IS THE EARTH A GLOBE, AN OBLIQUE SPHEROID, PEAR SHAPED, OR FLAT???

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History IS THE EARTH A GLOBE, AN OBLIQUE SPHEROID, PEAR SHAPED, OR FLAT???

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

Now let’s all start this Forum-Page by deciding once and for all, based on facts, and not merely fiction what kind of Earth that we all live on. So let’s do so, or start by utilizing nothing but 100% Factual, Provable Evidence, with “No Theories” and but by also using our simple common sense, to see, and see clearly with no if’s,,, and’s,,, or but’s, What Makes More sense.

Now when i say using our senses, or our common sense to back-up our claims, i mean the ones that we were all Born/Created with, that Will Never Lie To Us, Or Ever Let Us Down. And these are The God-Given natural senses of Sight,,, Smell,,, Taste,,, Hearing,,, Touch,,, Feel,,, and our sense of Awareness. God Created us all with these including our Intelligence in order to develop ways to keep us safe, and help keep us remain out of Harms way.

I Really hope and ask for God’s help in keeping this Forum-Page Happy, Productive, and friendly while we all share our differing points of view, and learn something new while we do so. Cause i do not know Our Earth completely, and never said that i did. But during the almost 10 years now that i have been studying both sides of It,,, Being The Globe Earth, And The Flat Earth, i have come to the conclusion that we do in fact live on a flat plane, and not on a Globular one that spins Eastwards at 1039 miles an hour dragging our air/oxygen along with.

Now because i have devoted almost every day (except when camping in summer) the last 10 years of my life 7 days a week, and between 16 to 18 hours a day studying both sides while remaining completely unbiased, i feel as though a little respect should be granted me as i discuss with you all my findings, cause After all i started my research in order Shut Down and shut up these 2 clowns on the wed that were saying the Earth Was Flat, so in other words i set off (To Debunk This Flat-Earth Claim/Nonsense), at least i thought at that time.

But the more that i could “Not Find” any proof to back up The Globe-Earth Model,,, but found instead tons of proof that we were on a Flat, motionless firmament-covered earth, man it pissed me off. And the more i researched the more livid, and bitter i became. Cathy told me more than once then that if i did not quit getting mad at that topic that she would unplug-it right from under my nose. *FUCK I WAS MAD* And mostly because i loved anything space related. Space Movies,,, Alien Movies,,, Heck if you’s would see my collection Science Fiction Movies, and the like,,, you’d have a shit.

Then i was, as i still am, completely hooked on The Flat-Earth truth. And i did not just wake up one morning and said hey,,, guess what Guys & Gals,,, I’m a Flat-Earth Believer,,, No, No, No man i’d be to embarrassed to do, or say something like that. But after the 3rd, or 4th, Year i don’t remember I Came Out With-it cause this was way too big to let go, and i figured that i should at least the ones I Truly Love in on it. My Blood Family,,, My Close, and Dear Friends,,, and my Best-Gore Family which on some days,,, many days I Love more than my own blood family, lol.

So I Did this in part for You,,, Yes For Every Single One Of You, cause i felt that you deserved to know the truth, and nothing but. And even though I Knew that i was entering some Dangerous Grounds when coming-out with The Fact that i believed we lived on A Flat-Earth, the reward of informing you all outweighed the burden that i knew i was about to face, and man nothing has brought me more pain, and sorrow yet more joy and serenity than this did.

Just knowing that i put it out there and even just a few of you might have found the truth because i put it out there is more than sufficient to make my life, and to be able to fulfill my promise to God, that till the day i die, i will continue-on fighting Evil and exposing this Globe Earth Lie For what it is, and has always been Satan’s Delight His Globe-Earth.

#1-
      Let’s start with what The Mainstream Expert Scientists say the shape of our Earth is.
      Here Is Neil deGrass Tyson Trying to explain The Globe Earth,

thedre
      Participant

Now here is a reminder to trust your senses as Neil deGrass Tyson In Not a scientist whatsoever but an Actor, and Big Fat Evil-Lying Freemason working for The Jews.

thedre
      Participant

Now here is Bill Nye The Science Guy, who as most of you know had a T.V. Show of the same name.
      He is not A Scientist whatsoever but only A Freemason working for (You Guessed It) The Evil Satanist-Jews.

