Is You're Part Of LBGT Do You Have A Mental Disorder, Or Are Simply Perverted

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Is You're Part Of LBGT Do You Have A Mental Disorder, Or Are Simply Perverted

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

*Is Being Gay Right,, Wrong,, No Comment,, Or You Do Not Care As Long As It Does Not Affect You, & Yours Life?*
      ***Either Way,,, I Would Like To Hear From You, and Your Opinions On This Matter***

I Am Looking To Find/Form Some Opinions On The Issue revolving around being Being Gay,,, Lesbian,,, A He/She,,, A Transvestite,,, or,,, A Bi-Sexual That Are All Part, & Fit-In With The LGBT Community As A Whole. Because Myself, & All My Male Friends Have All As A Young Men have had nothing but negative experiences when meeting, and conversing with Gay Men. And Right-Up Until About 15 Years Ago, all the gay guys that I had met Gay Guys, or Men, that i’m sure most, if not (all of us, have Met at one time or another during our life) every one that (I Had Ever Met) Had Always Secretly, (As I Had Worked With One) Gave Me The Fucking Creeps.

And the Reason Was Because, “Every Single Time” that We met one either at a Christmas Party,,, a Job,,, A Company BBQ,,, A Hospital,,, And Yes, Even One That Worked At my local grocery store,,, and so on, they All Were observed looking at Men’s Crotches,,, But Most Often At Younger Teen, & Even Preteen Boys Crotches. And It Made Me feel Extremely Uneasy, Especially This One Time when I Saw (This Fagot That Worked at our Company) And his Fagot Boyfriend Both Walking Around with (Yellow-Teeth, Shit Breath, And All) smiling and Crotch Watching.

And When I Look At Most Gay People And See How They Dress-Up Like *Extremely Perverted Clowns* In G-Strings,,, Or Lesbians Being Topless, And Wearing Nothing but A Hardhat,,, Construction Steel-Toed Boots,,, And A Tool-Belt To Hide Her Crotch it makes me wonder, what type of Message They Think That They are Sending to the General Public, but Mostly the Little Kids (That Their Super Responsible Good Role-Model Mom) Brought-out to see As A Nice, And Colorful Parade. And I Say this Because you Would Think that Because They Have Different Sexual Preferences Than We Do, that they Would Not Have To Show Themselves-Off as Such Perverted, and Weird Individuals if They Ever Want People To Take Them Seriously. But,, TO THE JEW,,, This Is Perfectly Acceptable Behavior In All Western Countries, as All The Jew-Owned Corporations down to their Gas Stations you see them with the top jobs like Manager, Crew-Chief, Supervisor, and So On. But You Will NEVER See This In Israel, cause they want to be regarded as a Good Straight Country To The Eyes Of The World When They Are In Fact The Worse Sexual-Deviants, & Predators Out There, But They Simply Keep-It,,, or try to Keep-It,,,(I Should Say) in Their Huge Closet

Now Because they (The LGBT) Community want to be Regarded, and Respected as Different, but Normal Individuals,,
      You’d Think that they would Not be so Irresponsible By Showing Themselves Off in Public Half Naked When so Many Young Children Might be Watching, and as a Result of (Seeing Shit Like This) that they will get all confused when at such The Tender ages of Between Like 3 to 12 Years-Old that Life Today is Not Confusing Enough to begin with? And when I See The Gay Parade Clips Sometimes Shown On The Television News, It Makes Me Sick, Because there Are So Many Other Important Truths That Should Be Shared With The Public, and Make The Headlines, Instead Of Male And Female Perverted Sexual Predators filling the T.V. Screen by Making The Editors Cut, and reported instead of having A News Channel Devoting a Full 3 to 5 Minutes Showing Scantily-Clothed Fagots Prancing Around Half-Erected
      And In Only Underwear, and at Eye-Level on a float/Flatbed Being Pulled By A Big-Rig no???

