

Rouge kitty well said I bet this guy is ugly old skinny or fat insecure jerk

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

fat?? or skinny?? I give you that, I’m 5,8 so maybe I’m not tall enough for you, but I’m quite charming. I hate when someone likes to judge intellect by someone else grammar. This is not a base requirement to be scientifically literate. Why you women can’t seem to place your comments on the correct post? Rouge kitty comments belongs on ‘Marrying Single Mothers’ and yours above on the ‘Tablet Users..’. Most MAN would notice I’m a very confident jerk, and last I will quote:
        “Man age like wine, women age like milk.”.
        You have to be insane to date a feminist cunt!

Alien
          Participant

This girls grammar is worse than anything I have seen you write and she is confusing me with what she is even agreeing to considering her rediculous excuse for grammar..

@masterplan

Rouge Kitty
          Participant

no, I knew exactly where to put my comment. I simply used a reference from one of your other posts.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

This is even more scary.

Nataska
      Participant

The only sad …. I see is the insecure sad lonely boy above 👌

Nataska
      Participant

Women age like wine to put a picture
      Up
      Of your face and body bet your ugly I’m 46 and still get asked for id have degree and diploma in ICT what do you have ??I bet nothing let’s see shall we take a picture of you
      Not a fake one off the web bet you look much older than you are all I see is a very insecure silly little boy

Nataska
      Participant

Your
      Not confident cause confident people do t try bring others down your very insecure

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I got her didn’t I @bellazombe? Lmao!! Three comments in a row. Please don’t destroy the post. It suppose to be about intellect and you keep bringing up physical attributes. Some may think you are bringing your own insecurities in here. I’m 37, so you can stop calling me a boy and old man interchangeably. I guess those are really nice tits, do they grew with age? You really want a picture of me?? I will post one if you can get me one in a nurse outfit. I normally get ‘girls’ by my looks so it is flattering that you’re attracted to me already. You’re a very lucky lady, as I don’t live far from you, but I NEVER pay for dinner. And since you went to school with Bill Gates, can you please help me? I need to figure it out how to add emoticons in here, do I loose IQ points for that??

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@masterplan
          You’re mistaken about Bill Gates; when @Nataskank said she has a degree in ICT, she meant Ignorant Cunt Turd. Its very prestigious, she then spent her evenings grinding her cunt on anyone who’d give her a dollar.
          OK, time for me to go cry my eyes out because I don’t have an ICT degree and fake hard tits. I wonder if they make her dance with a paper bag on her head? Nevernind, don’t answer that. šŸ˜›

bill nye
          Participant

this is a strong controversial subject but masterplan is shutting them down

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I’m not sure if I understand your comment @rampag3chip . I certainly appreciate everyone’s intelligent* contribution. You put like I don’t allow for them to participate. So little contributions to the main topic… So few people understands or will understand such relevant topic. Trolls make this fun, but disturbs the process.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I’m a hurt man, away from my child, and mistreated by this gynocentric system.
      Here I found my silent friend Acneska, who seem to understand me like no one else. Why women keep attacking me?? Why can’t they just navigate the forums and show their appreciation to his/her work?

Alien
        Participant

Oh I don’t attack you, I respect that you are able to say your opinion in a better way than most on here

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ I exaggerated a bit. Some people have a hard time taking jokes. Still, most of what I say about women is true. Shouldn’t take that personally šŸ˜› šŸ˜› šŸ˜›

Nataska
        Participant

Wow you really are a jealous person I feel sorry for you little girl

Nataska
      Participant

Bella zombie your also a sad insecure bitch you still didn’t post that picture two ugly twats on this thread very funny really

Been awhile since ive used one of these. Ah well, fuck it..here goes nothing..

