JEWS AND RABBIS SAYING JESUS IS MESSIAH

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics JEWS AND RABBIS SAYING JESUS IS MESSIAH

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The Jews plan on doing a big switch and saying Jesus is messiah. They are already starting it now. Then they will control the world from Jerusalem.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Here is another Jew pulling the same scam saying he believes in Jesus. He goes by brother nathanael.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Here’s another Rabbi named Johnathan Cahn, appropriate name , saying Jesus is a super Rabbi, and that Jesus made him kosher.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Rabbi Loren Jacobs Talking about the Jewiest Jew Jesus.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

And it goes on and on and on.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

And again.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

svarg26
      Participant

The following is narrated in the Tract Kallah, 1b:

“Once when the Elders were seated at the Gate, two young men passed by, one of whom had his head covered, the other with his head bare. Rabbi Eliezer remarked that the one in his bare head was illegitimate, a mamzer. Rabbi Jehoschua said that he was conceived during menstruation, ben niddah. Rabbi Akibah, however, said that he was both. Whereupon the others asked Rabbi Akibah why he dared to contradict his colleagues. He answered that he could prove what he said. He went therefore to the boy’s mother whom he saw sitting in the market place selling vegetables and said to her: ‘My daughter, if you will answer truthfully what I am going to ask you, I promise that you will be saved in the next life.’ She demanded that he would swear to keep his promise, and Rabbi Akibah did so—but with his lips only, for in his heart he invalidated his oath. Then he said: ‘Tell me, what kind of son is this of yours’? To which she replied: ‘The day I was married I was having menstruation, and because of this my husband left me. But an evil spirit came and slept with me and from this intercourse my son was born to me.’ Thus it was proved that this young man was not only illegitimate but also conceived during the menstruation of his mother. And when his questioners heard this they declared: ‘Great indeed was Rabbi Akibah when he corrected his Elders’! And they exclaimed: ‘Blessed be the Lord God of Israel who revealed his secret to Rabbi Akibah the son of Joseph’ “!

it doesn’t matter what lies you choose to believe. the talmud paints a very different picture of jesus. you might try reading it. you can read, can’t you?

In Zohar (I, 160a) it says:

“Rabbi Jehuda said to him [Rabbi Chezkia]: ‘He is to be praised who is able to free himself from the enemies of Israel, and the just are much to be praised who get free from them and fight against them.’ Rabbi Chezkia asked, ‘How must we fight against them?’ Rabbi Jehuda said, ‘By wise counsel thou shalt war against them’ (Proverbs, ch. 24, 6). By what kind of war? The kind of war that every son of man must fight against his enemies, which Jacob used against Esau—by deceit and trickery whenever possible. They must be fought against without ceasing, until proper order be restored. Thus it is with satisfaction that I say we should free ourselves from them and rule over them.”

you are either one of the deceivers or you have been deceived. which one is it?

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Yes, the Jews use trickery. They use reverse psychology. So in order to get you to run into Jesus arms, they say fuck him, jesus is boiling in shit in hell. That way, you will embrace him.

But in the end, they are gonna say, we were so wrong! Jesus is the messiah! We’ve seen the light! And the world will be ruled by a Jewish king for eternity. You don’t have to believe me. Just watch what happens in the world for yourself.

It says in the end of the bible that they are going to get fucked up, and they’ll see the one that they pierced coming in the clouds and cry. Then they will all worship Jesus. It doesn’t matter if you believe it. You can watch and see what happens. The videos above prove what I am saying. There are tons of Jews now saying that they follow Jesus. Watch the videos for yourself.

svarg26
          Participant

the freemasonic bible teaches that satan the light bearer is their savior. so, when the jews you post talk about jesus, they are referring to satan. it’s all in reverse for them. you have been deceived. keep believing the jews. it’s your choice.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

I don’t believe in religion Svarg.

svarg26
          Participant

i don’t believe in religion either, but the son of man came before any religion and that’s who i believe in. ask any jew about the talmud and you will get dead silence. look for any mention of the talmud in the msm, again you will be met with a deathly silence. there is a reason for that silence. any jew that opens its filthy mouth is lying. that’s a fact. i would stop listening to jew lies if i were you.

