IS PLASMA VISIBLE IN OUR NIGHT SKIES TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History IS PLASMA VISIBLE IN OUR NIGHT SKIES TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

IS THIS THE REASON WHY TRANSFORMERS ARE BLOWING-UP & BRIGHT COLORED LIGHTS ARE BEING WITNESSED WORLDWIDE?

*******PLEASE WATCH IMPORTANT VIDEO’s BELOW IN ORDER TO SEE FOR YOURSELF********

#1- ELISABETH NEW-JERSEY DECEMBER 26th. 2018 PINKISH/ORANGISH LIGHT-UP NIGHT SKY
      #2- EDMONTON ALBERTA DECEMBER 28th. 2018 ORANGISH FINGERS COMING DOWN FROM SKY
      #3- EDMONTON ALBERTA DECEMBER 28th. 2018 ANOTHER PERSON FILMED SAME THING
      #4- OKLAHOMA NEBRASKA DECEMBER 30th. 2018 BLUISH FLASHING NIGHT SKY
      #5- COUNTRY OF COLUMBIA DECEMBER 31st. 2018 STRONG GLOWING ORANGE LIGHT SOURCE
      #6- BALDWINSVILLE NEW-YORK JANUARY 01st. 2019 RED FLASHING NIGHT SKY NO LIGHTNING/SOUNDLESS
      #7- PENNSYLVANIA JANUARY 01st. 2019 PULSATING WHITISH/BLUISH NIGHT SKY C/W SOUNDLESS
      #8- SAN-DIEGO CALIFORNIA JANUARY 01st. 2019 FREEZING TEMPS. WITH ABNORMAL LOOKING SUN FADING
      #10- PERTH AUSTRALIA JANUARY 11th. 2019 WOMAN BOARDING PLANE NOTICES A BLUE FLASHING SKY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz4B3FavLYU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMZt5G2KeA8

thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant

URGENT ALERT FROM THE U.S. SAYING THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE WATER FOOD WOOD AS A HEATING SOURCE, AND SO ON FOR AN UPCOMING FOR SURE A MINIMUM OF 6 FULL MONTHS OF HAVING NO POWER. THIS IS NO JOKE FROM HOMELAND SECURITY. AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY THAT **CUNTING-JEW FEINSTEIN** HAS RECENTLY SIGNED INTO LAW, THIS URGENT PLAN TO MAKE OWNING, OR PURCHASING ANY MODIFIED WEAPON ILLEGAL TO OWN WHATSOEVER. THIS HAS TO DO WITH THE PLASMA EVENT THAT YOU MUST ALL WATCH IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND JUST HOW IMPORTANT IT WILL BE FOR YOU’s TO PROPERLY PREPARE YOURSELVES.

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

thedre
        Participant

THE VIDEO ABOVE WAS MISTAKENLY UPLOADED **PLEASE DISREGARD**

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

AFTER SEEING ALL OF THE ABOVE YOU MUST WATCH THESE IF YOU PLAN TO UNDERSTAND AND PREPARE YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY FOR THE UPCOMING PLASMA CHANGEOVER. THESE VIDEO’s WILL EXPLAIN IN GREAT DETAIL WHERE THE 100,S OF BILLION PEOPLE HAVE ALL DISAPPEARED TO AFTER THEY DIED AS NO GRAVES CONTAINING SUCH BODIES EXISTS. BUT YOU WILL NOW KNOW WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM, OR WHERE THEY HAVE SIMPLY VANISHED TO.

YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON LISTENING TO THIS CAREFULLY AND PREPARING YOURSELVES ACCORDINGLY TO THE UPCOMING PLASMA CATASTROPHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clcadmpAScM&t=346s

thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant

MORE PLASMA AND NOT JUST NORMAL AS THEY WOULD LIKE YOU TO BELIEVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3wy62OTbyg

thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant

THIS IS NOT FROM THE PALADIANS/ALIENS lol, BUT FROM THE PLASMA CATASTROPHE SOON TO COME AND HIT US HARD.

thedre
      Participant

NEW VIDEO SHOWING MORE PLASMA IN OUR SKIES THAT ONLY PLASMA CAN CREATE IN SUCH LARGE NUMBERS AROUND THE WORLD LATELY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz4B3FavLYU&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKR8CrAX8J8&t=11s

GNeveNL
        Participant

@thedre
        Maybe the increased plasma activity has something to do with this:

Its a very cool channel also:
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5eyItTI4iIx0kVBcpyGpRw

This guy was screaming 4 months ago that the magnetic pole was wandering and splitting.
        These events have a huge effect on the magnetosphere and its protective function against solar flares.

And yesterday the msm finally trickles in the news item on the poleshift.

thedre
          Participant

@GNeveNL
          Happy New-Year Brother, I Hope That You, And Yours Had A Good One.

Thanks For Popping-In Brother. Anything is possible i guess right? Cause It Truly Is Some Freakish Shit That Plasma Stuff Eh? And Those Transformers,,, creepy dude creepy for sure, as that shit creeps-me Da-Fuck-Out Dude!

It’s Nice To Hear From You Again, no matter in what Sense. Anything Is Possible Right Bro, As Everyone Has Their Beliefs And I Am Working On Respecting That This Year as My B G Family Is More Important Than The Shape Of Our Earth.:)

Honkeykong
      Participant

@thedre, I’m quite confused now. First off, that Mia chick wants people to send her money through PayPal before you can really access the “truth”. That’s shady as fuck right there. One of the videos you posted shows video from the space station. Isn’t the space station fake, according to flat earthers? Maybe I stayed up too late, but I , don’t understand what the point is with this.

thedre
        Participant

2HONKEYKONG

Space station??? i must of uploaded something by mistake my friend cause it does not exist. Which video is it bro??

thedre
        Participant

After watching a few of the video’s i have yet to find the one that says we believe in the fake ISS, Anywhere.

thedre
        Participant

@HonkeyKong

Again,,, Thanks Man for informing “Us All” about the Mistake That Made When I Uploaded a Completely wrong Link From (THE IMPOSSIBLE CHANNEL), That was just underneath Mia’s on the right hand side scrollbar. So Please Disregard This Silly (The Impossible Chanel’s) Space-Station/Alien (Video/Link) just above our Comments, and stick to Mia’s New Pair Of Glasses Instead!
        Thanks Dre ๐Ÿ™‚

svarg26
      Participant

2 Peter 2
      But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

food for thought.

thedre
        Participant

@svarg26 Thanks for you insight on this. the reason why i decided to bring up the recent plasma events in our skies was because you did say that the plasma theory was quite possible but that the rest was a mix og garb, and fubar. So what i did was to gather the dates on these strange, and new occurrences happening worldwide and posted then on here to find out if anyone else might have had some of their own video;s or pictures to share with us.

svarg26
          Participant

that’s cool, dude. i was just making sure that you won’t send all of your hard earned money to that shill baal33.

thedre
          Participant

No way brother as i only support @happy bestgore. but thanks fro looking-out for me yet again! ๐Ÿ™‚

thedre
          Participant

@svarg26

Good Man You Are Brother,,, Good Man.
          So May God-Bless
          You And Yours Bro
          Andre, The-Dre ๐Ÿ™‚

Honkeykong
        Participant

@thedre, that’s what I’m here for. But on the real, whether I agree with you or not, I respect you. If ever I say something that you take offense to, please just keep in mind that I tend to joke around a lot because life is hard enough without laughter.

thedre
          Participant

@Honkeykong

Although it took me awhile to figure you-out, your self-Assessment is right on the money. And I Say this partly because i have noticed that with you, what you see, is what you get. Brutal Honesty, mixed-in with (what i used to think) was a strange sense of humor.

