It’s a Big Club, and You’re Not In It!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics It’s a Big Club, and You’re Not In It!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      CryBaby
      Participant

Big Club

The Clintons or the Trumps, the left or the right, the blue or the red. They are all in it together, playing divide and conquer on us. Wake up, sycophants!

illegalsmile55
      Participant

That’s a club I’m thrilled to not be in. I feel bad for you young people facing this world as it is, and I’m glad that I don’t have kids to leave here in this mess it’s in.

The Captain
        Participant

I am sure we can get in if you make them lobster ravioli and we bring the adrenochrome.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

They play both sides.

“…that’s what the owners count on. That Americans will remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that’s being jammed up there assholes every day. Because the owners of this country know the truth. It’s called the american dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.” -Carlin.

despy
      Participant

Who is that boarding the plane with Clinton? and how is Naomi Campbell not dead yet

illegalsmile55
        Participant

It looks like Jizzlaine. How I despise her. For what ever reason, it really bothers me that she (a woman) procured those girls to be used as meat. When you’re born in the lucky sperm club you can get away with vile shit…seemingly. I bet her twat reeks. 😛 We need to start a pool on when she ‘suicides’.

despy
          Participant

I *still* cannot believe she did not go home to France. No extradition! Even I know that and never even lived there

This one isn’t going to die. So how do the powers that be play it?

Lmao at her stupid tin foil phone. Who in the hell gave her that intel? Same one who said I will be back to get you at 6?

What bothered me most ,and yes it is disgusting her whole ploy. But to hear how she would just casually undress in front of the girls and slip into something else to slowly normalize getting naked in front of each other is so fucked up

I really hope she is tucked in some dank cell fighting rats for 3 day old pastries

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I just read she is married but wouldn’t divulge who he is. Stay tuned….

despy
          Participant

No way! When? I wonder if it someone so they can’t testify against each other

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I don’t think anyone knows when; but you know there’s a reason and love has nothing to do with it. He can’t testify against her if they’re married, so I’m guessing they have shit on each other. All those secrets…but I’m sure they will find out somehow who the pedo-husband is.

I agree. I’m old fashioned and expect much more from women. Yes ,i know ,i have a Double Standard. Procuresses shit me more than procurers.

That reminds me. The American government is also liable criminally and morally for the sexploitation of those girls. Don’t tell me noone noticed planeloads of girls and dirty pervs everytime they went through passport control in America.

Furthermore , Senator Mccain’s widow slipped up and admitted that they all knew this was happening- and with Weinstein- but that “they were scared”.

Can you imagine a US President Hopeful’s wife being scared? Mccain’s wife …he was one of the most recognized Senators! Who could be more powerful than US politicians? It just goes to show that the Elite transcend national boundaries and have the US bent over backwards.

despy
          Participant

Reminds me of big brouhaha at my work

Christmas party held on weekday at 5pm meant half of everyone unable to attend as they would be working

Girl went to Human Resources and asked if they could close couple hours early so everyone had opportunity to attend

Never happened and later it was discovered HR guy “didn’t feel comfortable having that conversation with owner”

Dude that is YOUR JOB

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.