IS CHARLIE SHEEN INNOCENT? IS HE BEING FRAMED?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics IS CHARLIE SHEEN INNOCENT? IS HE BEING FRAMED?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Charlie Sheen has been accused of molesting Corey Haim. Is it possible that Charlie Sheen is innocent and is being setup?

Yes, it is possible. Now why do I say that Charlie Sheen may be innocent? Here is why I think it may be possible.

#1. Charlie Sheen on 911 and the twin towers. Charlie Sheen was one of the first celebrities to say 9/11 was an inside job.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

#2. Charlie Sheen had a show called two and a half men.

two and a half men pic

Charlie was fired from the show when he got in a fight with the producer and stated talking shit about him and making fun of his Jewish name. Chuck Lorre was the producer of two and a half men. His real name is Charles Michael Levine and he is Jewish. Sheen later filed a $100 million lawsuit against Lorre and Warner Bros. Television for wrongful termination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TACd6OMzpzU

Listen to Charlie Sheen talk mad shit about Chuck Lorre. AKA Charles Michael Levine. Now that sounds like motivation for revenge.

Charlie Sheen accused of being anti-Semitic!

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

#3. Corey Haim’s own mother says that Corey Feldman is a liar, and that Charlie Sheen never raped her son and her son never mentioned Charlie Sheen molesting him. She says she would have noticed a change in behaviour if that would have happened.

Corey Haim’s mother Judy says it was Dominick Brascia who molested her son. I can’t help but notice CIA in his last name.

dominick

dominick Brascia

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Dominick was a good friend of Corey Feldman and even lived with Corey Feldman after he molested Corey Haim. Corey Feldman stayed friends with Corey Haim’s abuser, he even got him minor movie roles.

Now listen to this shit! Dominick Brascia, who is Corey Haim’s real abuser, tried to put the blame on Charlie Sheen instead, but he got busted! Apparently, Dominick abused Haim on the set of The Lost Boys!

“Judy Haim’s claim is backed up by a mysterious posting on the official Corey Haim website that has only recently been discovered, leading many to speculate that it was recently posted and backdated.”

“Haim’s mother told Doctor Oz that it was Brascia on the show, which is the man who came forward with the Charlie Sheen allegations publicly. “This guy Dominick is the guy that abused my son,” she said. My son said so.”

“Dominick was sitting on my son, pinning him to the floor, not allowing him to move. I took a pool cue, and he will remember that, and I went so close to his head and I said: ‘You better get off of him or I’m bashing your head in.’ And he got off of him and we left.”

“Haim’s mother said her son hadn’t been abused and that Feldman was making up stories in the press.“

Judy Haim sides with Charlie Sheen and denies that he abused her son!!!

https://movieweb.com/corey-haim-real-rapist-dominick-brascia-charlie-sheen/

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Now, do you think it is possible that the Jewish producer of Two and a half men would have been pissed at Charlie and wanted revenge for being so viciously insulted by Charlie, and the Jews decided to destroy Charlie Sheen because he is a loose cannon? Charlie Sheen was doing a lot of cocaine at the time and he would say anything, he had no fear!

After all, Corey Feldman is Jewish. It would be so easy for a Hollywood producer to approach Corey Feldman and pay him off to point the finger at Charlie Sheen. Maybe they made him a deal so sweet, he couldn’t refuse it. All he would have to do is throw Charlie Sheen under the bus.

a deal he can't refuse

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

“Hey Corey, if you say that Charlie Sheen is a pedophile and that he raped Corey Haim, we will give you millions of dollars and we will also revive your career. How about we make you the star of Goonies 2? Just do what we say and you’ll be a big star again Corey!”

Well well well, what do we have here??? It looks like “The Goonies 2” has been announced, and guess who is staring in it? That’s right, Corey Feldman! Cyndi Lauper is even co-starring.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3652896/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

And isn’t it convenient that Corey Haim is dead, so he can’t say whether it is true or not. But his mother is calling Corey Feldman a liar!

Corey Feldman is busted!

liar

The Freemason shhhhh don’t tell sign.

corey feldman

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

There is a big big big chance that Charlie Sheen is innocent!

hey you guys

chunk

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

stars

Wild Thing. LOL.

charlie sheen

fireworks

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

Without reading everything else yet, I’ll say he didn’t do it because not once did Corey Haim himself ever say he did it.
      Plus after seeing those horrible dancing/song videos of Corey Feldman yesterday, he lost all credibility.

despy
      Participant

ever hear the rumors of Charlie Sheen and Heather Locklear and the daughter doing drugs and having sex? that’s why Heather Locklear is such a mess now. She Knows what she did
      couple messed up sickies in their own right

Lochlear ,her daughter and Sheen all had drugs and had an orgy together? Well that would definitely fuck the daughter up!! Yuck! Lochlear was hot.

despy
          Participant

I wrote a big reply to this not sure what happened I was at work so probably messed it up
          anyhow, Heather’s daughter was kindergartner during this time

jessieleeblue
      Participant

I think it’s bullshit for Corey Feldman to come out with this shit after the so-called victim is dead and can’t confirm or deny it. Not fair to Corey Haim or Charlie Sheen. I also think CF is just trying to do anything he can for a little more publicity…trying to revive his sorry career or something. I hate when people do this shit. And unfortunately these days you are guilty until proven innocent. Some things can’t be proven one way or the other so the accused is just forever fucked.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@jessieleeblue Someone should give them all lie detector tests.

goonies 2

They don’t work! They may measure anxiety but you can’t prove the person is lying just from that.
          I know it is pop science but they are shit. The authorities simply hope for you to break and confess once they look at you suspiciously due to “funny ” readings.

I don’t want to go into details but it is related to biofeedback crap from the Sixties and Seventies. Some people do not react at all when lying and others just have high background results even when telling the truth!

@theprotocolsofzion

All you say is true but some people do wait until the perp is dead before talking. Why? ’cause they are scared of being killed or they have too much trauma and only feel empowered to do so after the death of the miscreant.

I do agree it is sus though; that he made all this fanfare just to tell us the same names!

karmen40
      Participant

I wouldnt believe corey feldman, if he told me grass were green.

despy
      Participant

I believe he was taken advantage of but he is so off the rails now he has lost all credibility

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.