I try to be fair and base my opinions on evidence.
          Consequently, i must say that the Talmud is a very racist , anti-Gentile book propagating a misanthropic view of the rest of Mankind.

I am not surprised in the least that Jews would not talk about it! Most acts of raw slaughter between Abraham arriving in Philistia and up to Heraclius of Byzantium chopping them were by the Jews in all the lands they lived in.

Check David with his hundreds of foreskins of Philistine men, their slaughter of fellow Hebrews with the pronouncing of the Shibboleth and destruction of fellow Hebrews again, the Benjaminites!

Sicarios did not start with Narcos in Mexico,they were around in Jesus’s day.read Josephus book on his fellow Jews for blood,gore ,child rape and perverted sex murders . This book was a manual for the ISIS of the time.
          No wonder the Romans chopped them!

God bless the Russians and Putin for chopping these mongrels and protecting the Christians!

Jews have married into ny family so i am not anti-jewish but i am very anti-Zionist!

Woe to the fuck that tries to pull the wool over my eyes!

@svarg26

@thedre

@theprotocolsofzion

svarg26
          Participant

i agree, well said. and woe to those that listens to anything a jew says in a public forum.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

I already know about the Talmud saying we are all goyim animals and all of the bullshit it says. You are not telling me anything that I do not already know.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

What I mean is that I don’t believe in religion, I don’t believe in a God, I don’t believe in a satan. It’s all an imaginary fairytale to me. If you want to believe in a God, then go ahead.

svarg26
          Participant

@protocol, so where did we come from? and how was the earth created?

I wait patiently for your reply.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

I think the simple answer is that we just don’t know. Our lives are very short. We don’t have information sitting around from when everything was created. We have a massive blind spot.

We are stuck here on this earth. We haven’t traveled around space and seen all there is to see. We just don’t know. We are in the infancy of our understanding. Maybe in 10,000 years they will have the answers.

svarg26
          Participant

in other words you know nothing, yet you expect people to believe everything you say. you are dancing the jew jig again. you just lost all credibility. that’s not me being rude. you are simply a man without convictions, to be avoided like the plague. some might even call you a coward.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Svarg, go talk to someone else. I don’t care what you believe. Believe whatever you want.

svarg26
          Participant

i implore you to give an honest answer. i can easily locate what you have said in the past on here. your own words might just come back to haunt you. i will give you time to decide what road you wish to follow. you really shouldn’t have threatened me with physical violence while safely hidden behind the veil of anonymity.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

You said you would wipe the floor with me. You threatened me first. Don’t go away mad Svarg, just go away. You don’t want to debate things, you just want to fight. So go talk with someone else who cares.

svarg26
          Participant

“I wipe the fucking floor with dumb cunts like you and have for decades.” doesn’t look like a threat to me, pip squeak. it looks exactly like a declaration of past and present victories in debating dumb cunts. you reached and you missed. now apologize for your real threats of physical violence against me. do you want me to post what a real threat looks like? it will make you look very silly indeed.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Go fuck yourself retard.

svarg26
          Participant

@protocolsofyoutube, i would hold off on that retard shit, pip squeak. you are at odds with your protocols again.
          “We must therefore sweep away all other forms of belief. If this gives birth to the atheists whom we see today, it will not interfere with our views because it is only a transitional stage.”
          funnily enough atheism and judaism go hand in hand. it’s the only religion atheism doesn’t conflict with, because they only give a shit about what the scribes say in the talmud. satan doesn’t care if you believe he exists. that’s the whole idea.
          eat shit in hell, faggot.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Go tell someone who cares fuck face.

svarg26
          Participant

so you don’t believe in god. you won’t go near science at all. and your atheism is not to be mentioned. good for you, pip squeak. keep up the good fight against zionism. you have them all running scared with your unbreakable integrity.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Svarg, I don’t think you understand, I’m done dealing with you. You’re a mental case, and we’re not going to have anymore discussions. I don’t care about your opinions on anything, I don’t care about what goes on in your head. If you want to contradict everything I post, go ahead, I’m not interested in discussing anything with an anti social retard such as yourself. Enjoy your lonely life.

