Karl Marx: not a Jew

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History Karl Marx: not a Jew

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  阿洛伊斯 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

阿洛伊斯
    Participant
    Goints: 265

Karl Marx was a Protestant – as a Catholic I am saddened by this fact – and he would consistently refer to Germany as ‘Vaterland’ in his private correspondence with Engels. Isaiah Berlin, a Russian Jew, was deeply troubled the inveterate German nationalism of Karl Marx. In his private correspondence with Engels, Marx would refer to Ferdinand Lassalle as the N*gger-Jew. Be that as it may, the fact remains that Marx was one of the 4 philosophers who brought tears to my eyes (3 Germans + 1 Italian). I sometimes ask myself: who was the greatest? Kant, Hegel, or Marx? Then I realise that the these three are the only real holy trinity, reciprocally illuminating one another. These three men are inseparable and they turned the world of tradition upside down.

阿洛伊斯
    Participant

Marx war ein Rheinländer.
    Hegel war ein Schwabe.
    Kant war ein Russe???

阿洛伊斯
    Participant

Very few people know that Erich Honecker was not a native of East Germany. Like Karl Marx he was a Rheinländer from West Germany.

阿洛伊斯
    Participant

My God, I love my brown-eyed Caro, my Saarländer princess, even though she isn’t Catholic.

svarg26
    Participant
    Goints: 1,672

“In Russia and abroad in the late nineteenth century, not only Bundists but other Khazar Jews had been attracted to the writings of Karl Marx (1818-1883), partly, it seems, because he was Jewish in origin. “On both paternal and maternal sides Karl Marx was descended from rabbinical families” (Univ. Jew. Encyc., Vol. VII,)”

you are full of shit.

阿洛伊斯
      Participant

@svarg26 Du bor i Norge. Jeg skal finde dig. S Varg with Varg as middle name or Varg S with Varg as first name. And you live close to one of the four churches destroyed by Vikernes; I know the location of all the 4 churches. Your missus is not gonna like it when I give you a call, you bitter old fart.

svarg26
    Participant
    Goints: 1,672

“Communism was of course founded by Karl Marx whose grandfather was a rabbi by the name of Mordeccai.” – jew watch

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.