thedre
      Participant

The Coriola-Effect. This Myth-Theory-Lie has been debunked my so many that i don’t know where to start. I Have debunked-it myself thousands of times throughout my life, and so have you without even noticing-it. Have you ever put the hot water on in the upstairs bathroom, and while you wait for the hot water to come out from the basement hot water tank, you decide to drain a vein, or go for a piss?? Well i have, and when i flushed the toilet the water spun one way while the sink water spun the other. I did the same experiment in numerous location that were south of the Equator, in Cuba,,, Florida,,, The Dominican Republic,,, Mexico,,, And the Caymen Islands,,, just to name a few that again were all well past The Equatorial Line.

thedre
      Participant

Now let’s take a close look at what they (The Evil-Lying Zionist-Jews) have been trying to pass off to us as real Globe Earth Pictures, and you’s decide Fake, or Real??? How can you believe NASA when all they feed us is nothing but lies with their 19.4 Billion U.S. Dollars that they receive in their Annual Budget?? That is a whopping 50 Million U.S. Dollars A Day 7 Days a Week Guys/Gals. **So if you cannot Trust NASA then you cannot believe in this completely ridiculous, and absolutely impossible Globe Earth Theory, No??? Our Earth Is Flat just like God-Himself intended-it to be when he created it.

thedre
      Participant

**SUPPORTING FLAT-EARTH PROOF, AND FACTS**

#1- It is impossible for rockets or any type of jet propulsion engines to work in the alleged non-atmosphere of vacuum space because without air/atmosphere to push against there is nothing to propel the vehicle forwards. Instead the rockets and shuttles would be sent spinning around their own axis uncontrollably in all directions like a gyroscope. It would be impossible to fly to the Moon or go in any direction whatsoever, especially if “gravity” were real and constantly sucking you towards the closest densest body.

#2- If Earth were really a ball, there would be no reason to use rockets for flying into “outer-space” anyway because simply flying an airplane straight at any altitude for long enough should and would send you off into outer-space. To prevent their airplanes from flying tangent to the ball-Earth, pilots would have to constantly course-correct downwards, or else within just a few hours the average commercial airliner traveling 500 mph would find themselves lost in “outer-space.” The fact that this never happens, artificial horizons remain level at pilot’s desired altitudes and do NOT require constant downwards adjustments, proves the Earth is not a ball.

#3- All NASA and other “space agencies” rocket launches never go straight up. Every rocket forms a parabolic curve, peaks out, and inevitably starts falling back to Earth. The rockets which are declared “successful” are those few which don’t explode or start falling too soon but make it out of range of spectator view before crashing down into restricted waters and recovered. There is no magic altitude where rockets or anything else can simply go up, up, up and then suddenly just start “free-floating” in space. This is all a science-fiction illusion created by wires, green-screens, dark pools, some permed hair and Zero-G planes.

#4- NASA and other space agencies have been caught time and again with air bubbles forming and floating off in their official “outer-space” footage. Astronauts have also been caught using scuba-space-gear, kicking their legs to move, and astronaut Luca Parmitano even almost drowned when water started filling up his helmet while allegedly on a “space-walk.” It is admitted that astronauts train for their “space-walks” in under-water training facilities like NASA’s “Neutral Buoyancy Lab,” but what is obvious from their “space bubbles,” and other blunders is that all official “space-walk” footage is also fake and filmed under-water.

#5- Analysis of many interior videos from the “International Space Station,” have shown the use of camera-tricks such as green-screens, harnesses and even wildly permed hair to achieve a zero-gravity type effect. Footage of astronauts seemingly floating in the zero-gravity of their “space station” is indistinguishable from “vomit comet” Zero-G airplane footage. By flying parabolic maneuvers this Zero-G floating effect can be achieved over and over again then edited together. For longer uncut shots, NASA has been caught using simple wires and green screen technology.

#6- NASA claims one can observe the International Space Station pass by overhead proving its existence, yet analysis of the “ISS” seen through zoom cameras proves it to be some type of hologram/drone, not a physical floating space-base. As you can see in my documentary “ISS Hoax,” when zooming in/out, the “ISS” dramatically and impossibly changes shape and color, displaying a prismatic rainbow effect until coming into focus much like an old television turning on/off.

#8- If you pick any cloud in the sky and watch for several minutes, two things will happen: the clouds will move and they will morph gradually changing shape. In official NASA footage of the spinning ball Earth, such as the “Galileo” time-lapse video however, clouds are constantly shown for 24+ hours at a time and not moving or morphing whatsoever! This is completely impossible, further proof that NASA produces fake CGI videos, and further evidence that Earth is not a spinning ball.