*opens wrapper*
        FRAG OUT!!!
        *throws tampon*

Mr Spock
      Participant

Personally I think IQ scores are pointless. (Btw I tested mine and it’s a good score, but that’s not relevant).
      They only tell you how smart you are, if you are using your mind to absolute full speed and capacity, and in all ways.
      But let’s be honest – do any of us do that all day long? Even a professionals job is not really testing them to the limits, because the person is just using and applying already-learnt skills all the time.

itsplaster
        Participant

I agree that IQ tests aren’t very important. If you do well on an IQ test, it basically means that you’ll be a very good student. Will you be a success in life? That doesn’t seem to be the most important criteria. Of course, it depends what you consider success to be. But if it’s about being wealthy, IQ isn’t that important.

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

very true. I know a lawyer with a ton of ‘book smarts’. But no common sense whatsoever. One can be learned, the other cannot.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I guess I should approach the main subject. I will post no links, I’m a man, you can trust me. šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ˜€
        Trying to measure human intelligence, researchers (male conspiracy) came up with a number of tests (somewhat disputed) that heavily rely on visual perception. Natural Lego boys is what they were looking for. Women often unperformed over boys and exceptional kids were always male. The criticism to the test is, by playing and practicing with Lego an ordinary kid could get very high scores. Personally, I find impossible to measure intelligence, but the catch is “girls don’t play Lego” šŸ˜® šŸ˜® šŸ˜® šŸ™
        More recently, feminist cunts came up with another test called EQ (Emotional intelligence) that suppose to measure a ‘different type of intelligence’. Cunning! My first reaction was to refuse a test that involved George Clooney on it, but it seems to make sense, they do measure cunning and girls seems to outperform boys. HR cunts (are they all female?) new trend (past 10 years) is to use EQ instead IQ questions in their questionnaire to fill in their positions. Especially managerial positions. šŸ™‚ šŸ™ šŸ˜€
        IQ numbers should be relevant when choosing a career, and great scores should’t be disregarded. It means you have a predisposition for MALE field of work. Big IQ scores doesn’t mean your cool. These can be all kind of people but their lack of common sense is what makes them brilliant. They may see things like a “Masterbuilders”, wile women who read horoscopes are taking over workplace. Are women better managers? Do we need more women engineers? šŸ˜® šŸ˜®
        I’m a highly unsuccessful Lego boy. My recipe for popular success is ambition, greed and cunning, but I haven’t got there yet to confirm that.:x šŸ˜” šŸ˜”

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Forgive my patronizing tone. Angry @rougekitty , is that all you had to add? @itsplaster, horoscopes wasn’t meant for you, but I guess it fitted like a glove šŸ˜› . I was so proud to see you bashing peoples religions, I actually didn’t expect that you still embrace astrology. Is it mostly a girls thing?? Not a single positive comment on EQ?? Unlike most people, I don’t argue to win, but to teach and to learn. It is a very pleasant feeling to be convinced otherwise in any topic, If I win an argument… I doing you a favor.. it adds nothing to me.

itsplaster
          Participant

@masterplan I can’t speak for RougeKitty, but I never find you patronizing. Perhaps, you see your own posts differently than others see them.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Sometimes I do feel like a teacher in kindergarten. I guess that’s why I don’t believe in democracy.

Nataska
      Participant

Anytime you freak I can lift more than 10 of your skanky ass I’ve already told you anytime you want to stop being a keyboard warrior and shouting threats cause your a silly little mouthy girl bring it on love luv a weight training sesssion with you I would kick your ass and you would break your back cause there’s no way you lift 19 kg never mind 409 kg mwah I’m just strong for a girl I’m strong period so bring your freaky ass down do you live in Britain?? cause then I have no problem meeting and putting you through the streets

Nataska
      Participant

Bet you got a flat Ass to girl u need to squat like I mean barbell 400 kg squats

Nataska
      Participant

I’m not insecure I just don’t let anyone put me down ever don’t like it tough

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Somebody needs a lesson in punctuation.
      My money would be on @bellazombe, she’s a fucking Amazon and 20 years younger. Prettier too. šŸ˜›

Holy shit! Burn it with fire…. you put the ugh in ugly @whatever your name is

Nataska
      Participant

All u got is your keyboard warrior gobs I doubt you ever did modelling or lapdancing honey or I doubt you ever did anything cause you like try make your insecure self feel better by bitching at people if you don’t like me being here like I said face to face any day sugar

