Jewish Desire is to Do Away with White People

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Jewish Desire is to Do Away with White People

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      CryBaby
      Participant

Jewish Desire is to Do Away with White People

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

@crybaby They have become very comfortable with disrespecting us. I would say they are underestimating us.

Why would they want the whites dead? I don’t understand. Probably you can tell me something.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

The reason Jews want whites dead is because we stand in the way of them ruling the world. They consider us their greatest enemy and threat.

The Jews want to create a world government and rule the world from Israel. We stand in their way. They want to enslave mankind. In order to do that, they have to destroy white people. We are not going to let them do it without a fight.

They can desire to destroy us all they want. That doesn’t mean we are just going to lay down and let them do it. They may be the ones who end up being destroyed instead.

What is this Jews having Neanderthal blood or something?

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

If my memory serves me right, I think one of my classmates told me that they are not as smart as Homo Sapiens. Is this a lie? Also, why is the white man their main target? Are they not threatened by Asians? Our lawyer is a chink and he’s smart as hell. Many chinks are smart and in my country, they are very rich. Also, wasn’t the culture of the Chinese more advanced than the Europeans’?

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

They are not threatened by Chinese, because they are working together with Chinese. That’s why China is communist. A bunch of Jews went to China and taught and molded chairmen Mao, showed him how to implement Communism. Communism was invented by Karl Marx, a Jew. The Jews want a world wide Communist government. The Jews have a long history with white people. They lived amongst us. We do not get along.

They evolved in the mountains. We evolved in the lowlands. We have been enemies for thousands of years.

Neanderthals are very intelligent. They have a high IQ. The problem with them is that they are a bunch of sneaky lying bastards. Like evil geniuses.

What is their average IQ? Don’t Europeans have some Neanderthal blood or something?

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Wikipedia says Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 107 and 115. If that’s true.

Some Europeans have a small amount of Neanderthal DNA through interbreeding. Between 1% and 4%.

@devirginizer @theprotocolsofzion

There is this well promoted myth that Jews have high IQ. Nothing could be further from the truth. The claims are based on a 1957 study by Boris Levinson entitled “The Intelligence of Applicants for Admission to Jewish Day Schools” published in Jewish Social Studies,Vol. 19, No. 3/4 (Jul. – Oct., 1957), pp. 129-140.

Right in the study, the author notes its limitations.

This study is limited to applicants for Day Schools adhering to the principles of the National Commission for Yeshiva Education. This sampling does not claim to represent the entire Jewish school population or even those children attending yeshiva Day Schools with a different educational emphasis.

Levinson further admits that the students sampled only represented 38 percent of the 5494 students attending the 16 Day Schools, because they were cherry-picked in order to get a higher score.

Levinson even shot himself in the foot when he referred to a 1956 study by Robert D. North concerning American fourth-graders from 16 independent private school, and noted the following:

Many of these schools select their pupils on the basis of mental ability and achievement. Because these schools charge tuition fees, most of their pupils come from higher socio-economic levels. These children had a mean IQ of 119.3.

So if the Americans were to make a similar absurd claim by taking the average IQ of a small group of elite, outperforming, private-school educated white Americans, then the Jews would be behind the Americans.

There is a reason why every time the Ashkenazi have been asked to undertake a double-blind IQ study, they’ve declined. Why? Because they have already created their narrative, using a study which only measured the IQs of post-grad Ashkenazi college students.

Besides, if there was any truth to the myth that Jews have high IQ, then the Jewish “state” of Israel would be a top ranking country. But it’s not. It’s not even in top 10:

https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

So why are the Jews more dangerous then? And what is this thing where they are the chosen people or something? Do they really come from Israel?

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@devirginizer Here, read this. It is one of the most informative documents you will ever read. It will answer many of your questions about the Jews and their plans. It will also show you their attitude towards non Jews.

https://www.bestgore.com/forums/topic/the-protocols-of-the-learned-elders-of-zion-read-it-here/

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@happy Thanks for the info.

Then what makes the Jew more dangerous if they are not smarter? Ruthlessness? Ambition?

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

Wouldn’t that be manipulation + money = power = dangerous.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

They have bad intentions. They are extremely sneaky and the biggest con artist liars on the planet.

They have perfected deceit.

Akbar Shabaz
          Participant

Holy shit like half of Africa is at the bottom of that world data list, Jesus Christ.

& Thats interesting about Jews in the mountains and Whites living the lowlands cause you always hear on the internet white people hail from mountains and caves that’s why they are called Caucasians, referring to the caucas mountains.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.