Katelyn Nichole Davis – enhanced

Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Videos Katelyn Nichole Davis – enhanced

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Ava Alyssa
      Participant

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxe9zrE9hjCnOUFENlROUm5lMmM/view?usp=sharing

This may not stay up very long. My BF Put the now famous video through his boss’ software and managed to enhance it to be able to see a lot of the detail that is just invisible in the original. Course that also makes it grainy and a mess in some places, but there is something as opposed to nothing.

elfredo666
      Participant

all I gota say is I thought about killing myself when I was drunk as fuck and had a cutting session about a year or 2 back, but decided its not how I want to die, their or better ways I could do it
      and btw am I sick in the head if I kinda laughed when she was wriggling on the noose like a fish on a hook?

Bloodletting000
      Participant

Sad

The President
      Participant

I’m surprised she didn’t squirm longer. Perhaps the shock of her actions settled in? Also, she dropped down and still held on to that branch. So the fact that she had the self-control to go against her own survival skills really shows that she had very deep seeded issues. I feel sorry for her.

Christopher Ross
      Participant

Maybe God will have more mercy than the people in this poor girls life did.

Einsatz Gruppen
      Participant

profoundly sad. What can you possibly say.

cindyb
      Participant

Videodont work for me. I’ll take you word for it.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Seems like the video is taken down, i cant see it either

cindyb
      Participant

Ido you know anywhere else u can watch inhance one?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.