Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

mine is fairly accurate 😆

https://judgmentalmaps.com/

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Here in Scotland we are not so judgemental. We even produce maps to help people go and have a shit in the great outdoors.

Map

illegalsmile55
        Participant

If only a crow were picking at that poo…I would PMSL.

despy
      Participant

😆

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

The horror. My late brother and I were Perch fishing at that loch en-route to visit my parents about 8 years back. A crowd of young locals were drinking and carrying on (they had lines in the water too) a little ways along from us. I kinda wide-berthed them through some woodland above the loch shoreline to get to the narrows which are great for Pike trawling with lures. I stopped by a big stone to get myself tackled-up and nearly fucking put my tackle bag down on that brownie. I swear there was still steam coming off the fucker. It was impossible NOT to photograph. It was an immense pile. And the I actually suspected that it was a collaboration between two (or maybe three) digestive systems. A kind of communal marking spot for the local youth of Coylton. A friend made me the commemorative map design. My brother and I printed up a colour copy, laminated it and nailed it to a board on a nearby fence. It is probably still there.

Loch

thedre
        Participant

Hey Brother,
        Perch have always been one of my top fresh water fish, as they are such a clean & tasty fish. We also use to go fishing for Perch in Lake Ontario years-ago. These Perch that we were catching while camping at Westcott Beach, a beautiful State Park in upper New-York State were about 10 to 12 inches long. Those truly were good times and great memories. 🙂

What is your take on the 2 maps that i have posted below?? Even though you are not into Flat-Earth, i thought that you might like to take a quick glance at them, especially the first one.

thedre
      Participant

These are 2 of The Most Important and Truthful World Maps of all time.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.