Now in my opinion what you will see below is sick and the 2 Gay Men Should be Jailed For Not Giving This Poor 11 Year-Old Young Boy “Any Chance” Whatsoever at Having/Leading *A Normal* 100% Natural Heterosexual lifestyle! 🙁

thedre
      Participant

AndS Another Example Of Currupting childrens minds at a very tender age, FACK,,,, Like Listen to The Fucking Flamer Talking,,, Fuck-Man,, singing the drag queen blaw,,,blaw,,, Blaw,,, FUCKER!! 🙁 EVIL DEVIL WORSHIP ASS-PLUNGERS.

thedre
      Participant

DOCTORS IN EUROPE BELIEVE THAT BEING GAY IS A DISEASE,,, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??? I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR-IT

https://guce.oath.com/collectConsent?brandType=eu&.done=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.co.uk%2Fentry%2Feuropean-doctors-homosexuality-disease_uk_56f12a1ee4b0fbd4fe088867%3Fguccounter%3D1%26guce_referrer_us%3DaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8%26guce_referrer_cs%3D7hg_B12hXF81008Z4ZU5ZA&sessionId=1_cc-session_8ff36e7b-2a75-4f70-8679-022b15042421&lang=en-gb&inline=false

thedre
      Participant

California,,, Well San-Francisco The **Jew-Fagot-Capital** Of America, are showing cartoon video’s to kids about fagots cross-dressing To Students in their School’s Sickening, truly sickening!! 🙁 🙁 🙁

thedre
      Participant

THE JEWS ARE VERY BUSY DESTROYING AMERICA ONE TWISTED CROSS-DRESSING PERVERT AT A TIME. CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THE WESTERN COUNTRIES WILL LOOK LIKE IN 20 YEARS???? I AM HAPPY THAT I WILL BE LONG DEAD, AND GONE BY THEN,,, CAUSE I WOULD GO COMPLETELY FUCKING NUTS, (AND I MEAN A LOT MORE NUTS THAT I ALREADY AM), NO THAT’S ALONE *IS SUPER-NUTS* AND GO TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY APE-SHIT, ENDING-UP IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION, IF EVER ONE OF MY FUTURE GRAND KIDS WOULD END-UP LIKE THAT! 🙁

FEMULATE IS WHAT THEY CALL THE SICK, MENTALLY-RETARDED VIDEO BELOW!

thedre
      Participant

AND OF COURSE HOLLYWOOD HAS GOT **NICE GAY KIDS MOVIES** TO MAKE YOUR KIDS CONVERT, & BECOME SO CONFUSED OVER THEIR SEXUALITY, THAT BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO HURT, OR (OFFEND THEIR MOMS CAUSE SHE IS A LESBIAN) THAT HE, AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER BOYS WILL COMMITS SUICIDE.

THEREFORE THIS WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE DIRTY-JEWS CONTINUE WITH THEIR MISSION OF GAYING DOWN MALES, AND CONTINUE RAISING THE STATISTICS OF THE NUMBER OF MALES/BOYS COMMITTING SUICIDE, IN A WESTERN WORLD WITHOUT GOD TO GUIDE EM!

xunseenx
      Participant

do you know any of these folks yourself? on a personal level? i assure you, the majority of the community shouldn’t be judged by the actions of the few. some just want to live and love and be happy. nothing wrong with that. and, no, i am not jewish. 🙂

thedre
        Participant

xunseenx

Oh yes, i knew many, ad they were always being perverted and looking at other guys crotches and always spewing sexual innuendo’s while looking at straight Men/Boys making them feel really comfortable. And one need only look at the Gay Parades with fagots pretenting to fuck each other in the ass in their underwear to Siuper Loud Music while dancing/humping and shit like this.

You think that kids 5 and 6 years old should see that garbage??? Not this guy. If Gay People want to fuck each others asses till they bleed than good. But for fuck-sakes be a little more discreet about-it and have (RESPECT FOR OTHER) Especially since they Fucking Scream bloody murder if they cannot fuck, or pretend to fuck each other on the street while little kids are there.

If a straight couple tried the reach around and pretend to fuck each other in underwear on the hood of a Car,,, hey’d be instantly Arrested. But Ohhhh-No,,, Not The Fagots/Lesbian cause they are part of a special group, that just like The Filthy Zionist-Jew-Pig get special treatment. FUCK THEM I SAY, AND THE HORSE THEY RODE-IN ON! 🙁

This has nothing to do with You @xunseenx and i like you, but it has everything to do with truth, &^ sexual-Perversion-deviance That these pigs show-off to CHILDREN and That is the way that i feel about these disrespectful animals, having 4 Kids, and 5 Grand-Kids of my own. And That’s Because me an old Man With Solid Values! Not Too Many Left Brave Enough To Say-It Like Tey See-it You Know My Good B G Sister.
        Cheers,
        The-Dre

The retarded leftist hysteria is taking it to ridiculous levels:

Fucking Hell

Empty soul
      Participant

@thedre

Human beings are pretty much a blank slate on birth and the brain then gets wired based upon whatever we drill into it.