Nataska
      Participant

Can tell tell your mentality is very poor I guess you come from broken home and you really sound like a chav to my friends just said this is she a chav she sure sounds like one

Nataska
      Participant

Oh I support myself just fine doubt you ever
      Paid 6 grand for boob job and had personal trainers my friends laughing here cause she said your so dumb your actually reflecting your emotions here on yourself I think she right honey poor baby

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Is it sexist not to break up a cat fight?? @appledicticprinciples can you bring me a beer??

Nataska
      Participant

If you want me to fuck off you make me it was you that sent me a friend request not me now who looks stupid like I say if you don’t like me tough il be waiting my entire life for you to make me fuck off I guess silly scared girl you know where to find me I’m more a fighter than a gobber after this your just reply blah blam blah cause your to chicken shit to do nowt esle

illegalsmile55
        Participant

You spelled “gobbler” wrong. šŸ˜€

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

She wanted to be your friend @nattie73, but she came to my aid because you were direct attacking me, ironically, with the things that hurt you the most. I’m sorry I hurt you. Everything around here may offend one or another so you should learn how criticize ideas and respect opinions. Learn to have sense of humor. If you wanna be a troll, is better for you not to put your real picture. šŸ˜› šŸ˜› šŸ˜›
        To the ladies that came in my defense, I’m sorry for being an asshole, in most other posts also. I honestly despise the feminist agenda, and I though I could use some humor. I’m not a troll but don’t take all that I write literally. There is nothing biologically wrong with women, but there is a lot to be criticized on the way they are raised in our society. (Western society, the muzzies seems to know what to do. Hahaha) šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€

Alien
        Participant

Haha I love hypocrites who don’t know that they’re describing themselves! I love this escalation so much!

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Don’t be mean just because you’re young and pretty, I’m starting to get bald myself. Hahaha. šŸ˜› šŸ™ šŸ˜› šŸ™

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Time to say g’nite, mates….

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Nature is unforgiving on the borders of our planet šŸ˜› šŸ˜€ šŸ˜›
        Can you hunt kangaroos? šŸ™ :/
        GN šŸ˜‰

Nataska
      Participant

That’s fine with me the only thing that would burst silicone I have is a high impact crash I had to best surgeon he did all the stars it’s funny what money can buy when you have a nice body but the offers still on cause I like to sort my shit out in real life sweetie

Nataska
      Participant

That’s fine with me the only thing that would burst silicone I have is a high impact crash I had to best surgeon he did all the stars it’s funny what money can buy when you have a nice body but the offers still on cause I like to sort my shit out in real life

Nataska
      Participant

Master calling women feminist cunts is like a chav who was brought up homeless and dsnt know right from wrong and you appear to i to be this sort of person the cunt word is really disrespectful Bella zombie may be ok with you putting down women like that but I’m not I except your aplology I was not attacking you as such as you expressing my disgust in your choosing of words yes I have temper most of the time that goes into the gym lifting heavy weights and into my luck boxing sessions but when I see words like that about female society then yes I’m not going like it but apology excepted

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I love when they call me Master šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ but you don’t need to. Am I a chauvinist?!? Sorry for calling you on your age. Very rude! I didn’t say ‘every women is a feminist cunt’ (maybe I have said that somewhere else? šŸ˜› šŸ˜› šŸ˜› ), but every 3G feminist undoubtedly is, and the things you say here at this post leads me to believe you are on the high end of the spectrum. You are a feminist cunt, ain’t you??!! šŸ˜® šŸ˜® šŸ˜® šŸ™ šŸ™ šŸ™ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€

Nataska
      Participant

Oh and by the way didn’t mean you
      Are a chav ext it’s the impression I get by the way you
      Talk nice guys do not use words like that so you obviously have big issues and insecurities

