IS SAYING OR WRITING “WHITE PRIDE” HATEFUL OR “RACIST”?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics IS SAYING OR WRITING “WHITE PRIDE” HATEFUL OR “RACIST”?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

I came across an article in the news about the term “White Pride”. The article says the term is hateful and racist. Someone rearranged the letters on a church sign to say White Pride.

Would they say the same thing if someone said Black Pride, or Asian Pride, or Jewish Pride? No, they wouldn’t. It is not hateful or racist to say “White Pride”. The fact is a lot of other people are trying to take us down and demoralize us in any way shape or form. They hate us. So if we do ANYTHING that points out that we are a unique race of people or show any pride in our people, they immediately attack.

We don’t need to take anti-white racists opinions into account anymore. They don’t like our race. Fuck them. Stop trying to please people that hate us. White people have this thing where if someone complains to us, we try to fix the complaint. Guys, our race is under attack. They are at war with us. They want to weaken and destroy us. It’s time to assert ourselves and tell our enemies to go fuck themselves. Fuck all of their complaints.

White Pride World Wide!!! Don’t like it? I don’t give a fuck.

Here is the article.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/vandal-puts-racist-message-on-oakville-church-sign-halton-police-investigating/ar-BB16GWZJ?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Nothing wrong with black pride.

black pride

black pride

black pride

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Nothing wrong with Jewish pride.

jewish pride

jewish pride

jewish pride

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Nothing wrong with Asian pride.

asian pride

asian pride

asian pride

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Nothing wrong with Arab pride.

arab pride

arab pride

arab pride

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Nothing wrong with Native pride.

native pride

native pride

native pride

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Op-Ed: My Neighbourhood White Supremacist & the Kosher Response to Hate.

https://www.thirteen.org/metrofocus/2012/01/op-ed-my-neighborhood-white-supremacist-the-kosher-response-to-hate/

white pride

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

A headline from Economist.com

What is “White Nationalism”?
      Governments have underestimated a growing, and murderous, threat.

white pride

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Every other race is allowed to celebrate their race. White people do not attack others when they celebrate their race. Whites are the only race that are being attacked, demonized , and demoralized if we want to celebrate our race.

This is abuse. They are mentally abusing our people. It is an aggressive attack. And our governments allow it and support it fully. It has got to the point that we are going to have to overthrow our governments. Because they don’t have our best interests in mind. They are out to undermine us, and destroy us. We are literally in a fight for our survival. We are going to have to fight. There is no other way around it.

We need to separate from our abusers. We cannot live with people who hate us. It’s time to fight.

fight

Empty soul
      Participant

Yuri Bezmenov’s four stages of ideological subversion sums it up just about.

The white race is being attacked at multiple points and from multiple directions simultaneously in order to weaken and destroy it but the greatest threat is the one from within, white guilt. The younger generation have been brainwashed into a pattern of excessive self hate and excessive admiration of others in that they always view the white race by their very worst parts of history whilst always viewing other races by their very best parts of history. No Ottoman Empire. No Berber invasion of Iberia etc. Just a squeaky clean image for them and a horrible one for us.

With all the above you can’t possibly have a sense of pride if you are white because that would make you an evil person. White people are also made out to be consciously, and unconsciously, guilty of every sin in existence and there are many. We are also guilty for what other white people did 500 years ago. You see, there is no place left for pride to take hold in a white persons life because everything they do is sinful as per the indoctrination programme and the only way to absolve that sin is to tear it all down, including themselves.

In the end you create a racial group that self destructs out of shame and guilt like what the Swedish and white liberal Americans are currently doing all the while every other racial group steps on top of you with pride.

Its all about demoralisation. If you demoralise people enough they will let you do anything to them because they have been brainwashed into believing that they deserve it.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

They really are trying to destroy us. We need to do something.

karmen40
      Participant

@theprotocolsofzion

@empty-soul

The news report i link to is a good few month old. I remembered it for how angry it made me, and found it again when i saw this forum topic.
      In Perth [Scotland] someone put a load is stickers up around the city. They said “ITS OK TO BE WHITE”
      Thats all.
      To see just the language used in the news report….quotes from local councillors, ultra lefty groups etc REALLY made my blood boil – but at the same time did not surprise me
      See for yourselves:
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-50821872

karmen40
        Participant

Its a bit further North – but still your Country, So I would be interested to see the opinions of @lord-wankdust on this.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@karmen40 @theprotocolsofzion

Perth is a cool small city in the Highlands of Scotland. I know it very well and it is a fine place to live. I love their flyposting. It is brilliant and could offend no-one. If anyone takes offense then they should seek medical help.