Yes, biologically speaking penis into vagina is nature’s way however nature’s way and actual sexual desire and attraction is slightly different in that they can both exist independently of one another.

People have some freakish turn-on’s for example that goes far beyond the need for procreation. I once saw a video where a man got turned on by having his balls stepped on by a woman in high heels and I also remember there being a news story about a guy who kept sticking his dick in his car exhaust pipe.

Paedophilia is also a thing. Wanting to fuck a 10 year old has nothing to do with procreation, it is all about sexual desire and sexual gratification.

We can see then that even outside of homosexuality plenty of heterosexual people think and act exclusively for sexual desire and sexual gratification.

This brings us to homosexuality then. Homosexuality is exclusively about sexual desire and sexual gratification. The facts of nature and biological logic have no place within.

Plenty of homosexuals do choose to have children nowadays(adoption, surrogate) but this is more to do with trying to normalise their lifestyle rather than the primal need to pass on ones seed into the future.

Homosexuality is a legally accepted practice nowadays whereas paedophilia is not despite both being unnatural sexual leanings because one is considered consensual and the other is not.

Now, consent itself is a blurry subject particularly in a world where the age of consent differs so much. Having sex with a 17 year old is considered paedophilia in many parts of America for example which does come across as a little bit odd to the rest of us around the world.

We can all agree though that anything lower than that number is dirty old man and paedophile territory when there is anything more than a small gap between the ages. An 18 year old having sex with a 16 year old would get a pass in my book whereas a 30 year old would not.

Anyway. The point I wish to make is that all action, sexual or otherwise, becomes legalised and socially acceptable when the lawmakers say so and not necessarily when the masses give their approval.

The legality aspects aside then and to address your original question, is homosexuality a mental illness or is it just perversion?.

It’s both to be honest though I wouldn’t call it an illness but rather a conditioned desire because there are no actual pre-existing physical abnormalities involved as such.

For example. As you know Dre I am an alcoholic and therefore have a conditioned desire to seek it out each and every day which often culminates with me making stupid, emotional comments on here.

Over the years my brain has been wired to love booze and I get depressed and lose all desire when I go without it and the same thing applies to sexual leanings. Gay people have a sexual framework that has been conditioned into seeking it out or else.

Lot’s of gay people claim that they were born gay but that’s just revisionist history on their part. They are taking the scope of what they are now and viewing their own past selectively in order to give credence to the idea that they never had a choice to be anything other than gay.

Reality doesn’t work that way though. I like the vagina quite a fair bit but I did not love the pussy when I was 3 years old. I did not look at the girls in my nursery group and think………..I bet you’ve got a nice pussy, I’d love to fuck it. The thought just never occurred to me because small children tend to be asexual for the most part.

Sure, children tend to be interested in the differences between their own bodies and even I played the “lets explore” game with the local girls but there was no strong sexual desire or the need to cum at that age.

The idea then that gay men have always loved the cock and balls and been strongly attracted to it since day one is not very likely then and in my opinion are just lying to revise their own sexual history in-line with their own present day viewpoint.

Our sexual desires then are mostly the result of the stimuli we are surrounded by and experience during our formative years and this is why I am against libtards and the LBGT(plus a thousand and growing) community actively getting involved within the rearing and education of children because it will fuck up the minds of children.

Forcing small children to digest Islam from birth turns them into snack bars in adulthood and so it will be that forcing small children into digesting libtard/gay shit will also have a warping effect on them.

To conclude. I personally couldn’t care less what consenting adults get up to but for fucks sake leave the kids alone.

