Joe Rogan has Tim Pool on podcast, discusses Globalists, NWO , and more.

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Celebrities Joe Rogan has Tim Pool on podcast, discusses Globalists, NWO , and more.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Akbar Shabaz
      Participant
      Goints: 165

I know most things said on JRE should be taken with a grain of salt , but I think the community might find this episode in particular interesting.

CryBaby
      Participant
      Goints: 1,927
      VIP – Server Donor

Joe Rogan is Zionist gatekeeper. Watch out for false “independent journalists”.

Akbar Shabaz
        Participant
        Goints: 165

Thanks for the advice, I’ve been told the same . I watch every now and then depending on the guest and topic. Thanks to protocolsofzion he posted a list of YouTube personalities to keep your wits about you when it comes to listening to them, for they are also Zionists and are with the agenda. Although, other than carefully listening to what Joe says and what he deflects, I would like to see why it is so common people say this about him? Does one just need to be savvy on the language they use and their body language? Maybe he has a history? I know his family was Catholic or something.. Or are people actively exposing these Zionist shills ?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.