But what became later-on, as i am getting to know you better,,, a great sense of humor. And a sincere Thank-You Brother Kong, for the Many Tips Brother, and for Showing Me up When I Often Err saving me the embarrassment. It’s A Little like telling a Good Friend That he’s Got a Snot Showing on the Corner of his Nose, lol.

But if it was Someone That You Didn’t Know, or Knew But The Guy/Gal were complete Assholes, Then Fuck-em,, You’d, (As I Would Also) lol, let Them continue making complete fools of themselves, while conversing with others, when all they’re doing is looking, and laughing to themselves, at that monstrosity without saying a word, lol. ๐Ÿ™‚

You Are A Sincerely Good, & Caring Dude My Friend, a Salt of the Earth Type Of Good Dude, Please Don’t Ever Change my Good Man, & B G Brother. ๐Ÿ™‚

thedre
      Participant
      coffindodger
      Participant

I believe that the destruction of all niggAz will lead to world peace and everlasting universal harmony.

thedre
        Participant

@coffindodger

Why would i expect any different type of comment coming from you my Good, & Funny B G Bro,,, Why??? lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

What’s a whammy is the USA government restricts you with solar energy, you are not allowed to live off grid, you cannot build any well on your land, among other things

thedre
        Participant

@Seraphimserenata

They Know That something huge is coming as all of there underground cities are now completed. And There Are Hundreds around The U.S. But only enough for a few million. Top Ranking Jews,,, Engineers,,, military might, and so on. ๐Ÿ™

Seraphim Serenata
          Participant

@thedre oh yeah, and the wall is to keep US in not to keep others OUT..

thedre
          Participant

@SeraphimSerenata
          You Say-It With So Much Authority, that you almost have me convinced, lol.
          When the Wall Come A Tum-ba-lin down,,, when Da-Wall Com-Tum-A-Lin Dowwwwwwwn!

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

the reason i waited so long to have a kid (10 years with spouse and a 2.4 year old) is cause of shit like this… i only wished she would have a chance to grow up in a world completely opposite of this one. i feel i failed… I’ll be 33 when she turns 4 ๐Ÿ™

thedre
        Participant

Don’t ever say that you feel like you failed Brother, cause you did not whatsoever. I Say this because Our Almighty God would Have Not Put One Of His Children, the Miracle of Life “Your Beautiful Little Daughter” that
        was created by Your Wonderful Wife (and i say wonderful wife) without ever meeting because to have picked yourself as her husband and as a father to your children she can be none other than the best woman out there. May God Bless Her & Yourself if he did not think that you’s could not handle whatever came your way because as his children he has “US ALL” Enveloped in his arms if we have faith in him. just live every day to the Fullest, and the very best, and enjoy every smile,and every little word that come-out of their cute mouths, at that age. And I Say this because i thought the same way you did 23 years ago when our last Boy was born. they come-up with such funny phrases brother that i used to choke on my morning coffee, lol.

28 Months old what a beautiful time to watch them go about their business. I Can See her now playing with her Barbies & such,,, cute little thing she must me, if she got daddies look. One Things for Sure Seraphim she could not have asked for a better father. ๐Ÿ™‚ And about all this crazy phenomenon going-on, just ignore-it as much as you possibly can, and talk to The Big-Guy up Above, cause he is always there to comfort you, or answer any question you may have, but (You Must Have Faith, And Patience) which i know you have both so you’re in good hands.

I Was Saying to myself,,, what kinda Fucked-Up World did i bring those kids-up into? ๐Ÿ™ ? ๐Ÿ™
        And You Know What brother, i did exactly like i ust gave you some good Brotherly-Love Advice that i used myself
        and i lived every day to the fullest, woke-up every morning with a smile, (sometimes a forced one if hungover)lol
        and ran to my kids rooms waking them up by ticlikng them, on the weekend saying Lets take the boat-out & go fishing.

