IT's "NOT OK" TO THINK THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT. IT IS NOT A VIABLE ARGUMENT

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History IT's "NOT OK" TO THINK THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT. IT IS NOT A VIABLE ARGUMENT

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

AS PER THIS JEWISH ASTRO-“NO”-MER IT IS NOT “OK” TO EVEN BE ALLOWED TO THINK THAT THE EARTH IS TRULY UNDENIABLY FLAT AS PER 1 BILLION 1/7th. OF THE WORLDS POPULATION AND (GROWING EXPEDIENTLY) ON A *DAILY* BASIS. 🙂

thedre
      Participant

EXPERIMENT #1-
      PROVING THAT SPACE VACUUM (A NEGATIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM) CANNOT CO-EXIST NEXT TO A
      (POSITIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM) WHICH CONSISTS OF AIR/OXYGEN/WATER, OR OUR EARTH
      WITHOUT HAVING *A SOLID* SEPARATION BARRIER BETWEEN THE TWO THAT DIVIDES THEM!

thedre
      Participant

EXPERIMENT #2- #3- #4- #5-
      The Ether and Michelson-Morley Experiment

thedre
      Participant

EXPERIMENT #6-

Aries Failure Experiment,

thedre
      Participant

EXPERIMENT #7-

SAMUEL ROWBOTHAM’s Original BEDFORD LEVEL “CANAL” EXPERIMENT IN ENGLAND,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OOk5t5z-1I

Experiment #8-

The Bedford Level “Canal” Experiment Recreated in 2016 proving once again and 178 Years Later Flat-Earth

thedre
      Participant

200 PROOFS EARTH NOT A SPINNING BOOK PLAYLIST

thedre
      Participant

Commercial Pilot Admits the Earth Is Flat

thedre
      Participant

Pilot/Former US Embassy Officer Testifies that Earth is FLAT!

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

RIVERS BEBUNK THE IMPOSSIBLE WE CALL **THE GLOBE-EARTH THEORY**

thedre
      Participant

NO CURVING UPWARDS RIVERS ON FLAT-EARTH

thedre
      Participant

HERE IS A GREAT WRITE-UP ON WHAT ALL OF US KNOW IS IMPOSSIBLE. AND THAT IS FOR RIVERS/CREEKS/STREAMS TO FLOW UPWARDS
      https://aplanetruth.info/2-is-the-earth-a-sphere-the-great-rivers/

http://www.davessearchfortruth.com/flat-earth/

thedre
      Participant

The Worlds Biggest Lie Ever,,, **THE GLOBE-EARTH THEORY**

thedre
      Participant

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

@thedre
      I’ve always wondered why flights from the U.S to China always take the longer route going east when it looks like a straight shot going West on the globe.
      Very interesting video.

thedre
      Participant

@hambergerbob

Thanks for having an open mind to all of the bullshit that have been shoved down our throats since birth. Because with the price of fuel, and all there is no way that they would fly all from lets say South America to Australia which should be a straight shot 9 to 11 hour flight depending on the plain and their speed.

But for them to go all the way up to For Example) London England, only to shoot all the way back down to Perth is just completely retarded, and makes absolutely no sense on the globe model, as it takes 3 times more fuel, and time, lol. But when you look at the Flat earth map, it lines up perfectly. 🙂

Right-On my good and Intelligent Brother, because our own (Brother Mark, or @happy) has also been investigating this stuff big-time, and is finding out the indisputable truths himself on things that are impossible if we were on a globe. And because Mark has flown around the earth on many occasions, he continues to see things that just don’t jive man 🙂

Hamburger Bob
        Participant

@thedre
        We’re lied to about everything else anyway, it’s to the point of simply not giving a shit if it’s flat or not.

We’re designed to take the easiest routes,by nature, and have always asked too why there’s no direct flight to China from the West coast, after seeing that video, well, I’ll just say you really have my attention now on the flight paths.

thedre
          Participant

@Hambergerbob

Cool, cause that is good enough for me, cause what comes next when you start looking into it deeper, and you start Seeing the overall bigger picture my good brother bob, you will be floored, just as we all were at one time. But know we know for a fact that it is my good man.

God-Bless You, and Yours bud. 🙂

thedre
      Participant

@HamburgerBob

Hey Brother please check these other 3 video’s that (total only 12 minutes combined) and prepare to be floored.
      I Have just sent Mark the same ones simply because he has flown all over the world, and a good part of his Journeys were done south of The Equator.

Thanks for you time brother as Mark will send me feedback i encourage you to do the same as i would really love to hear what you have to say about-it
      Thanks Bro,
      The-Dre. 🙂

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.