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Fake hair, fake tan, fake tits…and no periods or commas.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I better look after my writing,… From here on I can’t understand shit she is trying to say. šŸ™‚ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜” šŸ˜® šŸ˜›

Nataska
      Participant

lol I luv my look that’s how I earns loads of money implants cost 5 half grand mr Singh was my surgeon he does all the stars let me
      Know if you want that mouth fixing lol

Nataska
        Participant

Nataska is Slovenian name see your just as dumb as I thought that’s why my English is not so good cause I’m Slovenian but thought you know by my name to dumb to notice

Nataska
      Participant

A female to might as know someone’s jel lol

Lamenting Inertia
      Participant

Nataksa…youre very shallow…everything you say is about money and vain qualities as if you were a movie star…i dont doubt your success but i also dont buy it either…because one wouldnt put so much time into a blog to legitamize themselves for others if they were as successful as you claim to be…also with your attitude you can expect that any self respecting man will treat you like a POS just to prove a point of ur insignificance to him… Real men dont want a competitor in a relationship but a loyal partner to stand by him to take on the other competitors…You might bounce and boss around Beta males…and maybe thats quite ok with you if youre in the habit of using men…None of these things are a problem…the real problem is…you arent a man and never will be a man…and this will always be a mans world…not to be cruel but its just the truth…you know it…i know it…people like to cloud that fact but it is a fact…theres great things about being a woman and woman roles if you accept that role and quit trying to take on the mans role because you never will be one…i was born a man…im lucky…im happy to be a man…but youre a woman and as much as you would like women to have dominance over men it wont happen…so quit fighting yourself…quit trying to paint this picture of yourself as this successful athletic total package with a tit job…even if its true the problem is that its all superficial…because if you lost all that fluff and feathers then who would you be??? How would you come back?? You could no longer brag about those things you dont have…and you can call me whatever you want cuz i really dont give 2 shits…but what i want you to really take to heart is…ITS A MANS FUCKIN WORLD AND FUCK FEMINISTS!!! 😀👍

Nataska
      Participant

I never said I was movie star I said I was dancer and model and earned lot money through I don’t try being others down this I’m not insecure in myself like many on here are that is my
      Point it’s not a man world i case you have not noticed it’s changed but as I can see you are very behind 😀

Nataska
      Participant

Oh trust me I’ve had lot power over men in the industry I’ve worked in and they are weak women are much stronger clever and sexier than a man will ever be chomp on that loser funny how many chavs there are on here lol I just joined but it’s good for a laugh I must admit

itsplaster
        Participant

Did you want to make a point or just start shit? You’re chance to make a valid point has come and gone. If you wanted to just start shit, congratulations. Some of us who do have points to make about this misogynistic-filled forum can’t follow your shallow, rude display without being linked to thinking like yours. You are not doing women any favors.

Nataska
      Participant

If you don’t like me tough if you like a idiot that calls women cunts then it shows what sad insecure females
      You really are I feel very sad for you I really do poor insecure girls

Nataska
      Participant

Any man that calls a woman a cunt is very sad insecure and lonely but if you ladies like being called a cunt on threads il leave to it respect it earnt and if you respect a immature I can’t even say man because a real man has respect silly idiot then who calls females cunts just shows you have no heart or strength to stand up to a man and you really are as pathetic as the chav himself he’s no master he’s a self deluded thick ugly immature idiot I said my peace wanna take it up on person any of you then you know where
      My messages button is unlike most of you on here I sort my shit out in person I’m no keyboard warrior like you cowards.Nasvidenje

Alien
        Participant

If you want to fly to Australia from england im guessing with all the chav crap then sure I’ll be happy to put you in your place, you talk big so let’s see if you can beat a someone who know various styles of martial arts? I can’t wait for your arrival. It’s funny that you think you’re not a keyboard warrior when all you have done is make threats, insults and challenge people to a fight from different countries.

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

I still just wanna guzzle Jack Daniels and win a belching contest…..