#9- NASA has several alleged photographs of the ball-Earth which show several exact duplicate cloud patterns! The likelihood of having two or three clouds of the exact same shape in the same picture is as likely as finding two or three people with exactly the same fingerprints. In fact it is solid proof that the clouds were copied and pasted in a computer program and that such pictures showing a ball-shaped Earth are fakes.

#10- NASA graphics artists have placed things like faces, dragons, and even the word “SEX” into cloud patterns over their various ball-Earth pictures. Their recent 2015 Pluto pictures even clearly have a picture of Disney’s “Pluto” the dog layered into the background. Such blatant fraud goes unnoticed by the hypnotized masses, but provides further proof of the illegitimacy of NASA and their spinning ball planet myths.

#11- Professional photo-analysts have dissected several NASA images of the ball-Earth and found undeniable proof of computer editing. For example, images of the Earth allegedly taken from the Moon have proven to be copied and pasted in, as evidenced by rectangular cuts found in the black background around the “Earth” by adjusting brightness and contrast levels. If they were truly on the Moon and Earth was truly a ball, there would be no need to fake such pictures.

#12- When NASA’s images of the ball-Earth are compared with one another the coloration of the land/oceans and relative size of the continents are consistently so drastically different from one another as to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the pictures are all fake.

#13- Over the years NASA has twice changed their story regarding the shape of the Earth. At first they maintained Earth was a perfect sphere, which later changed to an “oblate spheroid” flattened at the poles, and then changed again to being “pear-shaped” as the Southern hemisphere allegedly bulges out as well. Unfortunately for NASA, however, none of their official pictures show an oblate spheroid or pear-shaped Earth! All their pictures, contrary to their words, show a spherical (and clearly CGI fake) Earth.

#14- In the documentary “A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon,” you can watch official leaked NASA footage showing Apollo 11 astronauts Buzz Aldrin, Neil Armstrong and Michael Collins, for almost an hour, using transparencies and camera-tricks to fake shots of a round Earth!

A big Shout-Out & Thank-You To FLAT EARTH FACTS for The 14 Proofs Above. More will be added in the future. 🙂

#15- Now Let’s check out this crazy I.S.S. Footage for those of you who believe that a bunch of Freemasons are actually up in that cardboard & plastic joke. CARDBOARD. **A Must See For All**

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=Is+this+proof+that+NASA+stages%2Ffakes#id=1&vid=449083bd7347425cb5a2d28fe715269d&action=click

thedre
      Participant

**CHECK-OUT THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IF YOU’S WANT TO BE BLOWN AWAY AND LET ME KNOW IF WHAT THEY CLAIM THAT THEY DID WITH THIS THING, LOL (THE LUNAR LANDER) COULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE TO HAVE BEEN DONE AT ALL. AND THE BURBANK CITY CALIFORNIA STUDIO THAT THIS WAS SET UP IN WAS USED TO FAKE THE MOON LANDINGS. SO EVERY SINGLE PICTURE, AND VIDEO THAT WE HAVE EVER GOTTEN AND SEEN (SUPPOSEDLY FROM THE MOON) WAS FILMED IN THIS LARGE STUDIO.

🙂 🙂 ** SO GO AHEAD AND ENJOY SOME REAL TRUTH FOR A CHANGE GUYS/GALS 🙂 🙂

AND BECAUSE YOU’S DESERVE NOTHING BUT THE ULTIMATE TRUTH. I GUARANTY YOU’S THAT YOU WILL FEEL MUCH BETTER,,, BECOME, AND REMAIN AN OVERALL MUCH HAPPIER INDIVIDUAL,,, JUST BY KNOWING THAT WE DO HAVE A LOVING-GOD THAT LOOKS OUT FOR US,,, *THIS TRUTH ALONE* WILL FREE YOU INSTANTLY KNOWING THAT WE WERE ALL CREATED WITH A PURPOSE. YOUR LIFE WILL ALSO BEGIN TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER JUST KNOWING THAT THERE IS AN AFTERLIFE AFTER THIS ONE.