Yes,,, YESSSS and that’s all it took to make me, and my kids so happy bro. “You” just brought back some beautiful memories for myself, as i can hear their laughter, and see their smile through my watering eyes, lol, true this ๐Ÿ™‚

Seraphim Serenata
          Participant

What encouraging words! You are good at that! ๐Ÿ™‚

This thread was freaking me out.. also I had no idea that our USA government is on another shut down until 2 days ago.

everybody on Best Gore has at least one thing in common with somebody else, and I see a couple things between you and I.

Xx Cheers xX

thedre
          Participant

@Seraphimserenata

As For Encouraging words yea, but i do mean what i say brother as the old man has been there, and through some scary times also.

But “”MOST-IMPORTANTLY”” I Speak the truth brother as You’s Sound Like Terrific Parents, so concentrate on Yourselves, and You Well being and don’t sweat the rest as it will all work-out one way or the other. And if it happens to be the other it is clearly stated that all of His Children (His Believers) will suffer not, but will be lifted instead by his caring arms, as a mother does a child, and taken-up to heaven, while the wicked will remain, and burn.

With Brotherly Love
          The-Dre, Andre. ๐Ÿ™‚

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

The Titanic outcome with the millionaire life boat having plenty of room for survivors, and they continue rowing past the pleas of the dying survivors, is a metaphor to me with what is said that is being done now with the governments… They will be safe on their lifeboat as they pass us dying not lending a helping hand. Pitiful! But Best Gore has lessened that reality dose

thedre
        Participant

And you are totally right with your Titanic Analogy my brother,,, totally! I’m Sorry @SeraphimSerenata i don’t know how it happened, but i completely missed that comment yesterday. It’s unusual for me as i am (as you know) pretty good at replying to all my messages usually, Sorry My Friend. ๐Ÿ™

Seraphim Serenata
          Participant

I know you’re good for it lol

Paraphrasing, you need to have peace of mind before you die so your soul can rest and not be tormented after death

Metaphors can be used for anything .. or Analogy, as you call it. Which is the correct term. Lol

Keep on truckin The-Dre, Andre brother ๐Ÿ™‚

thedre
          Participant

@Seraphimserenata

What does the word Metaphor mean? I Have heard it used before but never got the just of it, can you please help explain it to me brother?

Seraphim Serenata
          Participant

Well, to me it’s not what it means in dictionary..

To me, it’s a comparison that can be used to explain better what is.. I don’t know.. but the Titanic life boat thing can be compared to what is .. like the rich people saving themselves over ones lower than them..

@thedre

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

Just thought of something

Human body metaphorically is like mother earth…

Skin can be dirt.. underneath that is muscle.. roots.

Then blood is lava..

Hair is grass.. metaphorically of course..

That’s my way of thinking what it means @thedre

thedre
        Participant

Makes sense ,,,,,,, Kinda ๐Ÿ˜‰

But I Assure You it’s me Brother,,, & *NOT YOU* Bud, as my brain does not Ingest, Digest and Then Retain Stuff Like it use to. Jeez,,, now it’s starting to sound like a bad case of Constipation, that i do suffer from cause of the many medications that i’m on. Some big-pharma, and some natural. It’s getting worse by the month,(i used to say) but now it seams like it’s getting worse by the Week!

thedre
      Participant

@happy @vincitomniaveritas @svarg26

THIS IS NOT GOING AWAY BUT GETTING WORSE BY THE DAY! MY WIFE, AND I HAVE NOTICED THAT OUR CATS ARE BEHAVING QUITE STRANGE THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, THEY SEAM TO BE LOOKING AT US CONSTANTLY WITH A SENSE OF URGENCY. LAST NIGHT THEY BOTH SLEPT IN OUR BEDS WITH US AND ONE LEANING AGAINST ME, AND THE OTHER AGAINST MY WIFE AND PUSHING AGAINST US HARD, AS IF LOOKING FOR COMFORT,,, STRANGE,,, VERY STRANGE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leUxbQCB2-4

thedre
      Participant

@SeraphimSerenata @illegalsmile55 Please see video above, and read below! God-Bless!