thedre
          Participant

I cannot blame You Guys For Not Trusting Any Religion Whatsoever, and as a whole, cause i myself believe in a God, or as Some of you Prefer to call him Our Creator, and that is All Good, and also cool with me. And Simply because most Religions like *The Catholic Church* as i have had the misfortune of been baptized as, is fast becoming Crookeder than Any Jewish Pretzel/Bagel-Shop could Ever make, on a good day! Cause when you look at the fact that in 2008, or 09 ((but please don’t quote me on the exact years, until i get a chance to check in my book,) but yea, a couple of years in a row **Rome’s Vatican City** had the largest GDP Related Revenue (Per Capita) On Earth,
          Man, lol, can you’s fucking believe that Crooked Shit Guys???

And I;m Sure that today they are Worth Mega-Trillions of Dollars in Gold Bullion, And Hard Currency, but nobody will ever know for sure. Furthermore, our Catholic Church, and Evil Pope Has Sold All their what used to be good Morals, and Family Oriented values for filth of the Jewish Perverted, and Sick Catholic Become A Complete Sell-Out To The Jewish-Agenda. Notice how that Pope when first elected refused to Ride in any of the many Bullet-Proof Limousine, or Specially-Built Horse drawn Carriage, but instead put himself out there among the people, hugging Them,,, kissing them,,, And Shaking many hundreds of hands also, while the crowds cheered-on that Oh My God,,, he is Putting His Own Life In Direct Danger Just To See Us, And Kiss Us. What A Good, Brave, And Amazing Pope That He Is, lol, fucking Dumb-Asses.

I Would Do The Exact Same Knowing For Sure That The Mossad Has Got Mega Security Looking-Out For My Safety, with absolutely no fear of (EVER BEING ASSASSINATED)only Because ALL Of The Past Attempted Assassinations Of Popes Were Directly Associated, & Sanctioned by the Jews Themselves, lol, Cause The Then Pope’S Would Not Listen, And Sell Us Out To Their Sick, & Perverted Multicultural Agenda,’s. But What’s Very Different In This Case Is That
          He Is Agreeing With All Their Demands,& Agenda’s like completely removing any age limits, or barriers, when dealing with Abortions, And Promoting All This Bullshit, and Perverted Gay/Lesbian/Tranny’s and lets not Forget,,,
          The 3rd. Bathrooms, In all School’s Shopping Malls, And Even Gas Stations to be used “ONLY” For Weirdo-Tranny’s
          To Prey On Our Young Kids, Or Grand-Kids, So That they can Then,,, suck them-off. BUT I Swear To You’s that if i EVER Caught one of those Mentally-Ill TRANNY-FREAKS Doing This To Any Little Kid, that i would be sending-in my very first gore video, Of Myself Ripping-Out His Windpipe with my bare fucking hands and Scream of laughter, while covered in blood From head to toe, but still laughing, cause (fuck-Man,,, that sick-shit makes me furious.)

How The Fuck can people not see this disaster looming when we see it clear, as day ffs?? So this CUNTY-POPE Gave Them All by getting the worlds catholic Priests in all churches to push, and spread this wonderful Good News, & Love Among The Populace, And Please Do So Quickly,, So That We Can Finally Get This New-World-Order Thing, Going, And In The Final Stages. Like Give Me A Fucking Break-Man, For Crying-Out Loud, ****AND LIKE FUCK-OFF, YOU CHURCH-GOING-PEOPLE,,, AND JUST DON’t FUCKING Do It PERIOD!****

So Hurry-Up And Die, You JOKE-POPE-CUNT, And let Some Other Good, God-Loving, & Fearing Pope, Take-Over Instead, Before all The Damages Are Completely Done, And Become Irreversible, By Having Given Them Anything that they wanted. And Also by promoting Their Agenda Of Wanting, NO More Pure White Babies, “but Want “ONLY” Multicultural Nig-Pig Babies” Born From Now On. And He even went as far as kissing the Rockefeller’s, and Rothschild’s hands when they visited the Vatican a couple of years ago! That Cunt also promoted bringing in more, and yet more Refugees into all developed Western Countries, but not to Israel, or Vatican-City eh, you cocksucker. Oh yea,,, and make sure that the ones that you let in, are only from high Children Spawning Countries So they can all breed like fucking rabbits, and don’t worry, as our welfare offices, as they will pay for all of their carrots.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