Nataska
      Participant

Ti ljudje so popolnoma zmesani

Lamenting Inertia
      Participant

This woman is an idiot…she said by her own admission that she has had power over men because they are weak…but she doesnt have or wouldnt have power over a man like me…but then again to her im not a man because im not respectful of her…so in her kindergarten attempt at manipulation requires you be nice to her in order to be considered a man…yet when u are nice to her her “strength cleverness and sexiness” will allow her to have power over a man…you see theres alot of men thatll see a beautiful girl (if ur even that) and drool over them…and theres me and men like me…and were women like you alls worst nightmare because were unyielding and carry great influence amongst other men…and for that reason it WILL ALWAYS BE A MANS WORLD!!! Times havent changed cuz men wont allow them to…because if women were everything you say they are…how come in countries where women are oppressed have the women not just used all those fine qualities that you have to turn the tables???? Ur not only delusional (which isnt that bad cuz alot of women are more and more becoming this way) but ur a fkin idiot (hahahahahaha and thats not a bad thing cuz atleast ill get a laugh)…please do continue…im gonna fkin enjoy this!!!

Lamenting Inertia
      Participant

As far as sad insecure and lonely…im more of a shake a candy bar in front of a womans face until i get what i want kinda guy (atleast bitches like you)..n then i put the candy bar away and drop them the fk off…bait and switch always works…u ever see that show millionaire matchmaker?? Im not a millionaire but u ever notice how that one bitch would tell the millionaire men not to have sex with the women or else theyd lose their chance at finding a real partner…but the men couldnt resist which is ok…but neither could the women trying to get with the millionaire because it was tooo tempting…the women felt they needed to seal the deal and cash in that golden ticket so they fked the millionaire…thats not the problem either…the problem is that men like me dont want or need a woman and are perfectly happy by ourselves but i can get a woman and keep her because im not a loser…but no man wants a woman like you because you act like a competitor…and no man wants his authority and manhood put into question by the woman in the relationship…But alot and most women know that the man is supposed to be the dominant figure in the relationship and theyre ok with that because its just the way nature is (no problem there)…So i can exert my dominance as long as its respectful and its going to be respected…but if you were to try that to a REAL MAN and not a chump thats probably just using u for money or whatever theyll get sick of it and drop your fkin ass like a 2$ whore…u see ur not a Real Woman…ur a sad confused little girl that has this false idea of being a “Strong Woman” and what thats supposed to mean and youre chasing after it because youve got something to prove…but youve never stopped and thought if its all worth it or if you should be chasing it anyways because just maybe those illusions arent what you think they are…and the effect isnt gonna be what you desire…again ITS A MANS WORLD AND ALWAYS WILL BE…now if we were fkin spiders or preying mantis then itd be a womans world…and right now legally women are allowed certain powers that they take advantage of….but remember its only through the good graces of men that this is allowed and not naturally…because if it were natural…Iranian women wouldnt be forced to wear a burka…it might seem cruel and unrefined but thats nature…cruel unrefined and a fuck you too with a cherry on top….Gs up HOES DOWN!!!!

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

when a woman/skank says i have power over men it means i cockteased him thats the only power you have or mentally fucking in a relationship what else can you do ? men could literally make you slaves anytime we want we could totally dominate you if every man decided we want to cage women we could do it what the fuck could you do ? nothing.

undergroundweller
        Participant

It’s impressive how most men haven’t realized the power that they have, but who knows, these feminist twats who keep pushing for the destruction of men may end up causing a backlash and waking up the sleeping beast…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I’m not sure it will happen this way. More like having Islam in Europe and going back to dark ages.