IT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY TO DISCOVER NEW THINGS THAT YOU’S MISSED OUT ON ALL YOUR LIFE, AND WHEN YOU TAKE A SERIOUS LOOK INTO THE FLAT-EARTH TRUTH, YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELVES THAT I WAS/AM TELLING THE TRUTH, AND THAT I HAVE DONE SO THE WHOLE TIME. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE MOCKED ME, RIDICULED ME, AND CUT ME DOWN TO THE LOWEST IN FRONT OF EVERYONE,,, I FORGIVE YOU HONESTLY, & SINCERELY, AS I LOVE, AND HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU GUYS/GALS LIKE A FAMILY. SO NOW THAT THAT HAS BEEN MADE CLEAR,,, LET’S PLEASE BE NICE TO EACH OTHER, AND LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER LIKE TRUE FRIENDS AND FAMILY. AND TOGETHER WE ARE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH AT 435 THOUSAND MEMBERS.

***ALL THAT HAS BEEN, AND CONTINUES TO BE HIDDEN FROM US BY ***EVIL-SATAN WORSHIPING ZIONIST-JEWISH THUGS***

So if you’s believe in Space, & in NASA, then you must believe in The Lunar landing, and The Apollo Moon Missions. We have never,,, Ever got past the Firmament, and we will never be able to do so. Now take a close look at The Lunar Lander and all the loosely fitting, and crunched-up gold aluminium foil that they used in order to wrap the Cheap, and Flimsy Curtain/Shower rods that make-up the lander’s legs, lol.

Guys,,, they claim that they landed Freemasons with this Wobbly, Unstable Piece-O-Junk, that could barely support it’s own light weight. In one video Buzz Aldrin is seen going up the stairs on the lander, and the whole lander is moving side to side Guys,,, Like C’Mon man,,, C’Mon, do they think that we are really that fucking stupid and that we would not eventually have fond-out about their scams?? Cause they had to have known that later-on, and once technology got better that their long standing Rip-Off of Billions of U.S. Dollars Gig Would Be Up, No ???

Like what were they thinking, cause i could have built (in my backyard) a more solid, and much more convincing-looking lunar lander myself For Fucks-Sake. And like iv’e said above,,, later-on when technology got better we would have found this truth out for ourselves, about the Fake Apollo Moon Missions and The Lander That was flying at 238 Thousand Miles Away going at a speed of 1500 Miles An Hour through supposed infinite Space.

Why would they spend money of faking that they have gone to Space if the world is really a globe, and that we can really go to, and explore space??? Why Man,,, Why??? Cause the Earth is A Closed System, meaning that nobody, or anything can Ever Enter, Or Leave our Earth Whatsoever. As mentioned, & proven many, many times,,, The Firmament covered Flat-Earth was created in order to keep our Water, our Oxygen, & the life sustaining Air that we breathe inside, and unable to leave.

*Now Please Take A Close Look ( and not just a glance) & ask yourself if this Thh-iing could have flew to space*

https://wiki.tfes.org/A_Close_Look_at_the_Lunar_Lander

Cock Carousel
      Participant

@thedre hey my good brother, I just wanted to share with you this 10,000% truth that will be life changing and will make you question everything you have ever known. I am going to back this up with FACTUAL videos documenting our reality, which as you know we are being lied to by NASA. Yes, I am talking of an unavoidable truth that will disrupt life as we know it, when the masses finally begin to wake up. Have you heard of the NIKON P-1000?????? There have been revolutionary advances in these ULTRA-ZOOM CAPABLE cameras and they have honestly surpassed telescopes in the sheer PROOF that they bring to the table. Have you ever wondered why we are not allowed to visit Antarctica? Because if we did it would turn this society UPSIDE-DOWN with 100,000% PROOF of our GOD-CREATED paradise with the FIRMAMENT above. I was the true target on September 11, 2001 – because I knew this GOD-GIVEN TRUTH that I think you know my good B-G brother!!!!!! I have many,many videos that will show 1,000,000% PROOF that John Lennon knew our great everlasting world is not what we think it is. Why do engineers not account for the curvature of the earth when building roads, or rails, or bridges???? It is because they know this 1,000,000,000% TRUTH that cannot be hidden from the public any longer!!!!!! You and I Andre, my good B-G brother, we are the light that shines on this world. We are the ones who will educate everyone else with videos that show 1,000,000,000,000% PROOF about the world we live in and how the government and NASA are lying to everyone – those dirty rotten manipulators. We can start a movement so strong ***WITH 1,000,000,000,000,000% PROOF*** nobody will be able argue against it. Take care my good B-G brother!!!!!!

thedre
        Participant

@cockcarousel
        Thank-You for your 1000% honest comment on this subject matter. I Am in the process of starting a new forum-page called *The Awakening* which i will add your/this comment on it. 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.