I have no problem with you Dre. We can talk about anything in a civilized manner. And we can disagree on things and it’s no big deal. But Svarg, is an idiot.

thedre
          Participant

@theprotocolsofzion,

I Have to say that this time,,,””AND THIS TIME ONLY”” I Will Agree With You, Because There Were Times, and Tense Moments, Where I Though Of Ripping-Out DAT WIND PIPE OUT THROUGH YOUR NOSTRILS, OR YO (BIG-FUCKING MOUTH) I HELD BACK. See,lol, lol, brother, ha, ha, ha, nah, bro we are, and have always been good , and you know that i like you my good brother. 🙂

@svarg26

Now THAT-CUNT,,, YOU HA, Bwa,.ha,ha! Nah man,,,, cause he’s good too, and i had my arguments with this brother, fuck??? a couple o years ago?? thinking back now, and yea, he is a cool shit, (only if you like shit-Doe), lol.
          He,,, just like both you, and i have strong carators so we butted-heads and laughed-it off afterwards,:)

I Am so tired that i’m seeing double again,,,, so see ya in the morning!

Cheers you guys!

@thedre

I’ve told you this before and I’m going to tell you again: don’t damage your reputation here because of this clown Svarg. Since I started to use this site and began to follow your posts I quickly noticed you believe in a flat Earth but I didn’t touch on the subject because I didn’t think it was worth it. When a discussion broke through all this clown Svarg managed to do was to avoid our questions and insult everyone who disagreed with him. Everyone who disagrees with the wise Svarg is an idiot, a retard and a jew. This includes the owner of this site because I’m pretty sure he doesn’t agree with a word Svarg has said so far. He totally embarrassed himself and has no credibility, none. He’s not on the same side here, man, he’s not. He’s more of a help to the other side than to us with this childish alienated behavior, clearly.

Except for this flat Earth thing we’re are all on the same page here regarding the JQ, Holohoax, White Genocide and so many other important subjects. So sometimes we’ll just have to agree to disagree and like Mr. Zion have said, we can always discuss anything in a civilized manner. It is as simple as that. That’s my honest advice to you, friend.

Stay well.

thedre
          Participant

@Schlomo,

Thanks-Man! Cause i know that you are only trying to Look-Out for “The-Dre-Man” my good, & kind B G Bro, and my reputation will be just fine. But i have been here for a very long-time bud, and I that i can take care of myself, (And Quite Well, Might I Add) lol. But i will be honest with you, when i say that you are wrong about @Svarg26 And I Too had made an error in judgement (With Dat-Cunt, lol) when he first came-on, quickly realizing after a short while that he was actually a pretty Good Man,,, Really! And Since then, we have had some Intelligent discussions related to a Topic That we Both share a passion for, and Have in Common. He is very intelligent, and a well informed individual that you can openly discuss just about any topic with, but as long as you are open-minded an honest when doing-it, and i am the exact same way. But A Bad Guy??? NO Man,, as he is just a *No-Nonsense Dude* that plows through Bullshit Like A Mack Truck, when he sees it coming, But more importantly,,, he says it like it is, and truthfully while doing-so. And “THAT” is another reason why i have grown to like him, simply because I Also do the same. And i respect, anybody else who does the same.

svarg26
          Participant

what you have in protocolsofyoutube is a fuckwit that can’t debate and has to resort to threats of violence when trapped in its lies. it goes that way when someone who doesn’t know or believe in anything, can’t defend their position intelligently, because they don’t have a position. it’s what cowards and shills do. he’s just like bill maher, where he spends all of his faggot jew time dissing something he doesn’t even believe in. he says the jews lie, yet posts youtube shit, with nothing but jews, talking jew lies and to him that is proof. he is a joke. i gave him the opportunity to apologize but he acted like a gimp. he has zero comprehension skills and simply ignores parts of the protocols of zion that don’t fit his agenda driven crap. he’s in his forties and is too scared to pick a side and defend it. he would rather attack people that actually have beliefs. he’s a chicken shit atheist shilling for zion. a loser that stands for nothing. pathetic really.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Svarg is socially retarded, he has trouble getting along with others, as evidenced by all his comments attacking everybody, and name calling constantly. He feels insulted because I called him out on his anti social behaviour, so now he wants to contradict anything I say, regardless of truth or facts.