I do think our future is going to have problems with this one though because it is very much true that the libtards and LBGT community(and growing) is becoming more and more extreme in their sexual desires and viewpoints. They will be trying to legalise child sex next I guarantee it because they are already fighting for sex change operations for preteens so the wall that is public decency and morals has already been knocked down with that lot.

thedre
        Participant

Hey @EMPTYSOUL

Hi brother. Wow,, is all i can say as you have some very interesting, and valid points also. But for myself, yourself, and many others I’ts The Kids that are the innocent victims in all of this, and that is what bothers most, including ourselves brother. And If i hear another Gay person say that the children have to grow-up knowing the Straight, and Gay Lifestyles,,, I’m gonna fucking lose-it altogether, and stab myself in the eye with a fork, lol.
        But We Must Continue to Convince/Spread To The General Public that what they are doing is just not right, as we do not push our Heterosexuality By Acting-Out Around Our Kids by french-kissing each other, and Making our 5 year old daughter dress like mommy And Then showing them Both Off To Our Sons. Like W.T.F.?? Cause If We Dressed-UP Mom in only a Sexy Bra, and a Garner-Belt With Black Fishnet Nylons Attached To Our Young Sons, and his male friends,,, we would be arrested in mere minutes, and thrown in jail. But that would only be after an expensive court case, and the media having a frenzy by calling you’s diddlers and such.

But look at these gay freaks as they prance around scantily clothed, and cross dressing with more sexy-looking make-up than most adults wear, and that’s acceptable, Ohhh-Man the irony brother. Nobody whether Straight, or gay should ever push shit like this on them, but we should simply live our lives in a good home with high moral standards, and let the kids decide what they want to do in life

Thanks For Your
        Great (as always)
        input brother. 🙂
        The-Dre

Empty soul
          Participant

@thedre

“And If i hear another Gay person say that the children have to grow-up knowing the Straight, and Gay Lifestyles,,, I’m gonna fucking lose-it altogether, and stab myself in the eye with a fork, lol“.

It is an odd argument isn’t it. Homosexuals are a tiny minority of the population so why should the majority’s children get forced to live, experience and understand the gay way of life instead of just teaching them tolerance.

Disabled people are also a tiny minority of the population as well and yet the schools aren’t forcing able bodied kids into wheelchairs and making them wheel themselves around or hobble about on walking frames etc in order to better understand the disabled way of life. Lol.

What they are doing in schools with all the gay stuff is definitely propaganda and brainwashing that’s for sure.

thedre
          Participant

@emptysoul

That is an Excellent Analogy This Wheelchair to Gay Comparison Brother,,, “EXCELLENT”, and As A Result, it should be Spoken about, And Spread Around in every Single School on Earth, lol. Especially the ones in Israel eh, ha, ha! Dirty-Jew-Bastards! They’re Always making Damn Sure To Keep-On Corrupting, and Ruining All of Our Hard Work, making sure that our Children, And Our Grandchildren Grow-Up With Good, Loving Family Values.

These Mongrel-Jews Are Always Making Sure To Keep-On Poisoning Our Children’s Fragile Young Minds With Complete, and Utter Filth While They Simply Laugh In Our Billions Of Faces,I’m Sure. And They Get Away And Continue Doing-It Cause We Simply Take Their Shit Never Saying & Doing Fuck-All About-It Brother.

So i cannot help but feel Kinda Guilty, Cause when you Think about it Empty Part Of This Ongoing Problem Is because instead of Crying Foul Play, loud, and clear (Being That We Are Billions Strong) it sends a clear message that they have our complete attention, and total control. Now Imagine If Only 10% of Our Affected Country’s Population Rose-Up And Spoke-Up What we could achieve moralistically Speaking?

Christ @emptysoul They “The Jews” Are Only 1% if That Of The Worlds Population, and when They Scream Foul Play,,, boy does The Shit Hit The Fan, and they get what they want. Is It Not Shameful that we could not do the same, and put our foot down once and for all with these Neanderthal Looking/Believing Thugs. They Have Mastered, and are responsible for Creating The Expression *The Squeaky Wheel Gets The Grease* i’m positive.

Empty soul
          Participant

“So i cannot help but feel Kinda Guilty, Cause when you Think about it Empty Part Of This Ongoing Problem Is because instead of Crying Foul Play, loud, and clear (Being That We Are Billions Strong) it sends a clear message that they have our complete attention, and total control. Now Imagine If Only 10% of Our Affected Country’s Population Rose-Up And Spoke-Up What we could achieve moralistically Speaking?”.