My opinions on this matter mean little to anyone & will take a wee bit of explaining but I’ll have a go. Scotland has been the go-to destination for immigrants since the end of the Pleistocene (Ice Age). There was no-one here before that. No-one and nothing but a mile depth of Glacial Ice all over what is now Scotland.
          Then around 14,500 years BC those who would become Scotland’s first people walked across the land between Northern Germany/ Sweden and what is now Scotland. That dry land they walked across became the North Sea following the glacial melt of the masses of ice held in the Northern Oceans. Then came European settlers from the Iberian Peninsula (Spain and Portugal). They were The Beakerr People and brought knowledge of Bronze. Later we had Picts, Roman Invasions, Britons, Saxons, Normans, Vikings, Irish and in the late 19th Century many Italians came to Scotland and in the second half of the 20th Century many of the people from parts of the dying British Empire (India and Pakistan) came to Scotland. That is the Scotland I grew up in, know and love and I am proud of it.
          When I was a wee boy there used to be a campaign on TV and through the government to encourage people to buy British TVs, Cars, Household Goods etc. I remember it… it was called “I’m Backing Britain”. It was a 1960s/ 1970s last ditch attempt to prop up our ailing manufacturing Industry before the Far East slave & sweat shops just shut it down. “I’m Backing Britain” would be seen as a “racist” statement now and anyone carrying a shopping bag with it on would be harassed by “woke” idiots and snowflakes.

We are living in the Times of the Facebook “woke” generation who know NOTHING of their history or how we got to where we are now. Nothing can be discussed and offense is taken at everything (remember someone cannot “give” offense – it has to be “taken”). Morrissey got run through seven tons of shit for wearing a “For Britain” badge by “righteously offended” snowflakes and “woken” Facebookers. He was also derided for wrapping himself in a Union Jack Flag at a gig. Yet no-one called Gerri Halliwell of the Spice Girls a “racist” for her Union Jack mini-dress. That was because The Spice Girls were Calendar Girls for “Girl Power” (a feeble “new feminism” based on selling cosmetics, clothes and CDs). Oasis were never called “racist” for choosing to use Union Jacks or having a 1993 Nashville Series Epiphone Sheraton guitar custom painted in a Union Jack.

The demonising of White People is evil. I have done no wrong. Neither has my young son. I work hard and I get by okay in this world. I’ve got a Culture and a fucking country I’m pretty proud of. I have no interest in idiots trying to make me ashamed of what I am while I am compelled to “agree” with their “Pride” in what they are. Lest I be called a “racist”.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

“Police are looking into the matter”. It’s actually a brilliant saying to post on poles. It’s so mild and inoffensive, it just proves how anti-white these bastards are.

It’s OK to be white. We should all get that as a tattoo.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

“It’s sickening and disgusting to know that people think like this.”

WOW. They obviously don’t know the meaning of the words. If the phrase, ‘It’s okay to be white’ offends them, they might as well just kill themselves. I guess it works for them, which is what is sickening and disgusting. I’m so glad no niggers live in my town, and feel so sorry for those who do have to live by them. The white trash is bad enough….but we don’t have many of them either..they can’t afford to live here, and there’s only so many section 8 apartments, which keeps it to a minimum. YAY!

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

Imagine if it said “It’s ok to be black”
          Then the reaction would’ve been: “Wait, nobody ever said it was a bad thing to be black.
          We’re sorry they made you feel this way, we’re so sorry”

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

We need to massively rebel against their anti-white bullshit.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Remember, stock up a bunch of food in your house, and water.

karmen40
          Participant

@theprotocolsofzion
          Yer know, i think that is what angered me so much. That a completely inoffensive sentence could be so demonized, weaponized,… fuken “We must stand together to resist this unacceptable material.”, “I am certainly worried now for my daughters who are not white but are from Perth.”
          And the obligatory, therefore tenuously Linked shite such as “It was later picked up and spread by neo-Nazi groups.”
          I mean,.. you fukin what?
          “Its Ok To Be White”
          I would not call that phrase “racist”, i would not call it “inflamatory” or threatening.
          In fact, i would see it as a message of hope, the posting of the stickers a chance/method to show solidarity, in a time that we are having to make apologies for things that we, ourselves, are not responsible for
          Isnt that the point of all the other racial pride phrases/hashtags/slogans/stickers/etc?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by karmen40.
          • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by karmen40.
          TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

I’m glad at least that white people are starting to understand that there is a war against us.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

The anti-white attack is in full swing.

The Captain
      Participant

A senior citizen i was talking to recently informed me that he recalls vividly the State of Florida having a law on the books during the late 50’s early sixties that made it illegal to hit a cow while driving an automobile and it was punishable by a $50.00 fine.During the same time period it was also illegal to hit a nigger with an automobile and that was punishable with a $25.00 fine.
      How far we have regressed as a society.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.