You’re not a straight shooter Svarg, you’ll resort to lies because you’re on the attack. You’re not here to debate, you’re here to fight and spit venom. I’m sorry about your borderline personality disorder, but there’s no cure. I understand that the only way to deal with someone with BPD is to ignore them.

I’ll discuss ideas with other people who are reasonable, but not with a crazy person. I assume you live alone. You should go outside and get some fresh air, take a walk. There’s something wrong with you. Go see a psychologist.

svarg26
          Participant

i feel so ashamed of myself. poor shlomo jew cunt, what should i do to regain my credibility?

thedre
      Participant

God, And Jesus are two different people, as clearly stated in the Bible, but these same Jews are taking advantage of the ones that are uneducated in the many different religions, and bibles, in order to confuse the populace. They will then make a Jesus/God as they are calling them one, and the same, lol, come-out of the night sky with a cover of chem trails full of reflecting, and very light flaky Barium, and Ultra-Fine Aluminium mixture, before lighting-it up by using Project Blue Beam, and a little help from Cern, creating strong updrafts, along with their mobile cloud making machines that they have already have had in the southern U.S. States of Texas, Louisiana, and also in the Nevada desert. They have been in full testing mode, and operation for over a full decade now, with Cern at the ready on the French, and Swiss Border. Do not trust any churches, or organized religions, as i pray to my God when completely Alone, by Myself. I Also only read, and trust my 1800th. Century Version of the King James Teachers Bible that describes in Genesis how our Flat-Earth Was Truly Created, With A Firmament Above holding-in our air, and all of the Stars that you can clearly see inside the firmament that goes around us in order for us to mark the days, months, and the years, and for signs also! The Sun was also created for days and the Moon for nights also for seasons, dates, and signs. Russian Orthodox-Christians also use a Russian King James Bible During their Regular 2 Hour Sunday Service. All fagottery, whether Male, Female, Bi-Sexual, or tranny’s are strictly prohibited, and outlawed, Punishable by long Prison Sentences. Any form of perversion Whatsoever in public, like Gay, or Lesbian-Parades, or even even kissing, unless it is done between a Male and female, and it’s a reasonable type of kiss, or small tap on the ass is, overlooked unless Gay Related. I Trust, and Respect The Russian Government, and all of their no nonsense policies in regards to the Jew-Problem that is plaguing the Western world, and corrupting their kids. Like George Soros, & co. even his own Country of Hungary kicked him the fuck-out. Russia is much more advanced with their electronic weapon systems and overall toughness of their Spetsnaz Troops that the NATO Punks shake in there boots when anyone even mentions these tough sons of bitches, that are fearless motherfuckers. And this is where i would want my family relocated if the Jews ever want to start WW-3 , and because they are simply Much Better Family Oriented, & They have Incredibly good Morals & the awesome non perverted, the excellent, and respectful child teaching ways, of Mother Russia alone, i would take over any Western Governments Extreme Perversion, and all their jew-cunt Pushing Ways of accepting with open arms these fucking freaks, like gay/lesbian/tranny’s

svarg26
        Participant

well said, dude. agree 100%.

thedre
          Participant

@svarg26,

Thanks my man. And You gotta love Putin, and for how he has managed, and has taken care of getting his Beautiful Russia, and all of it’s Tough, Resilient, Incredibly Respectful, And Very Hard-Working Citizens Country **100% **Completely JEW-DEBT-FREE** From All Of The I.M.F,, World Banks Loans, among others i’m sure, that they owed some serious coin to. And he pulled-it off by always complaining, & pretending to suffer greatly under the many sanctions that began over a decade ago, that the Jews only continued increasing the overall interest on with their fucking Kiss-Ass, & COCK-MAN-YES-MAN That Goofy-Negro-Obama-Cunt, While He Was in the American Drivers Seat. But what a Shocker when Vladimir Putin announced to his people, and The Whole World, that in a couple of months, they Would Be Completely done with the Zionist High Interest Loans, that the JEWS HONESTLY THOUGHT THAT WOULD NEVER, EVER BE ABLE TO PAY IT OFF IN HIS LIFETIME, lol, ha, ha, Jokes on YOU FUCKERS!!! Now Russia is the last Christian Stronghold on the Planet, as Canada, and the U.S. Have completely lost their grip on mostly all of their White Heritage, And It Is Sadly Gone Forever! So, we must do everything that we can to help-out Mother Russia in her fight to keep-it, but i doubt that they will ever need-it as everybody is completely terrified of her, and i cannot say that i blame them. 🙂

