It Begins?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I sent this article to a friend this morning around 5am my time. To save American feelings I won’t publish the reply I got but, needless to say, neither of us think it’s the wisest thing for the people to allow to happen. It will spread across America as the health situation worsens and who knows what freedom-removing legislation will end up being brought in. And as all this unfolds, the American sheeple will chant, “USA! USA! USA!” whilst locked down in their own homes.

The chances are it won’t be limited to America; I can see this move to a kind of Martial Law spreading across the world. Maybe those at the top have planned it all like this for decades.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/22/trump-activates-national-guard-in-california-new-york-and-washington-state-to-fight-coronavirus-outbreak.html

despy
      Participant

something very disturbing about newly elected governor botoxed beyond expression

anyhow..https://www.wnem.com/news/governor-clarifies-she-is-not-ordering-martial-law/article_97f978fc-6af7-11ea-9f82-2381fc824180.html

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I can’t access page in my country. However, I can see from the title what she says and I add this:-

She says it’s not Martial Law; Trump said it’s not Martial Law; yeah, and Jay Powell said “It’s not QE.”

@desp

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

UK government orders closure of pubs, clubs, some businesses, blah blah, yadda yadda……

The Brits respond…but at least the kids are at home.

Wuhani Muja
      Participant

Haha, the McDonald’s drive-thru pic, exact same here, lines along the dual carriageway, must be 50-80 cars long all day! Some people are hilarious.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I don’t know how they eat the stuff. I’d rather have Coronavirus-jam on toast than a Big Mac and fries.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@robc Look at this cover of the 2019 economist magazine.

It has the four horses of the apocalypse sitting on the United Kingdom.

It also has the British Bulldog in Canada. I think they were referring to Harry and Meghan moving to Canada.

four horses

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

It’s possible about Megan & Harry but it could also refer to the Commonwealth or……

It might be this https://runningmagazine.ca/the-scene/bulldog-racing-is-a-thing-in-toronto/

Wuhani Muja
          Participant

McDonald’s is tasty and delicios…and drink and smoke is probably less harmful but also tasty and delicious.

Wuhani Muja
          Participant

Delicio, mwah!

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I’ve said this before though maybe not on this site:
          I am proud to say that I have never eaten McDonalds….ever. And I never will.

Wuhani Muja
      Participant

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

If they cover it up, you know it ain’t gonna be good for you.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Temporary morgue for bodies before being buried at sea?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.