They have us by the balls Dre because one cannot simply speak out without losing ones entire livelihood.

Anti-gay viewpoints(scratch that, any anti-government/media led mainstream promoted viewpoints) get you fired from your job and makes getting another one very difficult and since most people are not rich enough to be able to survive without continued year-on-year work they keep their heads down and their mouths shut.

It is only when people have nothing left to lose that they speak up and fight back unfortunately. The British Brexit is a prime example of this in that it took the indigenous British working class population losing their lot in life to all the fresh off the boat newer arrivals before they decided to make a stand and say enough is enough.

To conclude. People standing and living on glass floors tend not to throw stones no matter how outraged and angered they are and it is only when one can fall no further that they firmly plant their feet into the ground and fight back.

thedre
          Participant

@emptysoul

Man,,, all that you said is so Damn True, that it is depressing when you think of it. We Are Trapped In This World of Evil Lies, and complete Corruption that until We Us Good And Honest individuals hit our rock bottom, and loose everything which we are well on our way of being forced into, before we can rise-up, and go Ape-Shit On The Western Worlds, and Israel’s Evil & Sick Governing Bodies. But by then, they will be so comfortable in their underground Cities with cross country highways, that we will be forced to get picked-off up above in lands with no electricity, gas for heating, or clean water. 🙁

thedre
      Participant

I Am Thinking of putting-up about 15 questions related to The Whole LGBT Community, and make some kind of pole out of it just to see what people’s overall thoughts are on these People, and their Moralistic Views On Children, And Sexuality. I Will Think of a few more questions to ask, and then type them up for all of you!

svarg26
      Participant

whether it’s lbgtq or mgtow most cunts these days think going their own way makes them special. back in the good old days you were either straight or a retard. we locked the retards in the basement or killed them. that shit worked.

xunseenx
        Participant

i agree with the mgtow crew. dude, i hate men as much as they hate women (actually, i hate women also as much as they do. i hate everyone, equally), but you don’t see me out there making a little club about it. and it sure doesn’t stop me from loving and appreciating men (even though it’s been forever on that account). we’ve all been fucked over and hurt by assholes, it’s how the world works. it sure don’t mean that every man or woman out there is the same exact asshole as the last asshole.

you’re chasing away the possible good men and woman by saying that they are all, without fail, shit.

there are some damned good people out there littered among the trash. you gotta dig to find the treasure. don’t give up, i sure haven’t.

pumapaula
      Participant

Hi, I can only comment on my own experiences. I was always Tomboy from more or less day 1. I had no influence or understanding of same sex attraction.I felt like a weirdo when I realized I found women attractive and not men. I tried my hardest to be normal and it got harder to be somebody I wasn’t. My mum found out and it didn’t go down well and I felt rejected to the point I almost killed myself. Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t ram same sex education down anybodys throat let alone a child and certainly don’t agree with any inappropriate behaviour regarding this, but I think if I had a little awareness of it when I was younger I might of dealt with it a little better. I look at Angelina Jolie’s kids and they are quite a mix. The comments regarding Brad and Angelina’s kid Shiloh, I find disgusting and will completely fuck her head up. She’s only a child and I’ve absolutely no doubt the girl makes her own choices what she wears and what she likes to do. Already the comments come out about her being transgender, gay and Angelina being a bad mum which I don’t agree with.If I’d been made to wear dresses and got dolls for Christmas I’d have been seriously depressed at that age for sure. This just proves a good proportion of society in general regardless of sexuality judge a kid because of her appearance and she must read some of the comments folk come out with which is shoving these issues down her throat at such a young age. I don’t know if I’m mentally ill or perverted but either way I am what I am and fuck all I can do about it.

xunseenx
        Participant

same here. grew up a tomboy and got shit about it. then, and now. people want to force you into strictly A or B instead of letting you be who you want to be. it’s ridiculous. luckily, i’ve been able to smile and shrug it off, but lots of people aren’t able to and suffer much from the cruelty of others.

i think dre has some points, but at the same time, you really can’t lump everyone into the same category.

i have a few gay family members and none of them are like the people dre describes. it’s hurtful when people judge them only because they happen to love people of the same sex. personally, i’ve banged women and i’ve banged men. i prefer men 99% but only because i dislike femininity in myself and in others and i generally don’t get along well with women. does this make me mentally ill??? i don’t think it does. i mean, i’m already, technically, mentally ill. ptsd and depression, but i don’t count being bi as one of these illnesses. i kissed a (few) girls and liked it. so what.

point is, not everyone fits into a neat little box when it comes to sexuality. and it isn’t mental illness or perversion. life is too short to worry so much about what other people do or don’t do in the bedroom. you do you and all. 🙂

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

I’ve always found Polly Boiko a delight. She’s highly comely on screen.

