It's Hard Reading Gender Facts When Your Whole Life You've Been Brainwashed

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies It's Hard Reading Gender Facts When Your Whole Life You've Been Brainwashed

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  itsplaster 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster
    Goints: 2,829

When from every media, every school, every government institution, every movie, etc you’ve received nothing but clit sucking propaganda, having to read actual facts aloud makes for really uncomfortable moments.

polluted
    Participant
    Goints: 2,798

That last one wasn’t having any of it, To think these women bring up males. Anyone remember all those 90’s men articles telling men how they should behave. That was a big push to turn men into pussies

Great video. They also provide a lot of sources in the description.

These guys made another very good video about illegal immigration:

And another one about gun control, although I’m wondering why the original video is no longer available. (((Youtube))) shut it down perhaps?

Empty soul
    Participant
    Goints: 3,057

It was quite amusing and interesting to see them go through statistical evidence without much thought or opinion and then towards the end, once the final product obviously failed to meet their current expectations and narrative, became resistant to what it was they were actually parroting.

The above tells us that narrative is the most important factor for them, with actual evidence being secondary and therefore merely a footnote.

Anyone with half a brain would have started to question and demand answers right from the get go, not just towards the end. Fuckwits, the lot of them.

Death Pod
    Participant
    Goints: 517

I just found these videos a night or two ago, also. The red headed woman in the feminism video reminds me of my sister in law. She also refuses to believe anything contrary to the narrative she’s courted for so long. Even when shown statistics and studies she will either roll her eyes and shrug it off or get offended and tell me and my brother we’re being ridiculous. She also parrots those absurd “rape culture” stats.

itsplaster
    Participant
    Goints: 2,686
    VIP – Server Donor

I’m glad that reading these wouldn’t shock me. I’m not glad that it’s true and bad things happen to men but I’m glad I wouldn’t be getting new information. The only one I hadn’t specifically heard was about domestic violence. I knew that both men and women were guilty but I didn’t know if there was a substantial difference and the video didn’t give stats so I’ll probably look further into that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.