I agree with much of what you have said. I especially agree with the Russian love of family ,children and soceity in general.also with spetznaz. Those soldiers fucked the isis pricks and torched the ZIONATO “advisers” sent there to direct operations. I love it!!
        Re soros. Too true!

Even his own protegee,hungary’s president ,orban hates him now. Evidence has now come out that Turkey did not have an economic miracle under Erdogan but rather was propped up by soros,qatar and eu (when they were all friends of course!).
        This info is only allowed to leak because they had a row of course but does not mean it is not true.

@thedre

thedre
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis,
          Thanks man. But brother,,, you are also very knowledgeable on this subject, and have don your homework, Kudos, my man, as i am quite impressed. 🙂

@theprotocolsofzion

We’re really on the same page here! It’s funny that I began reading about this subject about a week ago when I found a jewish website entirely dedicated to it, spreading the word about Jesus the real messiah. And they also took donations, of course!

This is all very curious, jews who found Jesus to be the real messiah. Talmudic jews, non-orthodox jews and jews who found Jesus – they’re all the same.

svarg26
        Participant

make way for the antichrist. but protocol will tell you it’s really jesus. just like the jew script told him.

thedre
      Participant

@Theprotocolsofzion & @svarg26

I’d love it if we could all get along guys, cause i have always liked you both man, so i refuse to takes sides. But if i could help end this fighting (even though i have Never Like getting involved in others disputes), i will start telling boring, and stupid jokes. Well,,, what i mean, is that (i will talk with a more stupid tone than usual), and that should have you both going WTF is He Babbling-On about now that Mentally-Challenged (but quite bright) Dre Guy?

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

There’s no way I can get along with him Dre, he has no respect for others. That’s his whole problem. He disrespects people over and over again, and then has the nerve to ask for apologies. I’m here to spread truth, he’s simply on a revenge vendetta. Watch, no matter what I post, he’ll contradict it. So I’m done dealing with him.

svarg26
          Participant

you threatened me with physical violence. if you had something truthful to say, that would never have happened. people only resort to violence when they are trapped in a corner with their lies. that’s what an anti-social dimwit does, threatens violence. you’re everything that you say i am. look in the mirror.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Go cry pussy.

thedre
      Participant

QUESTION???

Why Is Our Sun Closer To Earth In The Winter, When It Is In-Fact Much Colder During This Winter Solstice Period, And The The Opposite Occurs During The Summer Solstice, Where The Sun Is Quite Visibly Smaller, And Farther From Earth, But It Is Super Hot-Out??

I KNOW THIS ANSWER, AND SO DOES NASA BUT INSTEAD OF SPILLING THE BEANS AND TELLING THE PEOPLE, THEY HANG-UP ON ME.

SO “”IF??”” YOU’S ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING THIS ANSWER, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER FLAT-EARTH RELATED AND REASONABLY INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS YOU’D LIKE TO ASK, THEN DO SO, AND LET’S ALL HAVE AN AWESOME, AND INFORMATIVE DISCUSSION OK? 🙂

svarg26
        Participant

the answer to your question is, yes. shlomo is a jew. it got angry at me and admitted to it, then protocol made excuses for it.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

If you want to understand, then you have to read this.

https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Did you read it all? You have to click next page at the bottom of each page and read all 24 protocols.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

My advice is to read it more than once. There is a lot of information in there and you might miss it. Read it multiple times and read it slowly. Then afterwards you can verify the claims made in it, such as, the Jews owning the media and Hollywood, etc.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.