undergroundweller
          Participant

I don’t think Islam is the worst alternative, because with the way laws in the west have been fucked up over the last century, with the abolition of the death penalty and so on, Islam doesn’t seem that bad, at least there are morals taught in Islam, which have proven themselves as how they create societies that are strong. Would you rather live in a liberal feminist or a Muslim society? I would choose the latter, as at least it’s less hypocrite, is more in line with the laws of nature and makes society stronger. Anyway, if Islam doesn’t take over the west such as the barbarians took Rome, the path we seem to be following is that of a Brave New World, which would perhaps be no less of Dark Age than Islam. So, Islam in which you have to obey an imaginary being, because as a child you are not capable of thinking for yourself what’s wrong and needs a figure of authority to direct you and keep you in line with incredible threats, such as “you’re going to hell”, or a society which trades truth and reason for happiness and stability, what will it be…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Why you only grant me two alternatives? Please shoot me!!!(again hahahaha)
          Yet we are very near the first one. Why couldn’t you give me your opinion on the main topic? IQ/EQ

undergroundweller
          Participant

I gave you my opinion up there on the post, I didn’t develop much on it though, because I have nothing more to say about the subject, or at least that I think is relevant.

Nataska
          Participant

You seem to think all women are thick tell me have you been to college got diplomas or been to uni and got a degree??when I was at college the females in the exams did much better than any of the males I was told to strip a pc clean it take everything out do a pc maintance on it then put it all back together from a shell to a pc my tutor said he give me a hour I called him back after 20 mins he said he never seen a student work so fast and get 100 percent right also binery maths is my numbers never was good at them but in my
          Written exams I got 92 percent that’s cause women are just so thick most of the guys didn’t get distinctions in there exams but the ladies did pretty thick huh??

undergroundweller
          Participant

Don’t be overdramatic, I said that women have lower IQs on average, not that they are thick. As to degrees, you seem to put so much importance on them that it seems that you didn’t get one, I haven’t seen anybody else, even top professors, rubbing their degrees on other people’s faces he way you do, but here it goes. I study at the best University in Latin America, and have studied in a University in Europe for a while, both institutions between 100 and 200 on the QS World Rank, so not the top of the top but among the 1% best universities in the world, or so the rank says. The course is medium in terms of the level of difficulty to get admitted, although with my grades I had good chances of getting into engineering, at least if I studied for one more year, which regret. Personal grievances aside, I can tell that what you need to get a diploma is persistance. I would say that if you manage to get into the course, through gaps in he system, perhaps transferring from a course in which it’s easier to get admitted or studying compulsively for years or even bribing your way through, you’ll finish the course of you persist, although, some take a long time to do it, quite few are the exceptions, although, they do exist. So I would say that as long as you don’t have an IQ considerably bellow average you can finish the course if you don’t give up, like, probably with an IQ of 85 you can get a degree in an average University, and in a shitty one you can get it with even a lower IQ. Plus, we know how there’s cheating and other means of getting ahead, specially if you are a woman, more so a hottie one (not even necessarily fucking, but cock teasing can already give you benefits), and these things happen both in Brazil and Europe from what I have seen and heard. Anyway, just look at you, now, I know that you don’t have to have a Shakespearean command of the English language to get a degree in IT (as well as in the field I study), but your language skills leave much to be desired even for someone in in the STEM field (only if you got your degree abroad). Anyway, you can better see real intelligence in practice, for instance, someone who doesn’t cheat, doesn’t torment the professor to get information about test from him and who just pays attention in class, and studies much less than others outside it, but still gets the best grades in class, and when I think about such an example in real life, it’s a guy comes to mind.
          Moreover, I also criticize the posture of women, perhaps even more than sheer intelligence, that is, for instance, what Mr. Spock said, how they don’t seem to look at the stars and wonder how they work, that’s why you can talk about feminism with any woman, but if you go into a deeper subject such as the war in Syria they don’t give much of a fuck. Just look at the women here at BG, I know they are on the minority, but I can’t think of one example of one of you who likes such deeper subjects on the comments section and forums besides gender studies, now I know most of men are also somewhat like that, but you still can find a significant proportion of ones who go into such subjects.
          Sorry, this response turned out to be much longer than I had intended it to be.

