Joe Rogan Defends George Soros

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Joe Rogan Defends George Soros

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  itsplaster 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster
    Goints: 26,749

There’s a lot of controlled opposition out there that pretends to be someone else. Always stay aware, my friends.

George Soros is controlling the marijuana… I can’t… I’m out

Soros is hiring the women’s march people. I’m like… how much money does this guy have?

As soon as you start tweeting and talking about Soros, my brain checks out.

Empty soul
    Participant
    Goints: 3,482

Joe Rogan obviously doesn’t follow the Brexit(or at least pretends that it doesn’t exist).

The biggest “democratic” decision the people of Britain have ever made by the largest voting majority Britain has ever seen and George Soros is trying to overturn it.

George Soros, a man who has nothing to do with Britain. Has no connection to Britain. Does not live in Britain, has openly stated his desire to overturn the will of the British people anyway he can. He has openly spent millions trying to do it and has even got his many rich jew-owned friends such as Tony Blair and Peter Mandelson etc in to help him do it.

It has been in all the media worldwide so definitely not “lizard-like” and “shadowy”.

This Soros bastard isn’t even hiding in the shadows. He does his dirty deeds right there in public for all to see. Yet people like Joe Rogan dismiss what is right there in front of them by talking about lizard people and other crazy shit as some form of damage limitation for the man.

What Rogan is basically doing is the same as pointing out that the Twin Towers was an inside job with the aid of actual documented evidence whilst simultaneously saying that the people who believe this to be so also believe that human beings are all controlled by aliens and lizards thus dismissing the entire twin towers argument entirely.

In reality though it shouldn’t matter if a few loons think Soros is a lizard man if there is actual and real documented evidence showing that Soros is a crook and a bastard(Brexit interference etc).

Rogan is a tool.

GNeveNL
    Participant
    Goints: 440

Joe Rogan is the most honest and interesting guy that i have ever found on the interwebs.
    He always has the best guests on his podcasts, and he most certainly is no tool.

Vincit Omnia Veritas
      Keymaster

He’s been a very active shill for the establishment. He almost immediately shuts down anything other than status quo (in this video as well). His reaction to topics like 9/11, building 7 and the Chester death are always so scripted you can’t have any doubt who decides what his opinion on topics the establishment cares about is to be. He refused to even consider that Virginia was a set-up. He seems to be a good gatekeeper for them. Instead of questioning things, he attacks people who question things, because people who question things are people who use their own minds and such people are dangerous to those who need to maintain a particular public opinion.

GNeveNL
        Participant

Joe just isnt very into the whole conspiracy / shadow government thing. He also did a TV show called Joe Rogan questions everything. It was kind of a debunk show. If factual data is not there, he just doesn’t go into it.

And i would not call him a shill, a couple of weeks ago he had Abby Martin on. And he had her on before, and got into a big shitstorm from the cockmutilators and their shills.

I would say check the podcast:

Empty soul
      Participant

@GNeveNL

If he isn’t a tool or isn’t a shill then he most certainly is a lazy journalist which at the end of the day amounts to the same thing.

Look. I don’t expect him to go down the same sad path as Alex Jones but for him to dismiss all criticism of George Soros just because a small vocal minority on the internet believe in lizard people and other crazy shit is both retarded and factually deceitful.

It would be like rejecting all criticism related to O J Simpson if someone somewhere believes him to be an alien from out of space even though the man is a shit and a crook factually speaking.

If Rogan was being honest he would have researched and known about George Soros’s insider trading that broke the bank of England and made him a billion dollars or the fact that he uses his “Soros Fund Management” company to interfere with other peoples countries for his own gain.

If Rogan was being honest he would say “Ok. I disagree with the idea that George Soros is a lizard man or part alien but I do accept and agree that the man is a shit and a crook who uses his ill gotten gains to interfere with other sovereign nations around the world”.

To have actual evidence at your fingertips of actual real life facts pertaining to the man and yet choose to ignore it all because of a few loons is shady nonsense. Absolutely fucking shady.

It’s good to know though. That if I ever get accused of a serious crime and there is actual evidence to support the claims all I need to do is spread a few rumours on the internet regarding my lizard-like form and my space-alien origins and Joe Rogan will have my back without question.

MasterPlan
        Participant
        Goints: 3,764

It is way easier to defend Satan than Soros. For a guy that went looking for Bigfoot his attitude was despicable to say the least. He is no Journalist @empty Soul, he is a comedian and a fighter who probably took to many blow to the head.

Empty soul
        Participant

@masterplan

Yep. Joe Rogan fell for the oldest trick in the book. Disinformation.

Disinformation is an absolute boon for a crook like Soros because if enough insane rumours get spread about him it influences the public’s perception of him towards a more positive and favourable light because if the public conclude that he is not a lizard man nor an alien etc they start to doubt every negative article published about the man, even going so far as to automatically dismiss them entirely without question just like silly little boy Rogan.

I would not be surprised if that bastard Soros spreads these rumours himself so as to preempt questioning and criticism.

All it actually takes though is some simple questioning and research to see that Soros is a crook and a bastard and that there is plentiful evidence to back it all up.

Ignorance and stupidity etc are not good enough excuses for acting like a tool Rogan dear boy.

GNeveNL
        Participant

All he is saying, that he just does not want to waste his time on conspiracy flat earth alluminiumnatihat wearing lizard folks. He has been down that rabbit hole many times before, and it doesn’t get you anywhere in life. And I agree with him on that.

He just interviews very interesting people and topics, that are based on facts.

But i’m not the one to tell anybody what to do and listen to. I’m just pointing out that he is no shill or gatekeeper for anyone but himself.