I dont have any against LBTQ but if my own way I would impose Sharia law or Leviticus 20:13 or in short just throw them off the cliff or buildings.
      These people are vile, disgusting and should not be treated as human. teach this stuff on my kids and i will slit their throat

thedre
        Participant

@ⓕⓛⓘⓟⓕⓛⓞⓟⓢ™

So Fucking True, and Very Well Said, as our kids have enough shit on their minds then to have to be pressured into becoming A Fagot, that’s for fucking sure! 🙁

these faggots sexual indoctrination is everywhere just like lil demon whispering in your ear from movies,news, sports and even videogames. they always want to insert their agenda thru everything thats why i hate these sodomites and the best to do them is just nuke em just like what happen in sodom and gomorrah!

thedre
          Participant

Did i ever tell you that you are a good man Mr. Flip-Flops, lol. Actually i like your way of thinking as i’m sure our Brother/Master Mark would also agree. 🙂

btw dont get me wrong cuz 2 hot chicks making out is just fine and acceptable haha!

thedre
          Participant

Yea,,, if they are Hot, and let us join-in,,, then were I’m all good with that bro! 😉

Empty soul
          Participant

Personally I couldn’t care less what consenting adults choose to do with their own sex lives. Straight, gay, bisexual, It doesn’t really matter to me so long as people keep to themselves and don’t fuck with my life.

The propaganda/indoctrination/brainwashing area is where I put my foot down.

The above covers more than just sexuality though. For example I personally can’t stand how on every advert, on every tv show and in every movie the white woman must always be shown to have a black partner.

We also have the latest shit like that Gillette shaving advert that attacks straight white men just for being straight white men etc.

I just really hate things being forced onto me by others which is why I won’t harass gay people just for being gay because that would make me hypocritical.

I also don’t like niggers as pretty much everyone on here knows but I don’t go around harassing random black people in the streets for the exact same reasoning as above.

What it comes down to then is the violation of personal space.

Gay people should expect to be shown tolerance for what they are because that is how a civil society works. However. If a gay person, a transsexual or whatever tries to infiltrate schools and bully and brainwash other peoples kids into their way of thinking(something that is actually happening right now) they shouldn’t be surprised when the families of those children suddenly lose their ability to tolerate and decide to go to war against them because that is what happens when you violate other peoples personal space or as John Goodman put it in The Big Lebowski “this is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass”.

thedre
      Participant

@emptysoul

My thoughts exactly brother. What are you also a brain reader, or just super intelligent, lol. But on a more serious side, yea,,, that is what kills me brother, it’s knowing that they are drilling that into my Grand-kids cause my kids are now done school, but it’s my Grand kids that i worry about.

And i swear @emptysoul that if one day my Grandson comes over wearing a dress,,, that i will soil my pants while having a massive heart-attack, and die on the spot! 🙁

thedre
      Participant

@emptysoul
      If the gay issue with our kids, and grand kids was not enough we have to deal with this shit

thedre
      Participant

@emptysoul @svarg26 @happy @vincitomniaveritas Please check this new video above it is nuts! And @svarg26 especially check-out the message at the 12 minute mark, thanks guys as this video says it all on what our kids are turning into with single parenting. 🙁

Empty soul
        Participant

@thedre

I liked the part where the greedy nigger kid knocked his mother’s wig off which in turn reminded her that she is a nigger and therefore does not naturally possess the hair that she so fondly parades around in, further setting her off into a chimp out. Lol.

Anyhow. To address the actual video content.

I think this is less to do with single parenting, though that does play it’s part no doubt, and more to do with a range of issues from bad parenting to governments becoming nanny states thus getting in the way of the more hands on parenting style of old.