undergroundweller
          Participant

Oh and to complement a I did well, at least in terms of grades, in my course a in both Universities, and am about to get my diploma, let’s say I have completed 95+% of my course, so that you have a grasp of where I stand at the moment…
          *quite few are an exception to this rule

undergroundweller
          Participant

*even through gaps in the system
          *if you persist
          *about tests from
          *a guy who comes to mind

undergroundweller
          Participant

*sheer lack of intelligence
          *in the comments section

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I was just asking for your opinion on the relevance, or not, of IQ/EQ in our work environment and how far do accept its theories. Instead you are debating an “IT genius” LAP DANCER who uses no periods or commas, calls men chauvinist pigs and gets triggered whenever called a feminist cunt. I doubt you will get a proper response as my debaters also left me to rot. Wasn’t me who mention the stars? I was in Santiago de Compostela at the time and I loved to take my little one to see meteor showers. “Can you see the moon on day time? No? look again!” I’m a Travel Agent BTW. Science is to me a VERY interesting hobby.
          PS: Is it in female nature, or is it learned… never to lose an argument, even when they do?

undergroundweller
          Participant

You’re right, I am gonna stop debating with people with whom debates can’t be made, and with whom it’s worthless to debate and no answer will come that will add anything to my opinions, and often times don’t even bother reading what I wrote. This will save me time, I had thought about this and was foolish as to not implement such a policy.
          I guess Spock also said that somewhere else. Anyway, why don’t you get my opinions expressed on what I wrote above and expand on them if you think they are relevant and wanna debate with me, I don’t know what else I have to say about the IQ of women.
          As to your PS question, you’ve probably seen what I wrote of women ignoring things that don’t concern their immediate surroundings, such as the war in Syria, and how they are childlike (have you seen children arguing and how they refuse to admit they were wrong and how they bring unrelated things into the argument, such as “I have a better shoe than you” as to intimidate the opposition). Their ego is much too inflated for them to try and leave it aside for just a while. I heard you saying that you don’t believe in democracy, and I am someone who loses his trust in it as every day goes by, at least in universal suffrage (remember, not even in Ancient Athens women could vote). Not to say that many men, I’d say even the majority of with, are also like that…

Mr Spock
          Participant

“I have a better shoe than you”
          LOL!

Mr Spock
          Participant

Yep, I sometimes see women comparing shoes, I don’t think they compete, it’s more colluding to get ideas, but I just like the style Undergroundweller shows.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Hey buddy, you have much better grammar than me and you present your arguments very well. I would only suggest you make more use of humor as Mr.Spock just acknowledged. When placed correctly is fantastic. When debating a troll, don’t use more than six lines of text. I was just asking for your opinion on IQ itself, as it is indeed a controversial subject. But be cool. You may have written to her, but we all got to enjoy it. I still wonder what is your University course. I actually wrote quite an extensive text but it disappeared mid nap. I appreciate you being a polite guy (most of the time). It is a bit of trouble to debate you since our opinions are quite similar in many subjects. Anyway, you actually went for my grammar in the beginning… I wonder what I did to piss you off. Was it my cool Reebok boots with blinking lights?? šŸ˜›

undergroundweller
          Participant

I don’t use as much humor as used to, and I used to love some dark irony, Spaghetti Western style, but I have grown tired of it. You know how Brazilians love some dark humor, quite sexual at times, and love to make fun of and ridicule other people (despite getting very pissed off while being the subject of ridicule and criticism), but I got progressively fed up with it, who knows, maybe I have the mental age of an 80 year old. I also think it impairs rational thinking, as often when you make fun of something you do it irrationally, based on an instinctive dislike, that’s the way I see it. Moreover, much humor is used to communicate things indirectly, and I prefer to get “right down to business”, as time is money and life is short, specially on BG, where you have greater freedom to speak your mind (it may be different though, when I talk to or about a superior,brother humor used as a tool is considered less offensive and aggressive for whatever reason, maybe due to the ambiguity present). As to grammar, I was trying to help, and I also like when people correct my grammar as I like to learn and improve.