Call me strange,,, a weirdo, whatever but i feel-it also, that something just ain’t right. Six Months Guys/Gals Is What you will need in supplies to get through this coming catastrophe. 6 Mts. God-Bless Us All. Check-out your Animals, and tell me that they are not acting strange?? If You need to get out of the big cities plan for it now. And remember that plasma bursts will fry any vehicle that is newer than 1980 so if you can get a cheap 200 dollar rust bucket as long as it drives. Get at least 5 or six 5 gallons of premium gas, ammo and good luck!

If this happens well i am happy that i warned as many of you guys/gals that i can, and if it does not happen,,, well i am a dumb-ass for loving you’s and trying to protect you all, lol.

Lets (Pray to God) that i and my cats, and the feeling i have are wrong. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™‚

thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

TAKE THESE SERIOUSLY GUYS/GALS AND PRAY TO GOD AS THE-DRE WOULD **NEVER LIE** TO YOU’s AND SCARE YOU’s FOR NOTHING!

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

Feb 1, 2019 A Mysterious Force Is Blocking Car Key Fobs In This Small Canadian Town.

For weeks, customers of a grocery store in the small town of Carstairs, Alberta, have been plagued by a mysterious something that has hindered them from driving their cars.

CBC News reports that several people who have used the parking lot of the townโ€™s Westview Co-op have reported their key fobs stopped working or their cars wont start. Additionally, some car alarms have gone off for seemingly no reason.

The Canadian news outlet spoke to Laura Strate, who works at a dollar store across the street from the grocery store. Strate has recently sold batteries to several people who came to her store trying to fix their key fobs, before realizing a new battery does not fix the issue. โ€œItโ€™s just bizarre. People are actually scared to go to the co-op now because they donโ€™t know if their cars are going to start,โ€ Strate said. โ€œWe joke around here in Carstairs, โ€˜Yeah, put your tin foil hats on.โ€™โ€

Westview isnโ€™t much closer to uncovering the source of the problem than when it first began. โ€œI think it is frustrating,โ€ Westview asset protection manager, Stephen Kennedy, told CBC. โ€œTo see the level of frustration for our team and our guests is where our concern is. Thatโ€™s why we are taking extra steps to ensure we are driving the solution.โ€

The store enlisted the help of local electrician company J. Williams Electric. But when Westview tried shutting off the power on Monday night, their testing equipment still showed an unusual interference.

The next day, Westview put out a notice on Facebook to its customers, updating them that the storeโ€™s power source was not the issue, and that WiFi also could not be the problem since the store does not have WiFi.

The issue has become such a problem in the town that Westview is seeking federal assistance. โ€œWe have partnered with neighbors, stakeholders and the Ministry of Innovation, Science and Economic Development,โ€ Kennedy told CBC. โ€œThe location is unknown so weโ€™re just waiting for followup from the ministry.โ€

The Ministry of Innovation, Science and Economic Development did not respond to a Gizmodo request for comment. When Gizmodo called the Carstairs location of Westview, an employee sighed heavily and referred us to Kennedy, who did not immediately return our call.

[CBC] ALBERTA CANADA.
      FEBRUARY 01st. 2019

thedre
      Participant

https://globalnews.ca/news/4911052/key-fobs-carstairs-mystery/

Key fobs wonโ€™t work near an Alberta grocery store โ€“ and no one knows why

Something is causing key fobs to malfunction when drivers park their vehicles at a grocery store in central Alberta โ€” and despite their best efforts, employees canโ€™t figure out why. In a Wednesday Facebook post, the Westview Co-operative Association Carstairs said they investigated the potential of frequency interference by shutting off power sources in the store the night before. โ€œThe testing equipment revealed that the interference was still being emitted,โ€ the post explained. โ€œThis means we are confident that the signal is not coming from the Carstairs [grocery store].โ€ They also noted the store doesnโ€™t have Wi-Fi, so they donโ€™t think that could be the issue.

Commentators had their own theories on what could be causing vehicle key fobs to fail.