Empty soul
        Participant

@GNeveNL

He doesn’t have to waste his time on insane shit. I don’t and nobody is forcing him to.

However, 90% of all George Soros’s criminal activities and everyday shitty behaviour is very much within the realms of normality and therefore criticisable.

That he takes part in insider trading, breaks the law regularly via funding for dictatorships and coups and is currently spending millions trying to overturn the Brexit is factual and proven.

Only a very small percentage of shit argued against the guy is “conspiracy” in nature. There are not millions of people worldwide arguing that the man is a lizard or an alien after all. Just a very tiny minority.

So for Rogan to say that he won’t broach the subject of “Soros” because of a small vocal minority of lizard men worshippers is ridiculous and deceitful.

Like I said though, under Rogan’s rules, OJ Simpson is innocent and I refuse to doubt him or look at the evidence surrounding him because there exists a small number of people on this planet who think he is a lizard and an alien.

You know GNeveNL, I would be impressed to fuck with Rogan if he would dismiss conspiracy and just deal with the facts. Unfortunately it seems that he is not even willing to do that.

GDPR Harvester
        Goints: 0

@empty-soul I voted brexit and i made the mistake of telling someone at work. He went round implying to everyone that i was a racist, it kind of made life a bit awkward especially among the blacks. I got another job anyway and am more guarded on the subject now, It irritates me that soros is out there interfering in all these countries politics. There was a woman called Gina miller who popped up out of nowhere, now british, nothing to do with britain and suddenly interfering with brexit. I’m sure she was paid by soros.Trying to change the brexit result. We’re really up against it and i’m pretty sure they’re flooding in more muslims while all this brexit “negotiations” are going on.
        The klitchko brothers were boxing in america, next thing one of them’s leading the ukraine revolution.
        Ukrainians were killed in order to blame the Russians. They brought down planes killing innocent people to blame the Russians.
        We have people poisoned here in england and Putin is blamed. The hand of soros in everywhere. I wonder what might happene when brexit is finally triggered. I wonder what soros will do. turn his dogs on us i think after all isis are all in europe now and those young male “refugees” flooded in after brexit.
        Maybe Kanye should run for president, it means nothing anyway and might be interesting to see what he does. But to ask how much money does soros have, he has a bottomless pit of money.

MasterPlan
        Participant

I happen to like many of his views @terminator_g. I pro weed, skeptical (more than him) and we have the same idol: Neil deGrasse Tyson. I will use his own arguments (not from this video). I agree with him here, here and there… soon enough I don’t even question… I believe him. This video is brilliant… How not to notice right after they talk about Soros, he is bashing celebrities. He is not a scientist, or journalist, he is a CELEBRITY and he gets this status by ways “YOU KEEP POINTING”, he brings the biggest stars to his show. He investigated the Sasquatch, ghosts, the fucking toothfairy, when it comes to Soros…. He went beyond the lizard thing. “Do you think he paid for every woman to be there? How much money this guy have?” If you want to bribe a news paper, you don’t bribe every single employee… you talk to the boss. This tactics are the norm, he does have the money to do WHATEVER he wants, and he loves to fuck shit up. I really like Brian Cox, string theory is bulshit, I don’t need to dismiss everything I learn from him, but to defend Soros… It does raise questions. Soros is evil.
        Sorry for my English, punctuation and tone. Hope I helped…

GNeveNL
        Participant

@empty Soul
        @masterplan

This will be my last reply on this Soros guy. I know that man is evil, and Joe knows as well.
        Been there and done that argument so many times in the past with his buddy Eddie Bravo, or even Alex Jones to just name a few. And they will be discussing these topics for years and years! But at a certain point, it’s just a lot of folks rehashing arguments we have all heard a millions of times before. These discussion are so stale, cyclical and intangible for us to even have some form of influence on.

The point i want to make is topic started with the title “Joe Rogan Defends George Soros”

Well he answered with this:
        —————————————————————————————-
        George Soros is controlling the marijuana… I can’t… I’m out

Soros is hiring the women’s march people. I’m like… how much money does this guy have?

As soon as you start tweeting and talking about Soros, my brain checks out.
        —————————————————————————————

If you listen and look at the video in question, you can clearly see he’s just taking a piss on the whole topic in large and just has better things to discuss.

Go and check the podcast with Abby Martin, there he goes into the Palestine topic, in a very delicate neutral way. And he and Abby exposed the dirty occupational mass murderers for what they are.

That’s powerful stuff, and praiseworthy that he just lays it out there the way it is. Millions of “American jew cock gobblers” listen and see that podcast. That at least will impact some folks.
        These are topics that are worth putting effort in, and he lets his buddy Eddie Bravo go down the lizard infested rabbit hole :-p

MasterPlan
        Participant

I don’t want my apple to be occupying every gap on the corner, I wish people would participate more on the forums. It was a pleasant conversation on your side, Thanks for your replay @terminator_g

BoudoirDJ
    Participant
    Goints: 1,075

Rogan is second only to his best mate AJ on the disinfo pyramid. Like WWE for truthers!

Some footage of Joe and AJ after 7 mins. I bet they’re roided out.

Bill Hicks is Alex Jones! George Soros is a reptilian shapeshifter!
    -“Ain’t that right Johnny!”
    -“That’s the truth!”

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster

Joe Rogan also hides the use of chemtrails because of contrails, disregarding that they are two different things. Existence of one doesn’t nullify the other. They are using contrails to hide chemtrails, but Joe Rogan needs you to not realize that.

itsplaster
    Participant
    Goints: 3,048
    VIP – Server Donor

The second I see Ben Shapiro, I lose all ability to listen to Joe. With a white-hot passion, I hate Ben Shapiro.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.