Laws were also brought into place to stop child abuse which is fair enough because parents shouldn’t be kicking the shit out of their children but as is what always happens these definitions of “abuse” started getting slimmer and slimmer until slapping your child on the back of the legs for being naughty also became an act of child abuse punishable by law.

You’re not even allowed to use an angry tone to tell your child off anymore because the nanny state considers it psychological abuse.

The way I see it then is that we have at least 5 different issues going on here.

1. Bad parents. These have always existed and always will because some people are just feckless shits. Education can fix some of these people but not them all.

2. Too many single mothers raising boys without any idea on how to actually raise a boy.

3. Nanny states not allowing good parents to do their job of raising respectable, well behaved children.

4. The lack of close-knit communities these days removes the ostracising effect that used to keep peoples behaviour in order.

5. The stupid fucking liberal doctrines so widely spread these days that states that children must be listened to and obeyed at all times. This one basically puts the child in a position of power and control over the adult. Yep. Thank you for this Lord of the Flies type of shit libtards.

There’s probably more but you get the idea.

thedre
          Participant

@emptysoul

Again so damn true, and a rude awakening for all brother, as i never thought of all of those viewpoints you mention. Scary brother Real Scary! 🙁

svarg26
        Participant

@thedre crazy video, dude. the world is insane. alice bailey’s plan is going full steam ahead. the lbgtqmgtow crew are destroying society. fuck your parents, fuck marriage, fuck discipline. sue your parents. call your dad a cuck. call your mom a whore. go your own fucking way.

thedre
          Participant

@svarg26

Crazy is right bud, that shit makes me sick, and worried when i think that one day they might be wiping my ass dying at the hospital, lol. Cause they will probably take my depends-off, and then finish their texting before cleaning me up, lol, ha, ha! Just Knowing That These Little Bastards will be looking after us one day is terrifying to say the least! 😉

thedre
      Participant

ACT GAY IN RUSSIA,,, LOL, YOU GET BEAT-UP AND GOOD. 🙂

thedre
      Participant

NOW TELL ME THAT GAY PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE A MENTAL PROBLEM GUYS/GALS, TELL ME WITH A STRAIGHT (PUN-INTENDED) FACE!
      LESBIANS, AND GREAT ROLE MODEL ONES AT THAT GOING APE-SHIT AROUND THEIR GRAND-KIDS, LOL FUCKING LOSERS.

thedre
      Participant

THE KIDS IN THE HALL WAS A POPULAR TORONTO MADE T.V. COMEDY WHICH MANY OF THEM WERE/ARE FAGOTS RAN IN THE 90’s OFTEN MOCKED FAGOTS AND GOT AWAY WITH-IT CAUSE THEY WERE FUCKING FLAMING FAGOTS THEMSELVES,,, TRULY SICKENING, AS IT IS JUST LIKE NIGGERS CALLING EACH OTHER NIGGERS. BUT WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU, OR I CALL ONE FAGOT, OR NIGGER?? JAIL 🙁

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY FAGOTS SHOULD NEVER BE TRUSTED EVER, UNLESS YOU WANT AIDS, OR A SLEW OF OTHER LIFE CHANGING SEXUAL DISEASES. NOW ANYBODY THAT TELLS ME THAT FAGOTS ARE NOT SIMPLY SICK, & PERVERTED BY CHOICE, AND NOT BORN WITH-IT AS THEY CLAIM, THEREFORE GETTING THE WORLD TO ACCEPT THE LGBT COMMUNITY WITH OPEN ARMS CAUSE IT’s NOT THEIR FAULT, ARE NOTHING “BUTT” 100% CLOSET SEXUAL DEVIANT PREDATORS THEMSELVES. THESE ARE THE MOST EVIL CHILD MOLESTERS.

thedre
      Participant

Hey @JJ

The doctors after conducting a large study in the 1970’s determined that 1/2 of the Gays were mentally-ill, and the other did-it simply out of perversion, lol, go figure. And now since all of this LGBT Movement is in full swing, most Doctors in The Western Worlds ZOG are now following orders from Ze-Jews, and scrapped any, and every study ever carried-out, and state that a gay person’s sexuality is by choice only and is by no means related to a mental disorder.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.