#1- โ€œAny new LED bulbs with drivers built in?โ€ asked Brent Sharp. โ€œI have seen garage doors that donโ€™t open with the lights on.โ€ He also posed that street lights or nearby security systems could be part of the problem.

#2- โ€œThereโ€™s a large radio tower right behind the co-op with lots of an antenna,โ€ suggested Paul Page. โ€œThat would be my first guess.โ€

#3- And yes, some wondered if the mysterious issue was the work of aliens.

#4- I Am Certain That This Is 100% Related To The “PLASMA CATASTROPHE” That Is Growing Stronger By The Day. This Store Must Of Got Hit Some Time 2 Weeks Ago When The Problem Began, And as a result,,, It Has Grounded Itself To Some Underground Wires/Sewers (Metal-Pipes)& so on. And I doubt that this area will be Good for Cars For The Unforeseen Future, as This Is Maybe,,, Maybe Just 1% of what Still To Come, and on A Global Scale. will be a Complete End of our Words Power grid, Pumping Stations for our Water Will Take Quite Awhile Before The Plasma Current Still In The Area, Dissipates.

#5- Ask local residents if they are getting zapped hard by static electricity when petting their pets, or turning-on light switches. As this is a Good, (AND VERY BASIC WAY) Of Finding-Out How Strong The LEFTOVER/PLASMA/CURRENT Is In The Air Is In Nearby Homes.

#6- And Finally (For Me), Have you noticed your pets spending more time than usual looking outside??? Because Fur-Bearing Animals are very Sensitive To Plasma Dischages because Of The Strong Shocks that they have been receiving

#7-The Facebook post from the grocery store asked visitors to manually lock their vehicles if fobs arenโ€™t working. โ€œWe will continue to work with our community partners to determine the source of the interference.โ€

The town of Carstairs is located about 50 kilometres north of Calgary.

thedre
      Participant

THIS IS NO METEOR, LOL, NO ALIEN,LOL, NO ICE CRYSTALS, LOL. CAUSE IT’S SIMPLY JUST ANOTHER PLASMA FINGER/BALL.

PLEASE DISREGARD TYLER FROM SECURETEAM10, AND HIS ALIEN BELIEFS, BUT I HAVE TO GIVE-IT TO HIM, HE DOES SUPPLY US WITH GREAT PLASMA BURSTS, FINGERS PLASMA BALLS, AND FLASHING SKIES FROM A GROUNDED PLASMA HIT. (PLASMA ALL PLASMA)

POOR TYLER (A GOOD KID OVERALL) IS ALL CONFUSED AND CONTINUOUSLY ASKING,,, GUYS, WHAT IS GOING-ON LATELY?? “PLASMA”

thedre
      Participant

NOW THIS VIDEO IS OF A SMOKE FILLED METEORITE, OR FAKE METALK BURNING BALL, BUT NOT PLASMA AS IT MOST TIMES DOES NOT HAVE A SMOKE TRAIL UNLESS IT HIT A PLANE ON THE WAY DOWN OR SOMETHING, LOL. BUT YOU CAN EASILY SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT OR AN ORANGE,,, LIGHT GREEN,,, LIGHT BLUE BEAM, WHICH IS PLASMA

thedre
      Participant

JUST MORE PLASMA LIGHTING-UP THE SKY, AND BLOWING-UP TRANSFORMERS.

WAIT TILL THE PLASMA HITS A HUGE HYDRO GENERATING STATION AND PUTS A FEW MILLION PEOPLE IN THE DARK, AND EXTREME COLD WITH NO POWER TO RUN THE FAN IN YOUR GAS FURNACE. BUT YOUR GAS FURNACE WILL BE USELESS SOON ONCE THE GAS PIPES THAT SUPPLY YOUR HOME START BLOWING-UP THEMSELVES NOT BEING USED TO THESE EXTREME LONG PERIODS OF COLD.