itsplaster
        Participant

I would never let that happen. If the world gets so bad, somebody is going to take me as a slave, I’ll off myself before they do. Kind of like zombies movies – when the zombies are definitely going to break down the door and eat your brains, just blow your brains out first. They can crawl around and the find the bits.
        That’s definitely what I’d do if this “men taking women as slaves” thing ever occurred. I’d hide first but if being found was eminent, I’d shoot my female loved ones in the head and then shoot myself. I’d have long left my husband somewhere else because I’d never want him to die trying to protect me. Pretty fucking dark.

undergroundweller
          Participant

Easier said than done, looking at how slavery was widespread you can see how most people are willing to give up their freedom in exchange for their lives or to stop pain, you may be different though, but the ones who make the most noise are usually the first ones to break down…
          Besides, you could be surprised or caught in a moment of weakness and be chained before having any chance of reaction…
          Moreover, your husband could turn against you, or rather, just claim full rights to his property…

itsplaster
          Participant

Oh, well if he could just “claim me” and nobody would steal me, I’d just stay home.
          I don’t think something this world-changing could happen so quickly that people wouldn’t be on alert. So I rule out this could happen overnight.
          As far as if someone caught me by surprise and I couldn’t kill myself immediately, I’d endure but I’d definitely be looking for the first possible chance to commit suicide.
          I got anxiety just being in the hospital and being held there by tubes and wires I could pull out and leave. I can’t stand feeling trapped. I totally admit I’m weak like that. Jail would make me insane. And being “un-free” would make me insane. Some people might endure it and they’re strong for it. But I’d rather be dead than not be allowed to live. That’s a statement of weakness, to an extent. I’m okay with that. But it’s also taking control of your life, even if just for an instant.

Holy emoji train haha

Alien
      Participant

I’m 22 and still can’t add them unless I copy and paste, so sad -_- but then again I don’t use them unless I’m describing my mood in a game

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Computer scientist she is… Its not her grammar @behindthewalls, she was just so angry she couldn’t type or think. It’s not my fault they get angry, be prepared for that, and no words can offer more offence to an old cunt than the sight of a beautiful young cunt.
      I still don’t know how to do these. šŸ™‚ šŸ˜‰

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

👁

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

šŸ˜€ šŸ™‚ šŸ˜› šŸ˜‰ :W :K You twe are stunning, I guess you don’t need me to mention šŸ˜€ šŸ˜› :U :S

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@bellazombe, time to take the freak magnet off….they’re coming out of the woodwork!!

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I may have a big problem with loud cunts, but I absolutely love to hear them curse. Teasing should be outlawed!!!
      šŸ˜” šŸ˜” šŸ˜”
      šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€
      šŸ˜› šŸ˜› šŸ˜›

@Bellazombe

illegalsmile55
      Participant

That six grand she spent on titties would’ve been better spent on some facial reconstruction.
      Hands on hip, arched back, butt fucking ugly….yep, I’m sooooo hot!

@masterplan
      , haha…you love it don’t you? I’ll bring you a cold one, a bong, and I’ll even make you a sammich. šŸ˜‰

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Thank you Illegal. Your sure know how to treat a man šŸ˜‰ .I don’t want to throw more wood in the fire but it’s really entertaining see how some people loose its composure. Hahaha. Is it too late to place to place my bet? She can’t use our gynocentric laws against you Bella, most of her ‘experience’ relies on it, hahaha! Kick her ass!! šŸ˜› šŸ˜€ šŸ˜” xD

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@masterplan
      I love watching someone lose their fucking mind over words. Words!!
      I have a chubby just thinking about it…now, what kinda sammich can I fix you? I just pulled fresh baked bread out of the oven, mmmmm….still warm and yeasty!!

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

“How about a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?”
      Have you seen this video? I wonder if that would have triggered you. The Spanish parliamentarian reaction was priceless šŸ˜›
      Lady’s have no restrain! Put them together and things escalate quickly. šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€

Alien
      Participant

aw so nice to defend her terrible English after her bitch rage, haha of coarse you don’t!

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@bellazombe
      She actually thinks thats a sincere apology. LOL

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

šŸ™ šŸ™ šŸ™ Don’t do that Illegal, if she dies they will blame me! šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.