thedre
      Participant

NO,,, NO,,, NO!!! NOT A U.F.O. IN THE SKY MAKING-IT FLASH BLUE, lol. IT JUST MORE PLASMA AND A BURNT CLOUD FROM THE SUCH EXTREME HEAT THAT EMANATES FROM THE PLASMA ITSELF

thedre
      Participant

NO,,, NO,,, NO!!! NOT A U.F.O. IN THE SKY MAKING-IT FLASH BLUE, lol. IT JUST MORE PLASMA AND A BURNT CLOUD FROM THE SUCH EXTREME HEAT THAT EMANATES FROM THE PLASMA ITSELF

thedre
      Participant

5 HUGE TRANSFORMERS IN A SMALLER POWER STATION FRIED BY PLASMA YET AGAIN.

**PLEASE GUYS/GALS DON’T FUCK AROUND, AND SIT ON YOUR ASS FOR THIS CATASTROPHE CAUSE THERE IS TOO MUCH PROOF**

PLASMA EJECTION NOT JUST ELECTRICAL SPECTACLE, lol, Yoy Dumb-Ass. ๐Ÿ˜‰

thedre
      Participant

NO THE ORB LOOKING BURNT CLOUD WAS CREATED BY PLASMA,lol.

thedre
      Participant

THIS VIDEO SHOWING THE SKY FLASH ORANGE, RED, YELLOW, & LIGHT GREEN & BLUE WHICH IS FROM NOVEMBER 2017, JUST TO SHOW YOUs HOW SLOW, AND GRADUAL THIS (*EMCOE*) WHICH MEANS THE PLASMA **ELECTROMAGNETIC CHANGEOVER EVENT.** AND THIS PLASMA-CATASTROPHE CAN TAKE QUITE SOME TIME TO COMPLETELY REAR ITs UGLY HEAD, REQUIRING THE RIGHT CONDITIONS TO COMPLETE IT`s CHANGE OVER. AND UNFORTUNATELY FOR US ALTHOUGH NOBODY KNOWS EXACTLY WHEN IT WILL HIT, HOW HARD, AND HOW LONG IT WILL LAST, IT MAKES-IT DIFFICULT TO PREPARE FOR IT ACCORDINGLY! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hApU5z0Jt0&list=LLtSWm0yBTC2NjT7nvFPIkDQ&index=5

thedre
      Participant

WHAT THAT WHITE STRIP OF STUFF IS IN THE MIDDLE OF MY ABOVE POST, AND VIDEO LINK, IS JUST ONE EXAMPLE OF WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO MY LAPTOP THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, ALONG WITH THE LOUD, AND QUICK BUZZING/ZAP SOUNDS THAT HAVE BEEN HAPPENING IN A SUCCESSION OF 5 OR 6 TIMES IN A ROW.

HAS THIS BEEN HAPPENING “”THE BUZZING/ZAP SOUNDS TO ANY OF YOU’S LATELY??

thedre
      Participant

Hey Guys/Gals,,,

THIS VIDEO SHOWING THE SKY FLASH ORANGE, RED, YELLOW, & LIGHT GREEN & BLUE WHICH IS FROM NOVEMBER 2017, JUST TO SHOW YOUs HOW SLOW, AND GRADUAL THIS (*EMCOE*) WHICH MEANS THE PLASMA **ELECTROMAGNETIC CHANGEOVER EVENT.** AND THIS PLASMA-CATASTROPHE CAN TAKE QUITE SOME TIME TO COMPLETELY REAR ITs UGLY HEAD, REQUIRING THE RIGHT CONDITIONS TO COMPLETE IT`s CHANGE OVER. AND UNFORTUNATELY FOR US ALTHOUGH NOBODY KNOWS EXACTLY WHEN IT WILL HIT, HOW HARD, AND HOW LONG IT WILL LAST, IT MAKES-IT DIFFICULT TO PREPARE FOR IT ACCORDINGLY!

SEE GUYS, & GALS,,, (I HAVE STARTED OVER AND RE UPLOADED-IT),,, ***AND STILL THE WHITE BAR APPEARS*** HIDING MOST OF WHAT I WROTE. SO WHAT I DID IS I WAS ABLE TO POST A DUPLICATE IN THE SITE-ACTIVITY PAGE, AND IT WORKED IF YOU WANT TO READ-IT THERE INSTEAD! ๐Ÿ™‚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hApU5z0Jt0&list=LLtSWm0yBTC2NjT7nvFPIkDQ&index=5

thedre
        Participant

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DO OT BELIEVE IN THIS PLASMS EVENT BECAUSE THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF THESE 2 VIDEO’s below from the Science channel might change your mind. CHECK THE 2 SHORT VIDEO’s Below as the first one was in 2014 just to show you where it started, and how slow these PLASMA-EVENTS can be. But it is nearing it’s peek soon Guys/Gals.

thedre
      Participant

SOME SCIENTIST LIKE THE ONES ON THE VIDEO BELOW ARE TRACKING (SINCE 2014) WITH WEATHER BALLOONS, **NOT SATELLITES** BUT THE PLASMA CLOUD CURRENTLY PULSATING ABOVE OVER 1/2 OF THE U.S. (EASTERN SIDE) AND IN SOUTHEASTERN CANADA, INCLUDING TORONTO, (WHERE @Brokeback RESIDES),,, IN OTTAWA (WHERE I RESIDE), AND MONTREAL, JUST TO MENTION THREE OF IT’S MAJOR CITIES. THIS, LIKE I HAVE STATED SINCE DAY-ONE IS NO FUCKING JOKE GUYS/GIRLS,,, SO PLEASE GET YOUR AFFAIRS IN ORDER INCLUDING THE BUILDING OF CHEAP FARADAY CAGES TO PROTECT IMPORTANT ELECTRONICS, WALKIE-TALKIES, & SO ON.

thedre
      Participant

THIS BLUE VORTEX IS NO MYSTERY BUT JUST MORE PLASMA COMING DOWN, AS IS BEING CREATED. CAUSE AS MOST OF YOU ALREADY KNOW I’M SURE,,, MOST HURRICANES OR ANY BAD STORMS START-OFF IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN NEAR, OR A LITTLE OFF THE SOUTHWESTERN COAST, OR THE TIP OF AFRICA. AS THIS IS HOW IT HAS BEEN BUILDING-UP OVER TIME THIS ONE SETTLING IN THE U.S. AND SOUTHEASTERN CANADA IN MAY 2016 ACCOUNTING FOR THE BUILD-UP OF PLASMA IN 2017 IN THE ABOVE VIDEO

thedre
      Participant

ELECTROMAGNETICALLY CHARGED PLASMA IN THIS LAKE LOTS OF IT. IT WAS ATTRACTED BY THE EARTH, AND ROCK PROBABLY HAVING LOTS OF PLASMA-ATTRACTING BY HAVING LOTS OF IRON IN IT. ** NO METEORITE BUT PLASMSA AS IT’s HEAT MELTED SOME ROCK.

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

IN THIS VIDEO YOU CAN SEE FROM THE 4 MINUTE 10 SECONDS ON PLASMA FINGERS, AND EJECTIONS IN MEXICO, & BRAZIL.

thedre
      Participant

THIS (WHOLE VIDEO) IS A MUST WATCH FOR ALL OF US BEST-GORE MEMBERS, DO NOT LIE TO YOURSELVES, AND LERN TO SEE, INSTEAD OF JUST LOOKING, AS THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE. GOD-BLESS YOU’S ALL MY SIBLINGS/FRIENDS.

At The 5:15 mark in this video you can clearly see the PLASMA Grounding to the Iron-Ore, Which is extremely conductive making the PLASMA Attract to it like a magnet sucking-out, therefore it can make Earthquakes,,, Volcano Erupt by PLASMA Wanting to suck the metals mainly Iron out of the Earth. This is what scares me the most about The Saint Andrea’s Fault-line, and all the huge volcano’s in California

thedre
      Participant
Viewing 54 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.